Diaster/FUN

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

-Chapter 9-

DIASTER/FUN

Dara's POV

 

“AHH!! I can’t take it anymore!! LEE CHAERIN you’re supposed to be the control freak why are you doing nothing when the apartment looks like a pig sty!!!!” I roared at her, while she just continued eating her double chocolate chip cookies on the couch.

“Huh? Unnie did you say something?”

Where the hell did her ears go she’s been like since she bumped into JunHyung and that was two weeks ago.  What has gotten into her? 

Aha! I have brilliant plan >.<                          

“CL-ah do you want to go shopping next weekend? I asked.  Please Please say yes >.<

“Sure unnie I have nothing to do any way…”

She sounded like she just had recovered from a cold when she wasn’t even sick.

So now I should start my plan. *evil smile*

 

A week later

No One’s POV

~ Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard 
When we drink we do it right I slizzard 
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, in my ride, like Three 6 
Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6 ~

“Hello?”

Dara answered her phone as she went through the crowd in the steerts.

“Yah! Unnie are you making me wait again, you’re the one who invited me aren’t you supposed to be here by now!” CL whined through the phone.

“Chae-ah I’m running late I’ll be there with you in ten minutes ok. Bye.”

Dara was late for their “shopping trip” but she was late in purpose.

 

 

CL’s POV

What’s wrong with unnie coming late again?  She’s always like this aissh!

Now I don’t know what to do.  So I just went ahead sit down on the bench in front of me, put my earphones on and lost myself while listening to music with my eyes closed.

Moments later, I felt that someone was watching me, so I put my earphones away.

I checked the time and an hour had already passed, did I fell asleep?

When I looked to the empty space beside me, it wasn’t empty someone was sitting there looking at me.

“Oh. You’re not a deep sleeper as well.  Just like her.” He mumbled, still looking at me.

What is he doing here and where in the world is unnie, an hour has passed already!?

 

 JunHyung’s POV

A week ago Dara-noona wanted me to go with her shopping.  I wanted to say no since we only met her a few weeks ago but DooJoon hyung notice my mood so I had to say yes.

Now here I am walking to meeting spot in the park nearby.  I can still remember how she asked us it was really uncomfortable.

 Flashback

“Yong JunHyung” someone called my name from behind when me the guys were walking to the cafeteria getting our lunch.

I saw no one when I turned around I just shrugged it off, the same with the guys.

“Oi! Up here!” I heard someone whistled after.

The six of us looked up at the same time.  We saw Dara –noona with DaeSung-hyung waving to us on the second floor.

We felt weird so we just waved back and smiled.

When they came down to us, noona wanted someone to accompany her with shopping at the weekend everyone said no but I just stood there not listening but drifting to my own world.

Until I heard my name being mentioned and followed by a yes, DooJoon hyung told noona that I could come.

I was about to protest but they dragged me to the cafeteria.

When we got there hyung told me I needed a distraction. So I ended up agreeing with him.

End of Flashback

 

Now here I am.  I arrived at the designated place to find no sign of noona but I see her instead.

I hesitated a bit but regained my cool and approached her.  I was about to poke her when I noticed she was sleeping peaceful with her earphones on.  She looked at peace, so I didn’t disturbed her.

So I just sat beside her and watched her sleep when I noticed a strand of hair went to her face because of the wind, I tried to put it behind her ear when I noticed how fragile she looked.

Her breathing was even I didn’t even noticed how close I was to her face until I felt her warmth breath on my lips.

I started to back away when she flinched as I breathed out.  I didn’t even noticed I was holding my breath the whole time. 

Her features are the same as Chae’s but more define.

Why am I being hunted by you presence Lee ChaeRin.

If only I could turn back time.  Aissh.

She’s starting to wake up she probably didn’t notice she was asleep based on the look of her face. 

How come everything CL does resembles ChaeRin, her name, her appearance and her gestures?  Why is she the exact copy of her when they are two different people?

I mumbled about being her a light sleeper and then looked away. 

She didn’t feel my presence until she heard me mumbling.

She looked like she wanted to run away from me.  She checked the time and shocked was written on her face.

“Um by any chance did you see Dara-unnie around here?”

Her voice was like music when she spoke. 

“Um, hello are you there?” she was trying to get my attention when she waved her hand in front of me.

I instantly stood up from the bench causing her to fall on her .

“I’m sorry I was lost in my thoughts are you ok” nice one JunHyung she probably think of you as a jerk when you did that.

I was scolding myself while helping her up.

“No, I haven’t seen Dara-noona around and I was suppose to accompany her-“

“-shopping.” We both said at the same time.

Then our phone started ringing. 

I got a text from an unknown number

 

From: Unknown

To: JunHyung

KeKe :> Noona is sorry I had to deceive you

To come with me

Since you both started to get awkward around each other

I went ahead and plan you guys a date ^^

Enjoy :P

PS: a guy will give an enveloped you better go the place written

Inside ^^

 

OK??????

I got trick by a cheeky rabbit to go on a date with the person I’m trying to avoid.

Then I was surprise by a sudden noise beside me.

I turn a saw CL’s foot kicking the bench, someone’s pissed.  She probably got the same text from noona.

The guy soon arrives with the envelope, CL immediately took it from his hands but something was off.

Seems like the guy wasn’t you would get to do a favour or an errand.   I shrugged it off anyway.

CL turns to me after finding out the contents of the envelope.

“You want to follow unnie’s request or ignore which means she’ll have blacklisted.”

Now I was dumbfounded Dara-noona had a blacklist that’s a first, a girl having a blacklist.

I grabbed the envelope from her grasped and started to read what was inside it.

We have to go an amusement park to be specific Lotte World for this supposedly “date” which is by the way isn’t a date.

Or is it???? I dunno.

So I told her we should go I don’t want to have another person to be disappointed in me. 

She didn’t even argue and just agreed with me.

So now where making our way to the amusement park without even speaking to each other this is just so awkward.