Secret's Out

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

(A/N:In this Chapter this * indicates it all happened before CL started to gain her consciousness) 

 

Chapter 12

Secret's Out

JunHyung's POV


By the time the paramedics took ChaeRin from my grasp, before I knew it we were already at the hospital.

They quickly plug all the wires to her body, her face looks worse than it did before. 

She looks lifeless from where I was standing. 

‘Stop it you’re making it worse you’re killing her!!’

 My mind told me to scold the nurses to stop what they’re doing to her.

But there was no sound coming out from my mouth.

My throat was dry, instead liquid started to run down my cheeks again.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard my phone ringing. Without any notice I just answered it.

“Hello, JunHyung? is this Yong JunHyung’s phone?”

“Yes, who is this?” my voice sounded crooked.

“Thank god you answered your phone, it’s me Bom. I’ve been trying to reach you and CL but she’s not answering her phone where are you guys anyway?”

Everything I heard were mumbles and nothing was clear in my mind except CL’s condition.

“Hospital.” With that said I heard the line went dead on the other side.




CL's POV


All I can see is endless darkness, from what I can remember me and JunHyung were at the amusement park.

That’s right I told him everything…

 

Flashback…

I opened my eyes just to see JunHyung’s eyes full of worry and concern in them.  What does he know, why does he have to look concern? He didn’t have to go through any kind of hardship.

I immediately move away from him, but the pain came again arghh!!

Why did I have to remember everything, why now?!!

Before the pain can engulf me, JunHyung asked me about the necklace.

Why did I even keep this if in the end it was only going to bring the all the hurt and pain I experience that week.

“I bought in France, why are you asking?” I intentionally said it irritated by the pain my head is giving me.

I took a glimpse of him and I notice he was confused.  I guess he really did believe what uncle planned out. 

 Just because my dad helped out uncle’s ‘trusted’ secretary to get the money to help his family. He tries to get rid of us!

Luckily I went to Bom-unnie and ask for help and by that time Dara-unnie and Dad’s childhood friend Mr. Choi helped us go to France. The place my mom grow-up. 

I miss her even if I didn’t know her, I miss her.  I wish she was here.

JunHyung started accusing me and questioning me.   I guess he really is his dad’s son, accusing someone before they listen to them. 

Like father like son.

“Do you still not realize it JaeSoon.” I think it’s time he knows, no more secrets.

“You can’t be her she’s – “  I am her and I’m not-

“dead is that what you wanted to say.  I can’t believe you, you just accepted the fact that I was dead without finding out what really happen. I’m ALIVE and I’m standing right in front you Yong JaeSoon or should I call you JunHyung.  I guess your dad did keep his word about not spilling anything.”

“Huh? How...I- I even saw your name and samchon on the list of people missing or dead when that plane crashed.  I don’t what’s going on anymore!!!!”  he must think his hallucinating well guess what, this is reality and I’m alive.

He looked over eyes filled with tears, ‘I’m sorry but you have to know what kind of a monster your dad is… I’m sorry.’ I just sent him a glare.

“Your dad did a good job keeping you in the dark, but let me ask you this.  Did you even try to find out why my dad got suddenly move to some unknown hospital, of course not.  You thought we just went and go, you should have known better than that, my dad and I am not like that.  Did you think your dad would let us go without a fight? It wasn’t a coincidence how we got those plane tickets. Both of us know that once someone crosses your dad, they never escape.”

He knows this himself as well.

Arghh! My head! Why is it like this at this moment.

My vision is becoming blurry just like before, not now. I need to tell him, he needs to know.

“You have no one idea how much pain your dad brought for us.  You have no id-“

I couldn’t take the pain anymore.

I can’t see anything but black. Nothing…

After a while everything started to clear I could see some light. 

That smell it was familiar.

Ugh! Hospital. I hate this place the most. 

“Who brought me here?” I guess I won’t be talking that much today. My voice sounded like someone was being choked.

“Chae-ah, JunHyung bought you in you should talk to him. He looks devastated. 

His outside and so is everyone I told him to rest he wouldn’t let go of your hand since they bought you to a separate room.”

I saw Bommie-unnie sitting down near the bed. 

She looks like she didn’t get that much sleep. 

The bags under her eyes still haven’t die down since last week she looks like a walking zombie.


‘Unnie, what are you doing to you self?’ 



*
Bom's POV


When I heard the word hospital from the other line, I immediately took the keys and run down the stairs with voices running after me.

I’ll have to call them later, after I find out what happen.

When was about to drive away, I remembered I forgot to ask which hospital they were in.

Aha! They were in Lotte World they must be at TaeYang’s hospital.

I instantly looked around the emergency room for any sign of JunHyung or CL.

From a far I could see JunHyung’s head. And I knew from that moment CL was in trouble.

When I approached him, I could tell that he wasn’t in the mood to talk about what happen. 
I decided to call them first.

“JiYong, don’t ask, say anything just come to YoungBae’s hospital.” And with that I ended the call.

I gathered all my strength and talked to JunHyung.

“Hey, what happen? Are you ok? Did the doctors say anything yet?”

Ok I know I ask too many questions but I need answers.

“You knew, you knew and you didn’t tell me anything!!!!” JunHyung roared and stood up from his position. 
Now everyone was looking at our direction.

So ChaeRin finally remember and by the looks of it she told him already.

“First calm down, what was the point of telling you anything when the state of your mind was completely a mess after the incident.” I said so that he would sit down.

“The doctor said it was just a shock from recovering her memories she’ll still weak so she has to stay in the hospital for a while.” He told me


“Noona, I need to know what happen. Why didn’t you guys tell me anything...?” He said as he took the seat beside me.  He looks shattered.


But before I could start talking I saw JiYong coming over.

Oh no! He looks straight at JunHyung then suddenly he punched him!!

What the hell was that about!

“Yah! Kwon JiYong stop making a scene at the hospital!”

The three of us heard a guy shout, we turned and saw everyone.

“Did you call ‘them’?” I asked JiYong.

Before he could answer Mr. Lee and Big Bang along with Beast were coming near us.

“How is she?” Mr. Lee asked me

“The doctor said it was just a shock from recovering her memories she’ll still weak so she has to stay in the hospital for a while.” I was trying not to add to the awkward atmosphere.

Aissh~~! Where’s Dara when you need her now that I think about it SeungHyun and her are always missing?? :/

 

 JunHyung’s POV

After Jiyong hyung punched me the guys helped me up.

I saw Bom-noona talking to someone and I couldn’t really who he is since I was facing his back. 

He seems familiar though.

“Hey are you okay?” DooJoon asked me.  But there was something in the way he looked at me.

He didn’t made eye contact with me but instead he kept his focus to the man Bom-noona was talking to, is he jealous or is it curiosity.  I know that something is wrong and his not telling me what it is.

“How did you guys know I’m-“ Before I could finish my sentence the guy called me or should I say he called me by my old name.

“JaeSoon or should I call you JunHyung by now?”

“Samchoon? Is that you?” I sounded dumb but I don’t really care since he himself showed up that means that everything that happened is real.  Meaning I need to pay someone a visit.

“It’s been a while hasn’t it.”

“Yeah.”

“How? I thought you guys were gone?”  I know I’m not making sense but I don’t even know who to believe. 

Everything is messed up.

 

 DooJoon’s POV

It’s really Ajusshi, no wonder he looked really familiar.

This means we have to go and talk to him, and I don’t want to.

JunHyung and I have been trying to get answers since ChaeRin “died”.

Now it looks like we are back to square one.

As I listened to Ajusshi and JunHyung’s conversation.  I noticed that it’s really crowded in the hallway.

“Um… guys sorry to interrupt and it was nice seeing you again Ajusshi but I think we should leave first since it’s pretty crowded.”

I know it seems like I’m ruining a very emotional reunion here, but a passerby that will see us here in the hallway might think were some type of “gang” meeting in a hospital.

Awkward much.

 “DooJoon’s right some of us should go.  I’ll see you guys later I still have to go and talk to Minho.  And Bom keep and eye on him or else.” Jiyong-hyung told Bom-noona.

“I will just go I’ll update you guys if anything happens and I already told you to call me noona you evil spirited brat. Also can you please ask SeungHyun where he is and see if Dara’s with him.”

Bom-noona is still funny even if the situation doesn’t call for it.

 

 No One’s POV

Soon the hallway was becoming empty as some of the guys left.

Now the only people left in the hospital were JunHyung, YoSeob, SeungRi  and Bom since Mr.Lee had to go and take care of business.

 

 

What did you guys think??

Soon there will be a special apperance from 'someone' but it will only be for a few chapters ^^