CHAPTER 15

Hyung!

Jongin look at the sleeping figure beside him. The sleeping boy has his eyebrows furrow in discomforts seems like he having a bad dream. He caress the boy cheek in a slow motion. Immediately the discomfort that showed earlier gone and replace with a smile instead. Seeing this make Jongin heartbeat beating faster than usual and smile make it way to his lip. But that smile disappeared when suddenly he remember what had happened earlier.

Flashback at the beach

"OH MY KYUNGIE!!! " Luhan scream panicly make the others turn to him and saw an almost drowning Kyungsoo.

Jongin who saw this immediately run to the water and swimming as fast as he can to save the smaller boy. The said boy was gasping for air and look like he going to pass out any time soon. When Jongin been near the boy,he reach the boy and immediately swimming back to the land. When he arrives at the soil,all his friends hurryly crowd around them.

"Is he okay?" Baekhyun ask worried by looking at the already pass out boy. He look like he going to cry. The others look at Jongin having the same reaction as Baekhyun. Worry. But now the most worried person is Jongin. His heart beating crazily. A lot of thing he thinking right now and he don’t want anything bad to happen. All that he thinks right now is that Kyungsoo would be okay.

He hurryly doing the CPR that he remember learning during his old school. He press Kyungsoo chest area 30 time and blow an air to his mouth. He continues doing it till finally Kyungsoo wake up while coughing a water out. And finally Jongin can release a sigh of relief. Same with the others.

End of flashback

He unconsciously smile. He was actually having an indirect kiss with Kyungsoo. He remember how his lip touch Kyungsoo's. They are so soft. Sure he was a playboy and playgirl but he never kiss them before cause he don't think that serious. But with Kyungsoo, he sure want to kiss again. A real kiss.He look at Kyungsoo and smile.

"What have you done to me?"

************************

"Hyung, is kyungie okay? " Luhan ask when Sehun sit beside him.

"Yeah, Jongin said he still had a fever but not as bad as yesterday. So, Jongin will stay and take care of him. "Sehun reply before he eat his breakfast.

"Really? wow, kyungie must be like it." Luhan said smiling.

"What do you mean by that? " Sehun ask confused.

"Well, kyungie had a crush on Jongin hyung for a while now. " Luhan said munching on his sandwich.

"Really? That interesting. " Sehun smirk.

"But hyung, promise me you won't tell this to Jongin hyung? Please. "

"Yeah promise. "

"Pinky promise. " Luhan said while he show his pinky to Sehun.

Sehun smile and link his finger with Luhan's pinky one before said "Pinky promise "

Luhan smile and look around. He was looking for his another bestfrinds. "Where Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung? is they not wake yet?" He then look at Sehun.

"Ah they already leave cause Baekhyun want to buy something. "

"Oh." was his reply and continue to eat his sandwich.

Sehun already finished eating and wipe his mouth with the napkin. Then he look at Luhan. " What are you want to do today? Is there anywhere you want to go? "

Luhan sip his hot chocolate before look at Sehun "Em,it my first time here so I don't know where to go. "

"Ok then, follow me. " Sehun then grab Luhan hand with him and out of the resort. He brought Luhan to the parking lot. Upon arrive at the car he open the door for Luhan. After that he make his way to driver sit. When he already inside,he started the engine.

"Hyung, whose car is this?" Luhan ask while he wearing the seatbelt.

"Mine." Sehun answer simply.

"You,but how? " Luhan ask confused.

"Papa give it to me. I mean Jongin father give it as a present last year. Chanyeol have one too. We just keep it here in case we would come. It my third time driving it. I guess. " Sehun said eyes focus on the road.

"Owh." was luhan say before he look outside the windows. "Em,where are we going? " He ask again and look at Sehun.

"It a secret. " Sehun said smiling.

Luhan pout at that. "Why can't you just tell me. "

Sehun smile upon saw Luhan pouting. He just too adorable like that. "Just wait for a little while buttercup, im sure you would like it later. "

"Okay." Luhan blush at the nickname Sehun just say. Sehun always call him with sweet name like this and Luhan secretly love it.

After almost half hour drive, they finally arrived at the destination. Upon saw the place,Luhan smile widely and look at Sehun. "Amusement parks. I can't believe this. I always want to come here. " Luhan said excitedly and jump out of the car.

"Are you that excited huh? " Sehun said after he lock the car. He pull Luhan hand and go to the ticket booth. After purchase the tickets, the goes to the entrance. Once inside, Luhan can’t contains his excitement and grab Sehun hand to viking place since it was the nearest. Sehun just follow behind him. Smile make it way to his lip from looking at the happy boy infront him. Feeling proud cause he was the reason of it. He promised to always make the smaller boy happy.

"Hyung, can we ride this? It looks so fun." Luhan said pointing at the viking ride.

"Sure,anything you want sweet pea."

After the viking, they go to the roller coaster place. Luhan was excited yet he feel nervous too. They wait in the line to get their turn for the next ride. Sehun look to his side and he saw Luhan fidgeting with his fingers and he was quite too.

Sehun took Luhan hand with him and caress it softly. Luhan look up to Sehun. "Are you sure you want to ride this causes you seem nervous. "

Luhan nodded slowly. "Yes,aside that this might be scary it looks fun too. So,i want to try this." Luhan give an assuring smile to Sehun that saying he'll be okay. Along the ride,Luhan can’t stop sceaming. He didn't realise that he been grip Sehun hand tightly to the point it turns white but sehun don't mind it. If that can make Luhan less scare then let it be.

After down from the ride, Luhan grab on Sehun for support. He look so pale. " Lu,are you okay? " Sehun ask concernly. "Yeah, im okay just a little bit dizzy? "

"How about we rest for a little while, beside it was lunch time now and we can continue later. " Sehun suggest while he pull Luhan with him.

"Okay. "

************************

"Are you done choosing? " Chanyeol ask and look at Baekhyun.

"Nope. Just wait for a moment okay? " Baekhyun reply without looking at his boyfriend. He continues looking at the two items in his hand. Still deciding which one to choose.

"Yeollie, i don't know which one to choose. Help me. " Baekhyun whine and show the items to Chanyeol.

"You know I'm bad at choosing things right? Moreover, why did you want to buy this. "

"But still you can tell me which one you think look good and I already told you before that I want to buy it for your mom."

At the mention of his mom,Chanyeol furrow his eyebrows. He somehow look mad. "Why you want to give that to her?"

When Baekhyun saw Chanyeol angry face,he quickly put the items and give him a hug ."I know she hate me but still I want to buy it for her. And please Yeollie, don't hate her. She was your mother and I don't want you fight with her because of me."

Baekhyun then look at Chanyeol and smile. "Can't you promise me?"

Chanyeol let out a sigh "Ok,i would promise you for now but if she do something bad to you then i can't promise you that time. "

"Ok." Baekhyun said and hug Chanyeol one more time.

"But why are you doing this? Why are you trying to get close to her? I don't want you to get hurt if she doesn't accept your present. And I don't want she to hurt you again. " Chanyeol said suddenly remembered that time when he brought Baekhyun to meet his parents. How his mother treat Baekhyun badly. She yelling at him and she even slapped Baekhyun because he accidentally broke her favourite vase. He don't want it to happen again. Well, he know how his mom wants to pair him with her friend's daughter. He still remembered how she was so shock when he introduce Baekhyun as his boyfriend. As for his dad,he feel grateful that he accepted their relationship. Since little, he more close with his father than his mother. His father was a happy go lucky person while his mother always the serious one. Maybe that why he grows to be a happy person.

Chanyeol pull out from the hug and look at his boyfriend. "I don't want to see you get hurt. " He said softly.

Baekhyun caress Chanyeol cheek in a loving motion
before he said "Because I love you so much that why."

Chanyeol smile "And i love you so much too. "

************************

Meanwhile at the Amusement parks

"Hah,im so full. " Luhan said while he pat his tummy.

"So,where do you want to go now? " Sehun ask while he take a sip of his orange juice.

"Can we play at the games booth? "

"Sure. "

Both Sehun and Luhan really have fun at the games booth. They try almost all the games with Sehun win most of it. And all the prizes he got, he gave it to Luhan. Well why not, cause all the prize he got was fluffy stuff toy and Sehun was not the type that would like to keep something like that. And Luhan was happy to accept all the toy.

"Thank you Hyung for give me this." Luhan said while he hug the stuff toy.

"Most welcome. Now it almost dark,we should back to the resort. "

"Hyung, i want bubble tea. Can i have it before we back." Luhan ask while he points at the bubble tea shop near them.

"Anything sugar. "

After get the bubble tea, they head straight to the resort. Make a way to their room. Changing clothes to sleep. Luhan put all the stuff toy at the couch and go to bed with the bambi plush. He lying down and hug the toy.

"Are you like that the most?"

"Hmm, it wast the cutest. "

"Yeah, just like you. " Sehun said almost like he was whispering.

"Are you saying something? "

"Nothing. Now sleep, you must be tired. Get some rest."

"Okay. Good night Hyung. Thanks again for today. "

"Night Lu. "

 

 

To be continued...

 


A/N: Hey guys, I'm update here..sorry for make you waiting.. I hope you guys enjoy this..

Please subscribe comments and upvote