CHAPTER 11

Hyung!

Lu,you need to eat. You didn’t eat since yesterday. " Sehun said to Luhan who just laying on his bed. 

 

"No. I'm not hungry. " Luhan said softly. 

 

"You can't be like this. I know you hungry. " Sehun said trying to feed Luhan. He has to force Luhan to eat or else he going to get sick. And he don't want that to happen. Luhan still refuse to eat,he even hide himself with the blanket. 

 

Sehun release a heavy sigh. "Ok,if you don't want to eat,I'm not going to force you anymore but I'm not gonna eat either. So,let starved together. " Sehun sounds like he mad but actually he not. How can he mad at Luhan? He just needs to do something so that Luhan going to eat. And he was true. After he said that, Luhan show himself from the blanket and sit.

 

"Hyung,im sorry. Don't mad at me. " Luhan said and look at Sehun. His big doe eyes look like he was going to cry. Seeing this, Sehun hurryly sit beside Luhan. 

 

"Hey.. Hey.. Im not mad. I just want you to eat,that all. Please don't cry."

 

"You not mad?" 

 

"No,im not. So, are you going to eat now? " Sehun ask and take the plate that he place at the table earlier. 

 

"Em..but with one condition. You need to eat too hyung. "

 

"Well sure but after you finish your food first. " Sehun said trying to feed Luhan again but Luhan turn his face a sign that he refused. 

 

"No,let eat together hyung."

 

"Ok,fine. " And just like that, they take a turn to feed each other. 

 

************************

 

It been three days already that their parents gone.Luhan didn't go to school. Sehun didn't go too at two day first . But he has to go to school because he was in senior year. Exam was getting near.He don't want to fail and disappointed his parents although they not here anymore. They already informed the principles about this. So,Luhan has get day off till him get better. At home, Luhan has been trying to busy himself doing homework that Baekhyun and Kyungsoo has sent to him and sometimes he would clean the house. Maybe with that he can forget about the sadness. But that didn't actually work because sometimes he crying when he accidentally saw his mom picture. Finally, he decided to just go to school the day after. Sehun just agreed with him if that can make him forget the sadness.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo shock with the present of Luhan that morning. 

 

"Hey, if you feel not really fit to come here, you better just relax at home. " Kyungsoo give an advice to him.

 

"Are you guy's chasing me?" Luhan ask jokingly and look at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who sit in front of him. 

 

They smile at Luhan joke. Feel relief that he didn't look sad anymore. "That not what we mean. If you feel not comfortable, don't force yourself. "

 

"Nah, im fine really. Besides, there nothing to do at home. And im boring. " Luhan said pouting. 

 

"Good to hear that. We miss you. " Kyungsoo and Baekhyun then hug Luhan tightly. 

 

"Aww..miss you guys too. But please, let me go, i can't breathe."

 

After that, they continue to talk happily... 

 

************************

 

Recent times... 

 

"It frustrating. "Giri said while poking the sausage angrily. 

 

"Yeah,same here. " Jimin and Hyemi said at the same time. 

 

"It unbelievable. Are they blind or something? Erghh..." This time she thrown the fork but instead fall to the plate, the fork fall on the floor and make a noise sounds. People around start to look at them. 

 

"What are you looking at, huh?"Giri yell at them. Because Giri has known as a leader of the queenka and having a bad temper, everyone tend to afraid of her.After the yelling, people around them start to do their own business. 

 

"Hey,calm down will ya.What if the oppa saw you like this,they surely never want to be close to you. " Jimin said and continue to eat her lunch.

 

After what Jimin said, Giri start to look around. "Omo..is he here?"

 

"Nope, your Sehun oppa is not here. " Hyemi reply to her.

 

"Good then.Now, let go girls."

 

"So, what are we going to do? Any idea? "Hyemi said and look at her friends.They're currently on their way to the class. 

 

"I don't know. We have been doing anything but all of that not show any good result. What, am i not y enough? Why Sehun oppa didn't like me? And you know what makes me more mad?"Giri ask her two bestfrinds. 

 

"Em....no."

 

"It was that nerd Luhan. Why Sehun oppa always sit with him on lunch time?is there something happen between them. No no no. Sehun oppa is not gay."

 

"Yeah, i notice that too.But not just him.Even Chanyeol and Jongin oppa too."

 

"Erghhh..i hate that nerd. He must have do something with our oppa. "

 

"Oh,speaking about him, there he is. "Jimin said and point at Luhan who was on his locker to take his book. 

 

"Hey nerd."

 

Luhan shock to here that voice. He know very well that voice. The voice that always yell and  insult him.He turn and look at them.

 

"Em...yes."Luhan said and smile a little at them. 

 

"Don't smile at us like that idiot. You are hideous. Just look at you make me want to puke." Giri said and make a gag sounds. 

 

Luhan just look at his foot. Didn't dare to look at them. He feel really sad with what they say.And what come from their mouth next really make Luhan heart like it being tear apart. 

 

"Don't make a sad face nerd, it make you look even more hideous. I hate that Oh i know, i heard that your mom just past away right? Now, you should really sad because even your mom leave you. You know what, people like you usually end up alone. Don't think that now you have friends you would be happy. Im sure they going to leave you too. Oh,btw stay away from Sehun oppa. He is mine." And with that Giri push him make Luhan fall on the floor. They then leave Luhan alone crying his heart out.

 

************************

 

"What do you mean, he not with you guys. " Sehun ask both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo who just look on the ground. Somehow, Sehun sounds like he angry that makes the two young boy scare of him.

 

"Hey, calm down. You just scared them." Jongin said when he look at the two boy. 

 

"Im sorry, i didn't mean it. I just worried. Did you know where is he? "

 

"Miss Ailee said that he already go home because he not feeling well. " Kyungsoo said what the teacher tell him.

 

"He sick?Oh my,i'll go first guys. See you guys tomorrow. " And with that, Sehun leave with his car.

 

************************

 

"Lu,are you in there?why you lock the door. Open it." Sehun said and try to open the door but fail.Suddenly, he heard sobbing sounds inside. It make him more worried. 

 

"Lu,what happened? Please open the door. " After few minutes and the door still not open,Sehun go to his room and take the key.When he success to open the door, he found Luhan crying with his face on his knee.

 

"Hey, why are you crying. Are you sick?" Sehun ask voice full with concerned. 

 

Luhan look at Sehun with his face full of tear. "Hyung. "

 

"Yeah, im here. what it is? Are you hurt? "

 

Luhan shook his head. "I miss mom." He said softly. 

 

"It okay,you still have me. " Sehun said and hug Luhan. He Luhan back trying to calm him. "And don't forget, you too still have your bestfrinds. "

 

"Hyung. "

 

"Emm.." Sehun humm as a reply. 

 

"Please don't leave me." Luhan hug Sehun tightly. He don't want Sehun to be far from him.

 

"Ofcouse not. I'll always be here for you. "

 

"Promise? " Luhan show his pinky to Sehun. 

 

Sehun chuckle at Luhan cute behaviour. "ok promise. " his pinky meet Luhan one as a promise. 

 

"Now stop crying, you don't look cute anymore." Luhan smile at Sehun. Now, he didn't have to worry about being alone cause that not going to happen. He believes Sehun won't leave him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued... 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, here the update. Im sorry for the late. It that because im busy and i even didn't get day off this week. I didn't know, maybe the next update will be next week. I hope i didn't make you guys wait for long time. And i hope this chappy is okay..hope you guys like it. 

 

Thanks for subscribe comments and upvote 

 

I really appreciate it.. 

 

Xoxo~