At The Airport

C'est La Vie/ That's Life

 

Chapter 1

-At the Airport-

TaeYang’s POV

"Omo! Omo!" SeungRi shouted excitedly.

Everyone around us started to stare at us. Aissh! This maknae is always causing trouble.

JiYong was the only one who can shut him up but his not here right now, guess SeungRi has to take it the hard way, receiving head smacks from Top hyung. He he.

Then a big thwack sound was heard. Top hyung did his job and hit SeungRi in the head in the head, then me and DaeSung just chuckled while SeungRi rubbed the back of his head and pouted.

"SeungRi don’t get all of us in trouble, it’s already bad enough we skipped our classes! Do you want us to get suspended?"

Top hyung said as he lectured SeungRi.

By the way he might not look like it but Top hyung is actually the nerd in our group his always number one in everything academic, sometimes even in sports.   

"Hyung don’t be so uptight I already told Onew and HyunSeung to cover for us."

DaeSung just said ever so calmly.

"OK! OK! I give up; anyway YoungBae has his plane landed yet?"

He asks me with sparkles in his eyes. I just chuckled and said,

"You just want your weird collection of dolls to have another addition."

I then heard DaeSung trying to hold his laughter but failed. Well no one actually knows the reason why Top hyung has a weird collection of dolls so I just continued to what I was saying because I could feel invisible daggers stabbing me, coming from him.

"I think that JiYong’s plane has already landed.  I think his probably in customs right now."

If only looks could kill I would have been dead by now. Phew! That was close.

DaeSung then interrupted me.

"Well we all know that, out of the whole group of boys in our school JiYong hyung has always been the number one fashionista next to him is Key." 

We just laugh at what DaeSung said.

Then I heard another thwack sound.  Seriously I already had enough hearing that all the time with Top hyung and the maknae.  Who got hit this time!?

"Yah! Yah!  You guys are now talking behind my back after I’ve only been gone for two weeks!  Aissh! I thought you guys love me!" I saw JiYong pouting beside DaeSung.  Ahh~ so DaeSung got hit.

Anyway we just continued laughing at his remarked.

"Oh~ so you guys don’t want your souvenirs then?  Fine by me." 

JiYong said as he walked away smirking, leaving us to carry his stuff. 

We stop what we were doing and started to follow JiYong, trying to catch up and to get our souvenirs from France!

 

T.O.P’s POV

Nooo! Give me my souvenirs; I need to have an addition to my collection!  I shouted in my head.

Since SeungRi and YoungBae decided to run after JiYong, me and DaeSung are left to carry his luggage.

We were still following JiYong As he walked away and left us to carry his luggage.  It was hard catching up to him with two heavy luggage in both hands.  JiYong what did you put in here?  It’s even heavier than me! I think.

"Hyung what did JiYong hyung put in, ten tons of B.B cream in his luggage?  They are so heavy.  After this I think I won’t be able to feel my arms."  DaeSung whimpered while walking beside me.   

Dae I agree with you, he is too much of a fashionista.  Seriously he was only gone for 14 days and he reappears with ten times more extra weight.

We could hear SeungRi pleading with JiYong and saying sorry at the same time.  His voice was so high pitch it was irritating.  At the end JiYong couldn’t take it any longer he give up, as I saw SeungRi leap in the air.

 JiYong buddy you did the right thing.  If you didn’t, high pitch squeals are probably gonna be heard from the boy beside you all afternoon, who is now jumping up and down.

 

SeungRi’s POV

Yes! I finally beat him at something. He he he victory is mine.  While we were waiting for the van to come and pick us up.  JiYong said something.

Can’t be bothered calling him hyung. Ke ke

"Hey you guys, I have news about something.  While I was in France, I met with my uncle.  He told me my cousin has finally decided.  CL I mean ChaeRin is coming.  She’s coming back."

JiYong hyung looked like a five year old jumping up and down from joy.

I looked at my other hyungs and their mouths were wide open, eyes bulge out with shock, then I saw something else in their eyes was it happiness, sadness or fear.

Cousin? I didn’t know JiYong hyung has relatives in France.  CL? ChaeRin?  Who is this girl? Just the mention of her name made my hyungs froze.  I wondered about who she, when I can meet her, and then I got lost in thoughts. 

Aissh I’m starting to have a headache from think too much now.