The Arrival

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

 Chapter 3

-The Arrival-    

No one’s POV

Flashback

Minutes past she is still waiting for her dad at her favourite café after her family move to this place.

She then saw a familiar figure came up to her, she got up and welcome the person in a warm hug.

It was her one only father she cherish the most.

They sat down, ordered a few things.  Her father unexpectedly asked her for her answer from the question she didn’t want to be brought up ever again in her case forever.

She stopped what she was doing and looks at her dad with concerned eyes.

“Dad, I don’t think I will able to cope if I was to go back” she claimed.

“Sweetie I think it’s about time.” Her father calmly suggested. 

Later she decided that it was finally time to do so and agree with her dad.

End of Flashback

 

The day has finally arrived, despite the delay she will be able to see her friends she again after such a long time. 

She’s now walking to her car when her phone rings making her jump.  She picks it up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yah! What the hell?! You called, left a message saying you’re coming back.  Yah! CL don’t give us a heart an attack here, were too young to die!!”

CL could recognise that voice anywhere it was her one and only Dara-unnie.

She held the phone away from her ears. Dara’s voice was so loud that even without it on speaker you could hear it.

CL was afraid her eardrums would bleed.

Unnie you still haven’t change. Hyper as ever.

“ Unnie sorry but it was kind of a shock for me as well. My dad just asked me out of the blue the other day. I couldn’t even say no since JiYong-oppa insisted that I go back as well.” She blurted.

“Ok! But don’t scare us like that Ok!” Dara responded

“Oh! Unnie I really have to go now talk to you later.” CL replied.

“Ok take care see you soon” Dara told her. Now Unnie just sounded like a kid that got a lollipop hehe, she’s really random ^^

As CL was walking to her car she found a stranger leaning on her car.

CL being the person who carried the “fierce” image decided to do something.

She went up to the guy tapped his shoulder for he was looking down then punch him right up in the face.

“OW!! WHAT THE HECK was that about Lee Chaerin!!”

Gosh this is the second time my ear drums nearly bleed.

CL then looked up at the guy on the ground she thought she recognised him.

Then it hit her, she froze and stared at him. He got up looking stunned at CL.

Of course who wouldn’t be if the girl studied Taekwondo! Suddenly CL hugged the guy and whispered.

“I’m so so sorry oppa @’’@ I didn’t mean to do that, you know how dangerous France can sometimes be.”

The guy just ignored CL’s apology and told her it was time. When they finally arrive at the place there were supposed to go.

They were told to go to the private plane and got on.

“CL have you forgotten him or do you want me to keep me waiting for you forever?” The guy asked her.

“Minho oppa please don’t be like this” CL said worriedly.

“ChaeRin-ah how long has it been five-six years ago, since that happen. I think it’s time to let go and move on” Minho simply stated.

“Oppa how can I? After what I went through.  How?” CL asked Minho quite sadly.

“It’s about time you do! Damn it! CL I’m supposed to be your fiancé!” Minho growled at her.

“I…..I….” CL couldn’t even mouth the words she wanted to say. She just sat there dumbfounded.

(A/N: she looks the same in the music video of go away where she got dumped :| )

Throughout the whole plane ride both of them just kept quite not knowing what to say to one another.

 

 “Just try ChaeRin-ah, just try forgetting him. I’ll see you back at the condo. Even if you’re not staying there visit me sometimes. I’ll call you later.”

Minho said to her as he got off the plane, and CL then followed suit.

“Seoul city here I come.” She mumbled as she got into the limo now heading to the place where the other girls are.