When The Bell Rings

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 5

-When The Bell Rings-

No One’s POV

" Wait UP!!!.... WHERE GOING BACK TO NORMAL COURSES???!!!!!"

Dara erupted as Bom breaks the news to Minzy and her.

" Dara don't start ranting about ho-..." before Bom could finish what she was about to say behind were three people rejoicing like there's no tomorrow.

" Yes finally! X3 thank you thank you thank you GOD you finally granted my wish " Dara rejoiced with Minzy and CL.

" Ahem you seem like you're forgetting someone here? " Bom remarked

" Aigoo why are you acting like you're not happy when you should be the one celebrating with all your heart? " CL stated.

Right on cue Bom started dancing, singing and doing all sort of random things because of the joy she is feeling right now. 

(A/N: like the one she did after their comeback when they got to the practice room in 2ne1TV Season 2)

 

Earlier...

JunHyung's POV

As I was walking to the school campus to meet up with SeungRi to collect my schedule for my classes along with DooJoon and KiKwang since I'm going to be held back a year to get a proper degree.

The building was still the same as he remembered it so many memories in this school.

When I arrived near the reception my phone vibrated.

It was a text from SeungRi

 

From: Dancing Maniac SeungRi

To: JunHyung

Hyung I'm sososososorry ~~ <3

I got detention last minute so I can’t 

give you your schedule in person 

Mian~~

 

Aissh~!! SeungRi you pabo.

I'll just go straight on to the receptionist and ask for it myself.

And I was thinking of treating that little rascal to eat, since he handled the paper work for us to get enrolled again.

Anyway guess it's just me, by myself.  ARRGHH still can't believe they left me alone some friends they are.

On my way there I was checking out some of the displays when I accidentally toppled over one of huge vases in the display.

You pabo pabo JunHyung why are you so clumsy!!! I can't believe I'm actually talking to myself better stop it.

Lucky for me I dive in to catch it just before it would broke into billion of pieces right before me.

Now I'm a pretty awkward situation.  

I looked like I was hugging the vase and that it's my most valuable position.

Seriously in my whole life why would I want a vase as a keep sake! Why!? 

Then I heard someone chuckling from above since I was in the ground still clutching onto the vase.

I saw a person, to be specific a girl wearing one of those killer hills staring at me while chuckling at the same time.

I immediately got up but couldn't since the vase was still on top of me.

You thought it was just a punnie size vase well think again it’s practically twice my size and it's really heavy probably weights the same as a baby elephant. Well I think I'm exaggerating.

The person who was staring at me was helping me up.

Ah finally~ now I know what it feels like to be SeungRi during our wrestling games.

I fixed myself up and went to thank the person who helped me but she was already by door on her way out.

She just wave back at me probably signalling it was nothing and she smile. Then it hit me she reminded me of her.

Chae...