Disastrous Move II

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

A few minutes later…

 

He wasn’t right I did manage to get at least one, but he insisted of showing me how to do it. Well after telling him he couldn’t do any better than I did... hehe.

He went back a few meters away to have a big swing then he throws it but miss.

Serves him right for being a show off. 

Again and again he tried and finally he did it.

“OMO! You did it!” both of us were jumping up down due to the fact he actually knocked down the bottles after so many tries at it.

But immediately straightened ourselves when the person asked what price he wants.

For awhile now I was eyeing a very big Pikachu stuffed toy. 

I think he noticed coz that’s what he picked and gave it to me.

Without any hesitation I hugged him.  I didn’t really know what I’m doing because his body froze at what I did.

I instantly pulled back and thank him. Then I went ahead to god knows where.  I just wanted to get out there.

My heart was beating uncontrollably. 

I didn’t want him to notice and to add to that I was blushing! I can’t believe it I’m blushing!

Moments later I arrived at a bench sat down still holding the Pikachu stuffed toy. 

I was hugging it, without noticing I was holding my legs sandwiching Pikachu. 

He finally caught up to me huffing while taking a seat beside me.

“You’re fast you know that, how could you walk with a big Pikachu toy in your hands?” He said still out of breathe.

I shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

Suddenly there was this pain in my head; it feels like I just hit my head against the wall.

I got up but regretted my action since now I’m losing my balance. 

Then JunHyung grabbed me from my waist to stop me from falling.

“Hey, you look pale are you ok?” he voiced out in concern.

“I’m fine just a slight headache, nothing serious.”  Ok wrong words CL.

Now my head feels like it’s about to explode. 

I squirm while JunHyung was hugging me. 

Images flashes then it just went black.

 

 

JunHyung’s POV

I’m panicking, she was fine just a few minutes ago then she suddenly gets a headache after that she passes out. 

Don’t tell me she got for eating ice cream without eating proper food first!

Should I call the ambulance, call the police, call the guys or noona; I don’t know what to do!  

Then I hear a small whimper escape from her lips, she passed out, now she’ sleeping.  At least she’s not injured  

I laid her down gently on the bench while I position myself holding her head as I gently set her head down on my lap.

I examined her face.  It was flawless no spots, blemishes or anything her skin was perfect.

But I noticed some on her forehead on her left side; there was a mark in a shape of a small heart.  I think it’s a scar.

I only know one person who has a scar on her forehead in the shape of a heart and that was LEE CHAERIN.

Flashback

“Hey Jae! Stop throwing those twigs up there!” I heard ChaeRin yelled behind me.

“I’m trying to get my kite it got stuck up the tree awhile ago.” I sulked

“Well you’re not getting it off like, use something better to throw!” she told while passing a rock to my hand.

Then she gently took the twigs I had in my other hand replacing it with stones to throw.

I started to throw the rocks but my aim was pretty bad. Hey don’t judge me I’m only nine!

ChaeRin started whining since it was taking me a lot of time to get my kite. So she positioned herself near the tree to rest, still far from the direction I was throwing the stones.  

 Finally after so many tries, I succeeded.  I immediately went to recover my kite.

When I noticed ChaeRin already there beside my kite but she was on the ground clutching her head.

I went up to her and noticed that blood was running down her forehead.

“ChaeRin-ah!! What happened to your head!? Eotteokhae!!”  I started to panic while trying to wipe the blood coming out of her forehead.

“Yah! Don’t be noisy; I’m fine it’s just a scratched nothing to worry about.”

“Did the kite landed on your head?” I asked her and in response she simply nodded. 

“Why didn’t you move out of the way when it fell!? Now you have a nasty cut on your head.”

 “I wanted to catch it so it wouldn’t get damaged when it fell to the ground.” ChaeRin looked directly into my eyes with a smile that reached her eyes.

She did get into trouble with Uncle after he found out about the cut.   What the cut left behind was the heart-shaped scar hidden by her fringe.

After that incident whenever I would look at ChaeRin, my heart would start beating faster than before.

End of Flashback

 

Why would CL have the same scar, the same shape, at the same place?

I was there when that incident happened and it left ChaeRin a scar for a reminder not to do it again.

Something was definitely up, this girl shows up looking like her acting like her and even having the same name as her. 

And everything she does makes my heart beat like crazy just like ‘she’ did to me.

CL then moves a bit, she slowly opens her eyes. 

She immediately gets up when she saw me looking down at her.

“What happen, why was I sleeping on your lap?”  She questioned while rubbing her dimple. 

Seems like the headache is still there.

“You collapsed after getting a headache I moved you since you look uncomfortable.”  I replied to her when I notice something dangling from her neck.

 It was the same neck lace I bought ChaeRin for her sixteenth birthday.  


The only kind in the world, I got it custom made and engrave so no one would have anything similar to it.

“Where did you get that necklace from?”  I asked.

“I bought in France, why are you asking?” she asked back sounding irritated.

“Well that’s because no one should have that necklace other than ‘her’, who are you and why do you have that necklace?” I said but I didn’t mean it to come out sounding annoyed.

“Do you still not realize it JaeSoon.” What!? How did she know that name no one knows that except DooJoon-hyung and ChaeRin. 

But she can’t be she's not here anymore.

“You can’t be her she’s – “ before I could finish my sentence she interrupted me.

“dead is that what you wanted to say.  I can’t believe you, you just accepted the fact that I was dead without finding out what really happen. I’m ALIVE and I’m standing right in front you Yong JaeSoon or should I call you JunHyung.  I guess your dad did keep his word about not spilling anything.”

“Huh? How... I-I even saw your name and samchon on the list of people missing or dead when that plane crashed.   I don’t what’s going on anymore!!!!” I shouted since I clearly don’t know what’s going on anymore.

My mind is filled with question of how’s.  I looked over to CL/ChaeRin so she could tell me all the answer but nothing just a glare was given to me with her face filled with tears.

“Your dad did a good job keeping you in the dark, but let me ask you this.  Did you even try to find out why my dad got suddenly move to some unknown hospital, of course not.  You thought we just went and go, you should have known better than that, my dad and I am not like that.  Did you think your dad would let us go without a fight? It wasn’t a coincidence how we got those plane tickets. Both of us know that once someone crosses your dad, they never escape.”

She was right I never did anything after I saw her name appear on that list; I just went and shut myself out from everyone else.

“You have no one idea how much pain your dad brought for us.  You have no id-“

Before she could finish what she was saying.  She collapsed, but luckily I caught her.

 

“CL! Wake up! Lee ChaeRin don’t do this to me, not now. Not now that I found you. Please wake up!” 

I shook her trying to wake her up.  Tears were slowly forming in my eyes.

I called 119 to have an ambulance brought up in Lotte World quickly.

I tried listening to her heartbeat but there was barely any.

“Please CL don’t leave me again. Please I love you… 

 

No One’s POV

Sirens were heard and you could see the paramedics hurrying to where JunHyung was.  

Crying and cradling ChaeRin like a baby not wanting to separate from her.