The Start Of ...

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 6

The Start Of...

 

 CL's POV

I was walking to school since I didn't want people to see me and MinHo together, and yes we go to the same school.

I heard that MinHo is kind of popular in school I wouldn't want to be attacked by his fans. ^^

So I'm keeping a low profile at the moment that is, coz sooner or later they are bound to know who I really am.

When I reach the front entrance there was a huge crowd of girls holding banners and some shaking pom poms.

I wanted to take a closer look at what's going on but someone suddenly grab my arm.

I turn around and there was Minzy smiling like a monkey.

“Aissh ~ Minki you gave me a heart attack what the hell did you do that for!??" I told her.

“Unnie you didn't wait for us!” she pouted.

As if right on cue I saw two unnies approaching us.  

Dara-unnie was waving like a little kid while Bommie-unnie was panting trying to catch her breath.

“What did she do, run a marathon or something??" I pointed to Bom-unnie as they got closer to us.

" Ah~not exactly, she probably didn't eat any breakfast coz she woke up late and was probably running while eating."

I heard some guy answered me from behind.

Me and Minzy turn around and looked at four guys wearing identical scarfs that could cover most of their faces.

I started to recognize the brand in the scarf and I could hear Minzy chuckling with Dara-unnie.

“OMO!! Oppas!!!!!" I pointed to the four guys’ right before me.

“Chae-ah I mean CL-ah before you can get me and the boys in trouble maybe we should go into the building first."

I heard one of the guys speak.

I think that was Tae-oppa since he doesn't like the attention that much unlike his best and my cousin Ji-oppa.

" Arasso since it's cold out here." I replied.

When we entered the building one by one the boys started to take their scarfs off.

There they were the Big Bang oppas with Bom-unnie's cousin SeungRi.

" Huh? Where's Top-oppa?? " Minzy asked DaeSung-oppa.

As DaeSung-oppa was about to answer Minzy we could hear loud shrieks coming from the entrance.

“They never learn” I heard JiYong-oppa scoffed.

Suddenly a boy who has a mushroom hairstyle came running up to us, with a very annoyed look on his face.

“Hyung can you please tell them not to use the front entrance, look what happen!!” the boy yelled at Ji-oppa

“TaeMin-ah if you knew that this would happen why you didn’t come to school with us?” Bommie-unnie questioned TaeMin.

“Ah~ about that we had a sleepover at Key-hyung’s house so...hehe.”  He sheepishly rubs the back off his neck. 

“By the way noona what are you-“

Before TaeMin could finish what he was about to say we could hear laughing behind TaeMin.

“Yah TaeMin why did you panic like that and look what you did, you completely ruined our disguises!!”

A guy wearing a pink print leopard hoodie shouted at TaeMin.

What surprised me was not the guy wearing pink but who was with him, MinHo.

So they were the guys he kept mentioning to me when we were in France.

Then the guy wearing the leopard print coat must be Key, the Fashionista as MinHo told me.

“You guys go easy on Tae-ah he’s the panic type person okay.” Tae-oppa suggested as he took charge of the situation  

Me and the girls couldn’t help but laugh at what Tae-oppa said.

All ten guys immediately look towards us four laughing and giggling.

“You guys it wasn’t that funny! >_<” TaeMin pouted.

“Oh! Noona what are guys doing here and who is she?”  TaeMin question Bommie-unnie.

He finally said it after getting interrupted by the others earlier on.

 

Bom’s POV

TaeMin finally asked me without getting interrupted. Hehe ^^

“About that, I and the girls are going back to the normal courses.”

The guys just nooded and continued talking .

“Before I forget you guys this CL she’s my best friend I mean our best friend and-“

“my cousin-“JiYong butted in.

“and my fiancé.” MinHo added.

Ahh!! Why didn’t they let me do that these guys!!! Not fair.

“Ahh~ …What!!!!!!”

Eyes were now bulged out and mouths were wide open.

This was definitely the reaction I was looking for keke.

“Chae- I mean CL-ah is it true are you really MinHo’s fiancé? JiYong did tell us but we thought he was joking.” TaeYang asked CL while looking confuse.

CL just nodded then the questions came.  These guys are like monkeys who can’t stop talking and it’s so early in the morning as well.

“Guys stop we’ll talk later okay me and the unnies have to go to the office.” Minzy said.

Then we left going to where we’re supposed to be at.

 

Moments later…

“Bom, where did the two dongsaeng go to??” Dara asked me.

Since I was so pre-occupied in sorting out the papers in my hand, I didn’t even notice that the other two were gone.

“Eotteokhae... they're gone??!!”

 

 Minzy’s POV

“Unnie do you really know where to go because I think we already went pass this hallway a couple of times.” I asked CL-unnie.

We got separated from the unnies since CL-unnie wandered around the place I had to wait for her now were lost.

How big is this campus? I’ve only been here once before so I didn’t see most of it.

“Don’t worry we’ll find the reception soon.” CL-unnie reassured me.

CL-unnie was a few steps ahead of me when I saw someone approaching us really fast,

before I could tell unnie to move they already collided with each other.

Ouch~~!

Ahhh!!~ eotteokhae~

 

JunHyung’s POV

As me and the other guys were going to go to the office we actually met up with HyunSeung and Dongwoon since they were already enrolled.

The two of them helped DooJoon and I with our enrolment since HyunSeung’s aunt is the principal.

When were making our way there we manage to bump into KiKwang and went together.

On the way over there we were messing around, and I accidentally angered off DooJoon-Hyung and trust me you don’t want to get him angry.

So I ran for my dear life, before I could stop myself I unintentionally collided with someone.

“YAH!! What do think you’re doing get off me!!! ”

The person who I bumped into was struggling to get out of my grasp when I noticed she was underneath me.

Well this is awkward, very awkward since she’s under me.

She seems familiar though, where have I met here before? AH! She was the one who helped me the other day.

I quickly got off her and now the guys were now at the scene with me.

Her friend suddenly approaches her as she was standing up, fixing her appearance as well.

I was about to say something when someone was calling her name.

The name which I haven’t heard of in years.

Lee ChaeRin.