CHAPTER 5

Hyung!

The ride to the house was so quiet .the only sounds that can be heard was from the radio. Luhan was just playing with his fingers meanwhile Sehun just focus on the road. It was so awkward and Sehun don't like it at all. He wants to be close to the younger.So he did what he should have done earlier which is talking. 

 

"So Luhan, where do you studies? " Sehun ask  look at luhan for awhile and back to road again.

 

Luhan a bit shock but didn't show it.he then look at Sehun."Em..Seoul High school. "he said with a low voice but still Sehun can heard him.

 

"Really? I'm going to attend that school too."

 

"Oh...em."Luhan back to look at his fingers didn't know what to say. 

 

"So,since it going to be just the two of us for this two weeks.Let be close okay?"Sehun ask again. 

 

"Em...okay. "

 

Then,they are surround by the silent again but this time Sehun don't mind about it because after this he knows that they are going to be close like what he want.After the long ride, they finally arrived at the house. Sehun help Luhan with his bags and other things. When they done,Sehun then take Luhan upstairs to show Luhan his room.

 

"Okay,this is your room from now on. Now take shower and rest. Come downstairs for dinner later ok.If you need anything, I'll be in my room and It just across from your's."

 

Luhan just smile and said "Ok hyung.thank you."

 

************************

 

That Night 

 

Luhan was arranging his clothes when there knock on the door. He up and open the door to be face to face with Sehun. 

 

"Come. It time for dinner. "Sehun said and smile to Luhan. 

 

"Ok."

 

They make their way to the kitchen and sit on the table. 

 

"Wow,this is so delicious." Luhan said with mouth full of food. 

 

"Really? You like it? " Sehun said smiling at Luhan. 

 

"Em...so good. Where did you buy it? "Luhan look at Sehun. 

 

Sehun smile and said "I make it."

 

Luhan look at Sehun with big eyes a sign that show he was shock."You make it? Wow, you are great."

 

Sehun look at Luhan and saw there sauce from the spaghetti at the corner of his lip.Without hesitate, Sehun take the napkin and clean the dirty spot.It make Luhan stop chewing and look at Sehun shock.

 

"Eat slowly Lu."

 

"Erk..thanks you hyung." Luhan look at the spaghetti feel shy and smile because of the name Sehun call him."Em..did you always cooking? "Luhan ask after a few minutes of silent. 

 

"Well,yes since i don't have anyone to do it for me and sometimes if my friend come over."

 

"Oh..then im going to learn how to cook and when I ready im going to cook for you in return. " Luhan smile and continue to eat the spaghetti. 

 

Sehun just smile cause now seem like Luhan was open to him.He didn't just say a few words like before.They spend the dinner with talk and laugh. After finishing their food, Luhan offer to do the dishes but Ofcouse Sehun didn't let him and just told him to sit or go to living room to watch somethings.While Sehun do the dishes, Luhan choose to sit at kitchen table didn't go anywhere cause he not use to this house. 

 

"You want to watch television? " Sehun ask Luhan after he finish with the dishes. 

 

"Ok."

 

Luhan then follow Sehun to the living room. They sit beside each other. Talking and laughing while watching the tv.30 minutes after that,they angross to the movie and stay silent.Just then,Sehun feel something heavy at his shoulder and look to his right.He smile when he saw Luhan was already sleeping. At first, Sehun want to wake Luhan up but he didn't have a heart to do that. So,he carry Luhan bridal style to his room.To his surprise, Luhan was actually so light.It make him easier to carry him to the room. Sehun put Luhan to the bed and cover him with blanket.He then sit at the edge of the bed and staring at Luhan sleeping face.

 

'He was so cute and look innocent. Make me want to protect him and take care of him. ' Sehun talk to himself.

 

"Good night Lu." Sehun then make his way to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...... 

 

 

 

A/N: what a short chapy here..im so sorry for that and for the late update. It just there something happen at my work place and I am very busy this past few days. Maybe till next week. I'll try to update if i have time. 

 

Thanks for subscribe.. 

Do leave a comment and upvote.. 

I would appreciate it..