Worries

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 14

Worries

 Zico/ Jiho’s POV

 

As mush as I wish not to separate JunHyung and ChaeRin apart, but I have to.  

I’m Woo Jiho/ Zico, JunHyung’s little brother, or should I say the adopted/ disowned son of the Yong’s.  

My ex-father threw me out when he thought he was doing it to protect me.  The only reason that person adopted me was to make his wife happy since she had miscarriage.  I was adopted when JunHyung was six years-old. 

I was only three by that time; the orphanage told the Yongs that my mom died due to lung cancer.  But the orphanage never found out who my biological father is.

When I was eight I started to notice the change in father, he was more stress and he didn’t have time for us.  And when he did it only lasted for as long as an hour. 

On the day me and JunHyung met Chae was the day I uncovered the truth.

 

Flashback …

[Notice (The oldest 24)Bom, JiYong, Dara, TOP, Onew and DooJoon have all the same age in this story.  (Middle Batch 23-22)DaeSung, Taeyang, Kikwang, HyunSeung, Yo Seob, Key, Jonghyun, SeungRi and JunHyung have the same age. (Third Batch 20-21)  , Minho, CL, have the same age.  (19-18)The Maknae’s excluding Seung Ri  have the same age. Zico has the same age as CL and Minho.  Also ZIco was 7 when he met CL.]

I was looking for appa since I wanted to tell him that I ACED my exam. 

He was never at home anymore.  Today was one of those days when he was home but it was also for business.  He invited some of his friends over and they were also bringing their children over. 

Jae-hyung was happy because both of us were not allowed out the house, so we didn’t have any friends.  I noticed there was a boy crouching near dad’s office.  I went up to him completely forgetting what I was supposed to do. 

“What are you doing there?”  I could hear him sob and sniffle before he answered my question.

“I’m waiting for my Daddy, his inside but they wouldn’t let me in.” and then he cried.

“Do you want to come with me? I know another way to get inside my dad’s office.” I told him.

“I’m Jiho, what’s your name?”  I could still hear him sob a bit.  He stands up to fix himself and offers a hand shake.

“I’m Choi Minho, nice to meet you.”  He then smiles but it wasn’t a good thing to see, since he just stopped crying.

The two of us made our way to a secret passage way in my room that leads to appa’s office.

As the two of us were getting closer to the hatch, I could hear some mumbles.  Me and Minho crawled a bit further until we could hear them properly.

“We have to do something and quick.”  My appa said.

“Keijin have you found anything yet.” Minho told me that was his dad’s voice ShinHuk.

“No, but I’m starting to doubt whether his still in the country, didn’t you say that he left his family into your care?” The guy name Keijin spoke.

“Even if he is my brother, I don’t think I can call him my brother any longer.  After he kidnapped my son, he is not part of the Choi’s.” Minho’s Dad said. 

I look over to Minho, he looked confused but I could also see anger in his eyes.

“We need to find him and tell the Parks, it seems like their eldest daughter went missing a few days ago.” My appa voiced out.

“Sandara went missing?  That child is the heir to the company right? Has this been reported yet?  Do you think he has them together?" Minho’s appa asked.

“I have a plan but, for it to work we need to jeopardize our friendship so that ShinGuk will come out” Mr. Keijin spoke.

“Enough about this, Keijin I heard you were looking for your wife.  Have found her yet?”  Appa asked Mr. Keijin.

“No improvement in that one also, my daughter hasn’t even seen her face until I showed her a picture today.”  Mr. Keijin answered.  I noticed that all of them sounded so tired and they looked so stress.

After what Minho and I heard we quickly went back to my room and pretended not to know anything.  At that fated day I also met Lee ChaeRin. 

A few years later Minho and I started to investigate on what happened between the four families (Park, Yong, Lee and Choi) but I know it was going to put ChaeRin and that Dara person the center of this. 

Even if we are kids we were old enough to understand that our families were in danger.  Minho however, he still doesn’t believe that his Uncle is the one causing all the troubles.

My appa started to suspect something when he noticed that some of his documents went missing. 

I was in school that day, ChaeRin and his dad have been living with us when she turned ten.  All of us were now in middle school, it was getting harder to fit in that passage since I grew. 

After school I would meet up with Minho and exchange information with him.  But soon he longer couldn’t come, he also told me that he couldn’t risk it.  His cousin was already spying on him meaning that his Uncle knew about what we’re doing.

When I got home and was immediately called to my dad’s office.  I didn’t know he was home today since he never is.  I reached his office; I knocked on the door and then entered.

“Aboji you wanted to see me?” I asked him.

“Jiho your here how was school?” His voice sounded cold, he was standing near the window.  He doesn’t look too good as well, he could collapse any moment. He should sit down, I wonder if something happen.

“School was fine.” I spoke.

“Jiho you need to leave.” Appa immediately said catching me off guard as he walk back to his desk.

“Huh? What –“

“No questions asked just leave it’s for your own good.  Starting from next week you’re no longer Yong Jiho but Woo Jiho.”  My appa announce.

As if on cue the doors open and Uncle Keijin comes in.

“JoonSu what the hell are you thinking!!!?  If Jiho leaves that would put his life in danger!!  Uncle scolded appa.

“Jiho will be fine, he doesn’t know I adopted him.  It’s for the best.”

“You’re never this careless JoonSu, what exactly happen?”  Uncle questioned dad.  I knew who was behind this but I don’t know what’s going on anymore.

“What happen is that ShinGuk has controlled the Parks, he can easily kill JunHyung, ChaeRin and even ShinHuk two sons!  With Jiho gone, he can live a normal life without all of this.”  My appa said as he finally collapsed onto his chair facing uncle with his face full of concern.

“I’ll leave.” I finally said and left the room.  When I was down the hallway I could still hear them arguing.  What was uncle’s plan?

A few hours later JaeSoon/JunHyung barge into my room, he had his fist clenched and I receive his punch with my face.  I fell to the ground wiping the blood off my lip.

“Your leaving, how could you?” His voice was cold.  

“Wow that was a nice greeting, it would have been better if you said ‘Hi Jiho, why are you leaving?’ instead I get punch.  You are really the best brother ever.”  I sarcastically say to him while standing up regaining my posture.

“Do you really know what you’re doing!? Huh!? Appa told me you wanted to get away from this hell hole!  What hell hole are you talking about?!  We took care of you, treated you as part of the family- heck you are family.  Jiho think it through please!  For Omma...”  JunHyung pleaded.

I know he really doesn’t want me to leave but I have to protect them, and the only way to do that is if I leave.

“You should just leave my problems alone and keep ChaeRin safe.    I’m giving you a chance to make her yours.  I LOVE HER and you know it too, right?  If you do anything to hurt her, I swear I will do everything in my power to take her away from you.  And you wouldn’t even understand why I’m leaving, even if I tell you… Hyung.” With that said I left them, left the house that I stayed for nine years.  Just to keep them safe.

That was the first and last time I called him hyung.

A year later I found out that Uncle Keijin was being controlled by Choi ShinGuk, Minho’s uncle- since he knew where uncle’s lost son was and was threatened to kill him if he disobeyed.  As I promise myself and him, when he hurt her, I took CL away from him.  I would do anything to keep the people I love safe, even if I throw my self in front of death.

 I lied to her just to keep her away from him.

End of Flashback        

JunHyung and I went out of Chae’s room, I know that he wants to know what going on.

“So what do you want to know?”  I said as I casually sat down on the chair right outside her room.

I’m ready to tell him, but not everything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey XD

Okay I know I was suppose to update a few weeks ago...

BUT I had an idea so I CHANGE  somethings in the story to make it interesting keke ^^

Instead of making JunHyung's dad the bad guy, it's someone else. ^^V