CHAPTER 12

Hyung!

"Lu,dinner is ready." Sehun shout from the kitchen. Few minutes later, a sound of footsteps can be heard indicate that Luhan is coming. 

 

"Hyung, what are you cook tonight? It smells so good. " Luhan ask as soon as he sit at the kitchen table. 

 

"Your favourite. " Sehun reply with a smile. Been leaving with Luhan for almost 5 month, he know almost everything what Luhan like and dislike. Such as how Luhan like to use fork and spoon instead of chopstick even though it noodle because he don't know how to use it. Sehun even teach him before but still it didn't work. How Luhan like to eat sweet and how Luhan don't like dark place, thunder and many more.

 

"Wow, kimchi fried rice, samkyetang and roll egg.yummy " Luhan said smiling looking at the food on the table. 

 

"I don't know if the samkyetang is ok or not because it was my first time make it." Sehun said and sit in front of Luhan. 

 

"Im sure it going to be so delicious. " Luhan reply already take a sip of the soup and scoop the kimchi fried rice to his plate. "See,i told you it delicious. 

 

"Ok,thank for the compliment. " Sehun just smile and look at Luhan. He was so glad that he can make Luhan happy with his favourite food. 

 

************************

 

"It going to be school holidays soon.Don't you think we should go to somewhere, kyungie? " Baekhyun ask Kyungsoo who was at sit at his study table trying to finish his homework. 

 

Kyungsoo stop doing the homework and turn to look at Baekhyun. "Yeah, actually I had think about that too.It been really stressful for this past week and I need a rest,really. "

 

Beakhyun sit on the bed and look at Kyungsoo. "So,where do you think the best place for that?"

 

"I don't know. It not like just the two of us that gonna go.So,it better if we ask Luhan tomorrow. " Kyungsoo said and continue to do his homework. 

 

"Aww,i have been always want to go to jeju island. It not it nice there." Beakhyun said and this tine he rolling around on the bed.

 

"Yeah, that good place to release our stress and relax our mind."

 

"It was so great if we really can go there. " Beakhyun stop rolling and look at Kyungsoo. 

 

"Yeah, it is. Now, don't you have a homework to do." Kyungsoo ask Baekhyun. 

 

"Nah,i'll just do it tomorrow morning. " Beakhyun reply already up and walk to the door. 

 

"You should really changed that attitude you know. You need to finish it at home not at school. I don't want you to get punished. "

 

"I know you love me kyungie but im doing it just fine. Besides, i always finish it on time before. No need to worry. Ok,now im tired. Gonna sleep. Good night kyungie. " Beakhyun then out of the room to go to his own room. 

 

"Night Baekie. " Kyungsoo shout just enough for Baekhyun to heard. 

 

************************

 

Luhan, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo just chit chat about random things while eating their lunch before Sehun, Chanyeol and Jongin join them on the table. Sehun straight to sit beside Luhan. So did Chanyeol who sit beside his boyfriend. 

 

"Hey Baek." Chanyeol said and peck Baekhyun on his lip after an ' Yeollie' from Baekhyun. Baekhyun just smile at his boyfriend. 

 

"Argh guy,please no PDA ok.We has discuss this before. " Jongin said and glare at them. 

 

"Haha..sorry guy,just can't control myself. " Chanyeol said smiling meanwhile Beakhyun was blushing beside him.

 

"Baekie, are you okay? Why your face so red. " Luhan ask innocently. 

 

Kyungsoo who look at Baekhyun red face smiling and said "Are you blushing? "

 

"What? No,I'm not. "Beakhyun trying to denied it.

 

"Well, sure." Kyungsoo said smiling. 

 

"Owh,since we all here,me and kyungie has something to ask."Baekhyun said look at all of them. 

 

"What is it? " Luhan ask while munching the spaghetti. 

 

"Well, since school holidays is getting near we been planning to go for vacation. So,what you say?"

 

"That a good idea. We're in." Sehun said and look at person beside him.Luhan look at Sehun smiling "That going to be fun. "

 

"How about you Jongin? " Chanyeol ask look at the later.

 

"I'm also in but where are we going? " Jongin ask back. 

 

"Well Beakhyun here want to go to jeju island. " Kyungsoo anwer Jongin questions. 

 

"Wow,what a coincidence Baek."

 

"What Yeollie? "

 

"Jongin here has a resort there."

 

"Wow, really? " Baekhyun said a little bit exited. 

 

Jongin smile and said "Well, it actually not mine but my brothers. We can go there if you all want. "

 

"Ofcouse we want. "

 

************************

 

They are currently in front of Kyungsoo house setting up their thing and food into the van.Baekhyun was the most exited cause he finally can go to jeju island. He even brought so many things. After done with the set up,they get on the van.Chanyeol was the driver so automatically Baekhyun would sit beside him.Sehun and Luhan sit at the middle leave Jongin and Kyungsoo to sit at the back. 

 

"Are you guy's ready to go? " Chanyeol ask and start the engine. 

 

"Yes." Come a reply from Baekhyun and Luhan. 

 

"There nothing left right. " He ask again.

 

"No more questions Yeollie, just go." Beakhyun said can't wait to be there. 

 

"Ok,let go."

 

"Yeah,jeju island we're COMING."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued... 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, I'm here..sorry for the late update. It because I was so busy this past 2 week. Thanks god I got a day off today, so here the update. It kind of short, I think. Sorry for that. For the next update, I don't know when because I'm going to be very busy again but I'll try to update if i have free time. See ya

 

Oh,btw thanks for subscribe comments and upvote 

 

I really appreciate it 

 

Xoxo ~