CHAPTER 6

Hyung!

Luhan wake up because of the sunray that come through the windows. He rub his eyes and look around. A little shock with the unfamiliar place. 'where am i?'.He suddenly feel scare but get through it because now he remember that he had move to a new place.He release a sigh of relief. He then look at the clock. It shows 10.30 in the morning. His eyes big,he wakes up late. He don't want Sehun to think bad about him.So,he immediately go to the bathroom and get ready. After he finish, he make his way to the kitchen and saw Sehun reading newspaper. 

 

"Erk..morning hyung." Luhan greet Sehun hesitately because he somehow feel embarrassed cause he woke up late.

 

"Oh hey,morning."Sehun reply while smiling at Luhan."Come, let's breakfast. "

 

"You didn’t breakfast yet?" Luhan ask and look at Sehun. 

 

"I'm waiting for you. "Sehun said while he set two plate of of pancakes for him and Luhan. 

 

"You wait me?Em,why?Next time you don't have to wait."Luhan said feel guilty. 

 

"Because it's boring to eat alone."

 

"I'm sorry i wake up late." Luhan said only look at the pancakes cause he feel bad make Sehun wait him.He must wait for a long time. 

 

"Nah, it's okay.Besides today is Sunday. I myself, sometimes wake up late too."Sehun said look at Luhan don't want him to feel guilty. "Now, let's eat before this pancakes getting cold. "

 

"Ok."Luhan look at Sehun with smile. Then Luhan pour a lot of maple syrup on top of the pancakes. 

 

"Woah,that so lot."

 

"I like all kind of sweet. "Luhan said smiling and devour the pancakes. Since he was little, he love sweet food. Chocolate, candy,lollipop, cake and a lot other sweet food. Sometimes, with the pockets money his mom give him, he would buy em.Even when he happy, sad and nervous, he would eat them.That how he love sweet. 

 

"Em,what are you doing today? "Sehun ask Luhan after they finish eating. 

 

"I want to meet my friends."Luhan said when he remember that he needs to meet Kyungsoo and Baekhyun today. 

 

"Oh,i'll send you then."

 

"No,i can go by myself. "Luhan said don't want to burden Sehun.

 

"It's okay cause i want to go out too."

 

"Ok."Luhan reply don't know what to say anymore. 

 

************************

In the car

 

"Where your friends house?"Sehun ask Luhan. 

 

"It near Hongdae street."Luhan said. 

 

"Oh,are you always go out with your friends? "Sehun ask again want to know Luhan more. 

 

"Not really, they are my new friends..They move here just three weeks ago. "Luhan said and Sehun somehow catch sad tone in Luhan voice. 

"How about your other friends? "

 

"Em..i don't have other friends. They both are my only friends."Luhan reply playing with his fingers. 

 

"Oh."Now he know why Luhan look sad.He want to ask again but before he do that,Luhan beat him first. 

 

"Em hyung, you said you going to attend my school. when was it?"Luhan say trying to change the topic. He really don't want to talk about this causes he might crying. And he don't want Sehun to see him as a weak boy.

 

"In three days.There still a lot of things need to be arranged.Me and my friends need to register this Wednesday. "Sehun said. He decided not to ask Luhan about before and answer him instead. He just going to wait till Luhan ready to tell him by himself. Cause now that they stay together. So,there a lot of time to get close to each other. He going to wait that. 

 

Few minutes later,they arrive at Kyungsoo house. "We are here. "Sehun said and look at Luhan. "Call me when you want to back home.Okay? "

 

"It's okay hyung, i'll just take taxi from here."Luhan said don't want to burden Sehun. 

 

"No.I'll take you."

 

"But..."

 

"No but Lu.You are my baby brother and my responsibility. Sure you are not my real baby brother but still i need to take care of you."Sehun said want to understand. 

 

"Ok hyung. " Luhan now in the verse of tear but not let Sehun saw it.He was so touch by what Sehun has said. Before this,there's no one too care about him like what Sehun did.Sure his mother love him but she always so busy.He blink his eyes a few time to endure the tear from falling. 

 

"Ok,now give me your phone. "Sehun hold out his hand. 

 

Luhan then give his phone to Sehun. Sehun take it and type something on the phone and pass it back to Luhan. 

 

"Make sure you call me later when you want to go home understand? " Sehun said smiling at Luhan. 

 

"Ok hyung. "Luhan then go out from the car.He turn to Sehun. "Ok hyung you can go now. I promise I'll call you. "

 

"Ok then."With that,Sehun leave to meet his friends. Luhan wait until Sehun's car lose from his sights. He then look at his phone with Sehun's number in it.He then smile and save the number by name...My Hyung<3.

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued......

 

 

A/N: Here another chapter.. I hope it not to short like the previous chappy.. I try to make it edible for you guys to read this (haha..what am i blubbering about.) I hope you guys like it.

 

Thanks for subscribe 

 

Do leave a comment and upvote 

 

I really appreciate it...