Truth to Be Told

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

- Chapter 8 -

Truth to Be Told…

* On the other side of the school--

   * T.O.P’s POV

Before I could step my foot onto school grounds I got a call from home.  I was debating with myself since I didn’t want my morning ruined.  I decided to pick it up in case it might be really important.

“Yeoboseyo?“ I answered.

“Don’t go to school today.  Where are you?  I’ll tell Mr. Shim to pick you up.” the person on the phone replied quite harshly.

“I’m at the back entrance, why did anything happen?”

“Yes, but we’ll talk about it when you get here. Arasso.”

“Neh.”

With that the phone went dead.  I was waiting for Mr. Shim to arrive I texted DaeSung since I know he doesn’t have any lessons at this time in the mornings.  I told him that I won’t be in today since something came up and to cover up for me when the others asked.  He knows what to do anyway.

Moments later I arrived back to my dad’s house or mansion it was a bit chaotic well since MinHo is back.  He visited me after he got back so dad must be throwing a welcome party for him, or are they going to announce the engagement to the public.  I’m clueless to his problems since he doesn’t like talking about them.  As soon as I reached the meeting room the maid told me to go up to the office.  Something big must have happened considering I have to go up to the office/ study they usually meet at the meeting room but never in the office/ study.  I don’t live with them since I’m a legitimate child and some of the family members can’t accept my existence, that’s not my problem it’s theirs so they have to live with it, I’m used to it anyway.

Eventually I came in front of the office door.  I was hesitant at first because I rarely visit this side of the mansion. 

I sighed ‘I have to do this’ I told my self while I made my face stoic and knocked on the door.

They quickly told me to come in. 

http://www.home-designing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/home-library-1.jpg (just imagine there’s a desk and chairs like these http://www.bush-furniture-online.com/pics/5/bush-furniture/bush-corsa-series-c-light-oak-executive-desk.CLightOak002.3.250.jpg )

The room was filled with bookshelves and books were neatly arranged some went diagonally.  The room was lit up pretty well.  The large windows serve the purpose of giving the room this peaceful yet a bleak atmosphere can be felt.  I slowly took notice of my aunt and father at the desk staring out into the view before them.

“Abeoji you wanted to see me?”   

“SeungHyun-ah what are you –“before my father could finish his sentence, he was interrupted.

“I called you and your father here and before you both ask questions; I’ll tell the two of you what the emergency is.” My dad’s sister explains to us.

“In our family you know this ShinHuk that they don’t really agree with the decision you made, to take in SeungHyun into the family.  Well remember the time you finally decided to bring SeungHyun over from the orphanage? At that time our own dear brother ShinGuk decided to sabotage the importation of our products so that he could get stop you and get rid of SeungHyun in the process, seems like he wasn’t alone.  We just got information from our sources that someone who is in partnership with you was also trying to help him.” Auntie ShinHe explained to us.

I was there standing rooted to the ground, I could even think properly.  There were a lot of question running through my head.  Why did my uncle tried to get rid of me?  Why does everyone hate me? Why don’t people try to understand how I feel?

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by MinHo’s voice.

“Uncle Guk tried to kill hyung?”

 

 Meanwhile in school…          

 

CL’s POV

After that little encounter with ‘him’, I tried my best to compose my self and not start beating the crap out of him.

 Earlier…

When I saw his face my blood started to boil.  He’s standing in front of me; I bet he doesn’t even remember me.

I noticed how both my unnies were saying to keep my cool with their eyes.

“I’m really sorry it was my fault that he bumped into you.” I turn to look at the guy speaking to me, it was DooJoon.  He change, his facial expressions are more define but I bet he still is a dork ^^.

“It’s okay as long as he says sorry.” I replied with a smile.

From the corner of my eye I could see Minzy taking a breather, was the situation really that intense.  Anyway CL keep acting.

“I’m sorry, as you now know it wasn’t my fault.  By the way I’m Yong JunHyung, this guy beside me is Yoon DooJoon.” He spoke up, he still is arrogant from what I can remember but I thought his name was Jae, never mind.

 

I can’t believe he didn’t even know it was me that jerk.  He didn’t even have the decency to introduce the other guys.  KiKwang also mention that someone from their group was missing, I don’t care anyway.     

I was probably being all huffy after and now MinHo-oppa had to go home since there was an emergency.  I don’t have anyone to talk about it.

Well the unnies and Minzy are still as well as the Big Bang oppas and MinHo’s friends, I’ll guess it’ll be fine.

 

 

JunHyung’s POV

I can’t believe it!

They have the same name.  At first I thought her name was weird since she said CL but that was only a nickname. 

My god!! JunHyung just because they have the same name it doesn’t mean that it’s her.

Remember she’s gone and it’s your entire fault.

 

DooJoon’s POV

In all of the time her presence could come back and disrupt our lives why now.  

When everything was turning the way it was before it’s already going downhill.

You’re already haunting our memories, now you’re haunting our present Lee ChaeRin.