Disastrous Move

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 10

Disastrous Move

 CL’s POV

 

ARGH!!!!!! I knew it!!!!

She was plotting something when she started to hang out with DaeSung-oppa they’re gonna pay after I’m done with this ‘date’ which by the way isn’t.

I can’t even remember this guy sitting beside me, well some bits but not all of it. 

He didn’t even react when he saw me.  I mean he was not moving at all he stood there frozen.

Few weeks later whenever we cross path he would ignore me, not even a “Hi”.  The other guys and DooJoon-shii they were more approachable.

I really can’t wait for this thing to be finish. What is unnie planning anyway, arrgh she knows I hate surprises more than anything!

The atmosphere right now is something I would try and avoid most of the time but with him, it’s unavoidable. 

He won’t talk and same with me.

So right now both of us are on the bus not talking just sitting, by the way did I forget to mention fate or coincidence there is no one on the bus except us two.

AWKWARD!!!

 

MinHo’s POV

After I found out about the feud inside the family, I’m really trying my best not spill anything to my cousins who are always trying to steal the fortune just so they can get into the lime light of being famous.

Seriously will they just grow up!

Now here I am taking a stroll and wondering what to do next with my life, even though the engagement with ChaeRin is something to do with them hiding. 

I do like her but she doesn’t feel the same about me. 

I don’t want to force her either so when she’s happy I’ll be happy.

I took out my phone and saw that there was a message from Dara-noona, guess she wants to have a chat.

I came to the place she said to go. When I got there I saw that she was being dragged to a van.

I tried to get her attention and went near them but there were already inside the van.  

When it moved I tried going after it, but I was too late luckily I got the plate number of the van.

I should call him, he needs to know.  First I have to deal with CL and try to find out where Dara-noona is.

 

JunHyung’s POV

When we got to the amusement park every barrier CL had was gone and the bored, uninterested expression was now replaced with curiosity and excitement. 

“So… which rides do you want to go on first?” I asked.

“I don’t really want to go on the rides I just want to go around play on the stands. I have a feeling I don’t like them, I just can’t remember after ‘it’ happened.”

Weird ChaeRin was the same she didn’t like the rides because they remind her of not having a proper family since she knew her mum isn’t around anymore.

I was about to ask her what she meant by that but she just walked to the nearest stand.

Guess what it was, an ice cream stand.

“Are you hungry we should eat proper food first before desserts?”

“I’m fine; if you want to, go eat by yourself.”  She answered me while looking at the flavours of ice cream for sale.

“You’re going to have a sore stomach if you don’t eat anything before eating Ice cream.” I reasoned with her.

“Ok seriously what the hell is your problem, I just want to eat ice cream just let me eat it ok!”

Jeez does she have to nag; it’s not going to be my fault if she gets a sore stomach.

 

CL’s POV

After being awkward, we’re now arguing.  Why do I feel so comfortable if I’m with him even if I hate him wait- hate is a strong word, aissh anyway I feel like I belong here with him.  

That everything seems fine the way it is right now, him right by my side. 

Everything fits like a puzzle would after it’s complete.  I feel complete with him here.

We walked around the amusement park trying the different games, but there was one particular stand that showcased this game that you knock down the bottles with a softballs. 

I asked the person in charged if I can try it. 

I handed the person the money for it. 

You get three chances, I took one got ready to aim, but before I could throw it a hand shows up right in front of my face. 

I look to my side and saw the owner.

“Yah, I’m trying to play here so please move your hand out of my way.”  I pushed JunHyung’s hand to the side. 

Ready to shoot but he interrupts again.

“Before you throw that, I just want to say after all your chances you won’t knock any of the bottles down.”

He smirks at me, and then he stood back a few steps.

Now I was really eager to knock down the bottles. 

Stupid motivation, stupid me for getting provoke by this smirking devil beside me.