CHAPTER 4

Hyung!

"I'm…I'm Luhan. Nice to meet you… too.” Luhan said and look in front of him and surprise to see that Sehun actually staring at him. Luhan then back to look at his fingers.

 

“He so cute..”Sehun said to himself. Not letting anyone else heard what he just saying.

 

“Ok kids, we actually have somethings to tell to both of you.” Mr.oh said and smiling at Mrs.xi.

 

“What is it dad?” Sehun said and turn to look at his father. 

 

“How about we eat first then I'll tell everything.”

 

“Can you just tell first?” Sehun said at his father. 

 

“No son,be patient can’t you.”

 

“Ok then.”

 

***********************       

 

“Ok kids, now it time to talk.” Mr.oh said when they all done eating. 

 

“Me and Mrs.xi are going to get married.”

 

“WHAT?” Sehun and Luhan ask at the same time and look at Mr.Oh. 

 

“What? Are not you two happy?” this time Mrs.xi said and look at the two boy.

 

“It not like that, just surprise because it was so sudden.”Luhan said at his mother. 

 

“So,you okay with me married again?”

 

“Ofcouse mom,you been alone for so long.I want you to be happy too.” Luhan said. He wants his mother to be happy. Since his father died 12 year ago, his mother never been out with other guy. All she do is work. So,now when she finally meet someone he happy for his mother. 

 

“Oh honey, thank you so much.”

 

“So,when the wedding going to happen?”Sehun ask. 

 

“2 week from now on.” Mr.oh reply.

 

“Is not it to soon?” Sehun ask again. 

 

“Good thing have to do faster.I don’t want to postpone it anymore.”

 

“Ok dad,if you think so.”

 

************************   

One day before the wedding 

 

“Luhan honey, are you done packing your thing?”His mother appear at his door room.

 

“No mom,there still a little bit left.”Luhan said and continue with packing his thing.

 

“Make sure you didn’t leave anything okay”

 

“Ok mom.”

 

Luhan and his mother busy packing their thing.They are going to move tomorrow. Move to the Oh's residents. 

Luhan was laying on his bed when suddenly his phone ringing.He smile when he look at the I'd and answer the call.

 

“Hello Soo”Luhan greet happily. 

 

“Hey,how many times I said to not call me that.it make me older.kyungie would be great and more cute.”Kyungsoo said Cuckling on the other line.

 

“Ok kyungie.now why are you calling me this late?”

 

“What? You don’t like I'm calling you?” Kyungsoo said sounds sad.

 

“No,it not like that. It just already late that why.”Luhan said matter of fact. 

 

“I just can't sleep.” Kyungsoo said after that. 

 

“Oh,where is Baekie then?”

 

“He already sleep.”

 

“Then,what you want me to do?” Luhan ask.

 

“Just talking.”

 

“Ok,what you want to talk about?”

 

“Anything. Oh,what about your feel for tomorrow? Are you excited?”

 

“Yeah,I'm happy for my mom.”

 

“Well, I thought that you going to said I'm happy cause I'm going to meet Sehun.haha”

 

“Yah,don’t teasing me.”

 

“What it not true?”

 

“Well, Ofcouse Im happy.I'm going to get a brother like what I always want.but we not that close.I just meet him one time.I hope we can get close.”

 

They talk to long that night till the to of them sleep with their phone in hand.

 

************************

 

On wedding day 

 

“I now announced you two as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride”

 

The wedding was great as a plan.There so many guests who been invited.As the wedding ending,the groom and the bride ready to leave for their honeymoon. 

 

“Luhan honey, would you be okay?”

 

“Yes mom,I'm not a baby”

 

“You still my baby thought.”

 

“Don’t worry Mrs.xi, i'll take care of him.” Sehun finally said.

 

“Really? Thank you sehun and just call me mom ok”

 

“Ok mom.”

 

“Come,we already late for our flight. Take care son.Bye Luhan.” Mr.oh said and pull his wife to the car and leave to the airport. 

 

“Now,it just the two of us.Let go home” Sehun said and look at Luhan. 

 

“Ok” Luhan reply and follow Sehun to the car.Luhan feel so nervous because it was his first time separate from his mother and now it would be just the two of them and he don’t know what to do. 

 

“What I'm going to do?”Luhan said to himself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued….. 

 

 

A/N: Finally they going to be HUNHAN moment after this. Please wait for the update and I'm sorry if my story a bit boring. I will try do my best. Please keep support me..huhu

 

Do subscribe, comments and upvote..

I would appreciate it….