CHAPTER 8

Hyung!

Like what Sehun has said to Luhan,today he going to new school.Luhan school. So now, they're in a car on the way to the school. At first, Luhan didn't want to go together with Sehun but after so much pleading from Sehun, he finally agree.Its not like Luhan don't want to go with him,it just he don't want to embarrassed Sehun. Sehun was handsome, tall, wealthy and sure he'll be popular later.While Luhan, just a nerd and nothing. They now halfway to the school when suddenly Luhan tell Sehun to stop the car. 

"Hyung, stop the car. I'll just go from here. "

 

"What?"

 

"Please. " Luhan look at Sehun with pleading eyes. 

 

"But why?" Sehun ask confused. 

 

"Please don't ask why hyung. I just need to take off here. Please hyung, stop. " This time Luhan look at Sehun with his big doe eyes. 

 

"Okay, meet me at the parking lot when school end later."

 

"No,i can go home by myself. "

 

"That was a no Lu.It either we go home together or i wait you in front of your class."

 

Upon hearing that,Luhan look at Sehun and said "Okay,i go home with you but I'll wait here later ."

 

 Sehun was so confused why Luhan don't want to just wait him in school instead of waiting outside. He want to ask why,but it seems like it would be late if he asked Luhan and he don’t want to be late in his first day of school. He decided that he will ask later."Okay, see you later. "

 

************************

 

"Hey man,why did you late.It our first day here. "

Jongin said while sitting at the sides of his car.

 

"Sorry guys, got something to do earlier. "

 

"Are you alone?I thought you said your stepbrother studies here too.what his name? Lu..lulu?"Jongin ask and look around searching for the 'stepbrother' he was talking. Jongin had meet Luhan once,when Luhan and Sehun parent married. 

 

"Oh,he already go to his class and i think we should too."

 

"Yeah, we better not be late in our first day here."Chanyeol said after the long silence. 

 

"Let's go "

 

************************

 

"Yah,yah,yah..did you two heard about the new students. "Baekhyun ask while breathing hard.He was actually from teachers office when he heard about this. 

 

"What? Yah,Byun Baekhyun, why are you all sweating like this?"Kyungsoo ask when he saw Beakhyun hair wet like he just shower.

 

"I'm running from the teacher office that why."

 

"And why are you running? "Kyungsoo ask again. 

 

"Don't you hear what im saying earlier. "

 

"I heard you. You said about new student.So what with that?"Kyungsoo said with frowned. 

 

"Yeah, it is so important that makes you running like this? "This time Luhan ask confused. 

 

"Yeah,it's important because they was so hot and handsome. "

 

"How did you know?Has you already met them.?"

 

"Oh kyungie, if they not handsome and hot,other students won't talk about them either."Beakhyun said finally sit beside Luhan. 

 

"Oh,talk about this,it not your brother going to studies here too?"Kyungsoo ask Luhan. 

 

"Yeah, today is his first day here with his friends. "

 

"So, are we talking about him and his friends earlier? "Baekhyun ask and look at Luhan. 

 

"I don't know, maybe. "

 

"Wooo..then you have to tell Sehun hyung to introduce his friends to me."

 

"Erk..ok."

 

"Yeah. "

 

"Why are you so happy about this?"Kyungsoo ask when he saw Beakhyun was smiling brightly. 

 

"Why?I can be happy. "

 

"Aish, it not like that. Just asking. Em..it lunch time now.Come on you two. "Kyungsoo said and took his lunchbox with him. Luhan nod and pull Baekhyun hand and follow Kyungsoo to the cafeteria. 

 

************************

 

"Yeol, are you really going to eat all of that? " Jongin ask when he saw Chanyeol plate full with food. 

 

"Yes, I'm really really hungry right now. " Chanyeol said with his already full mouth. 

 

"Seriously, didn't you eat breakfast today? "

 

"I didn't, because i don't want to be late since it our first day here. "

 

Before Jongin could reply to what Chanyeol said, Sehun cut him first. 

 

"Guys please, not here.There are so many eyes staring at us right now.Come on, we better find table to sit."Sehun said when he saw a lot of girls staring and smiling at them. 

 

"Just let them be.I must be so damn handsome that make them staring. "Jongin said then make a push back to his hair while wink at the girls. There's a screaming from the girls can be heard after that.Jongin was known as a playboy in the group. But not that kind of badboy.He usually just flirting with the girls /boy but never date anyone. He just like to flirt with them.So,the conclusion is Jongin was a good boy. 

 

"Aish, stop that.We better eat now or we going to be late for our next class. "

 

"Where are we going to sit? "Chanyeol said look at Sehun. 

 

"Sit with us oppa."The girl at the table near where they standing said.That girls was actually Giri,hyemi and Jimin. The queenka. 

 

"Thanks for the offer but we already found our sit."Sehun said look at the table where there are three people on it.He then make his way to that table.Jongin and Chanyeol just follow him. 

 

************************

 

'I know it would be like this. ' Luhan said to himself. He then play with the lunchbox that Kyungsoo has made for him.He saw earlier how the girls talking to Sehun and his friends. He feel so jealous. 'Hmm, im not supposed to jealous. Wake up Luhan. '

 

"Em,did you said anything? "Baekhyun ask and look at Luhan. 

 

"Erk no,i didn't say anything. " Luhan reply and continue to play the lunchbox. 

 

"Luhan don't play with the lunchbox. Finish it,ok."Kyungsoo said with frowned. He don't like it when people play with their food.

 

"Ok."Luhan then continue to eating. 

 

"Hey guys. " Suddenly there's someone greet them.

 

Luhan, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun look up from their lunch to look at the one who greet them.When realised who that guy is, Luhan choke on his food. 

 

"Lu,be careful when you eat.Here,drink this." Sehun then sit beside Luhan and give him the water. 

 

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Luhan ask Sehun confused. 

 

"I want to eat Ofcouse. You guys don't mind right? " Sehun said and look at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. They have meet Sehun many times already. 

 

"Ofcouse not." They both said at the same time. 

 

"Yah Oh Sehun, why didn’t you wait for us? "Jongin and Chanyeol finally arrived at the table. 

 

"You guys was so slow. Im hungry. "

 

Chanyeol then sit in front of Baekhyun meanwhile Jongin sit beside Kyungsoo.Chanyeol was about to eat when he look in front him and his eyes meet Baekhyun's shock one.

 

"You? " Chanyeol and Baekhyun point to each other. Shock to actually meet again. 

 

"What?You two know each other? "Sehun ask them.Meanwhile the other just look at them.

 

"Erk........."

 

 

 

 

To be continued...... 

 

 

A/N: Here go my update.I think this is the longest chapter so far.I hope it ok and not boring.i really try my best. Hope you guys like it. Oh thank you so much to Ayandya For support me.

 

Thank you for subscribe, comments and upvote 

I really appreciate it... 

 

Xoxo~