Reunion

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

 

Chapter 4

 

 

 

 

 

-Reunion-

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

 

“Ah! Finally! I’m free!”

I yelled as I slam my tired self into the couch.

Then the doorbell rang.  Ok nice way to interrupt my peace. Aish!

I went and open it, for it was really getting on my nerves.

“I’m coming, can you please stop ring-…”

I couldn’t even finish shouting my sentence.  After I opened the door the person that was there, standing, right before me is non-other than my partner in crime, the one and only baddest female Lee ChaeRin a.k.a CL.

Instead of hugging her I gave her a glare and smack her head.

“YAH! Dara-unnie what king of greeting was that! >_< and what’s with the face!?  Ouch! It really hurts unnie >_<

How can resist her cute face but, now that you’re trying to act innocent Lee ChaeRin.            

Then lets see how you are going to react to a Sandara Park who is deprived of sleep.

“You can come in it’s your apartment as well.  By the way where is your key?”

I questioned her while hiding my excitement now that she’s here at the same time still glaring at her.

“About that, I actual…”

Before CL could finish her sentence she was cut off by Bommie and Minzy’s bear hug.

I’m glad I’m not in her position or else… I don’t even want to think about it.

 

CL’s POV

Before I could even finish my sentence, Bom-unnie and Minki decided to enfold me into their arms.

If this is what you call a hug please save me *.*! I think this more of a squeeze-me-to-death type of greeting. 

This is the probably the punishment I deserve after disturbing Dara-unnie.  Well it’s not my fault I forgot my keys in France!

She’s definitely going to give me a lecture later on.  

“Please stop it already; the two of you are going to kill her before she can see her precious room.”

Thank goodness Dara-unnie decided to speak out still irritated. 

She could have done that from the moment my face started to turn red. 

Unnie is still evil huhu T.T no wonder she’s called the Princess of Revenge.

“Sorry.”

Both Minzy and Bom-unnie said as they let go of me.

Ok CL breath in breath out phew :P

I mouthed Dara-unnie thank you as I got out of their clutches.

We then entered our sparkling apartment. I bet Dara-unnie decided to clean before she can get her most awaited resting time.

Well that’s gonna have to wait since I’m here we are probably going to catch up talking for hours.

I’m gonna have to give them their souvenirs later on as well.

As I began to tell them about the engagement between me and Minho-oppa, Dara-unnie was practically jumping.

While Bommie and Minki’s faces were kind of turning sour.

They might have eaten something bad. :/

I decided to continue telling them until I catch a glimpse of the time.

“Shoot! I forgot to call him, I was suppose to check on Minho-oppa about the condo.” I blurted out.

I noticed that we have been talking for more than four hours.

They then told me that it was fine and that all of us should get some rest.

We all agreed and since I’m coming back to school in two days I think I should rest up.

 

SeungRi’s POV

As I reached my destination my brother was already there waiting.

As soon as he spotted my car he ushered me to hurry up.

Well I wouldn’t want our best friends waiting for us.

Yup I was right; when we saw them their faces were kind of irritated.

How long were they waiting here for anyway? I thought they were suppose to arrive at 5pm it's only 6 arrghh!!! We're dead T.T     

“Look they decided to show up, how nice of them. Now here I thought were going to stay here until tomorrow but I was wrong” JunHyung stated sounding quite annoyed.

“Hyung don’t get all you’re-late-and-you’re-gonna-pay on us. SeungRi had class while I had to call Bom-noona since I haven’t seen her in years.” KiKwang retorted back.

“OH! You met noona! How is she, did she lose weight, gain weight, does she have a boyfriend or …” DooJoon inquired, then thwack.   DooJoon was silence by JunHyung and KiKwang-hyung.

Even if he is the oldest out of us his mental age is practically the same as a 10 year old.       

“Now I think is the time we should greet, hug and welcome you guys instead of starting a fight.” I calmly suggested.

They actually listen to for once, since I’m the maknae they would usually bully me and not care but they actually listened.

Now that’s a miracle :D

We got out of the port why, couldn’t the cousins take the plane from Japan. 

Oh yeah they have a phobia of heights.

 Weird right being cousins and they have the same phobia. Well I wouldn’t say that.

 Me and my brother here are obsess with dancing were both good at it.

Honestly I think I much better than him ^^.

We went and eat also catch up on each other since I haven’t seen my brother when he continued his studies in America.

I could have gone with him and my parents but I wasn’t very confident in my language capabilities, meaning I at English so I decided to stay with my grandparents.

Eventually the day ended me and KiKwang-hyung said goodbye to the cousins. 

They went to their apartment and we went to Bom-noona’s apartment to visit her.

Haven’t seen her in years she probably was very shocked to see KiKwang-hyung a week ago.

Of course who wouldn’t be if your brother went and transform himself from being a nerd into a jock.

Now wouldn’t that be surprising hehe ^^

We arrived at the building complex, as me and hyung were waiting for the elevator.

I noticed someone coming down from the stairs.  I couldn’t believe my eyes it was him, his back.