CHAPTER 7

Hyung!

"Sorry guys, I'm late. "Sehun then sit in front of his two bestfrinds.

 

"Since you 30 minutes late,you need to buy us lunch.haha"Jongin said while laughing. 

 

"Ok,there no problem with that."Sehun said look at Jongin and then turn to Chanyeol. "Yah Yeol, what wrong with you. Smiling by yourself? "

 

"He being like this since we arrive here."Jongin said and he too look at Chanyeol. 

 

"Erk..nothing. Let eat will ya,I'm hungry. "Chanyeol said trying to change the topic. 

 

"You act weird. "Sehun said and look at the menu book. 

 

"Like you don't know him.He always weird. "Jongin said this time trying not to laugh. 

 

"Yah, are you talking bad about me?"Chanyeol said pouting. 

 

"Please Yeol, for the sake of our lunch do not pouting.It seriously not suit you at all. "

 

"I second that."Sehun said agree with Jongin. 

 

"Hey,are you two really my friends. "Chanyeol said acting sad this time. 

 

"You know us better Yeol."Sehun said matter of fact. 

 

"Ofcouse i am."Chanyeol said smiling. Sehun and Jongin always pick on him.But he never take it to his heart cause he know they don't mean it. Sehun and Jongin too always mess around with Chanyeol cause they know Chanyeol make them happy with his always stupid joke. The happy virus of their group. They always like this. Too close with each other since they were little. 

 

************************

 

"Look,a princess been send here by a prince."Baekhyun said after Luhan arrive at the door. 

 

"Hey,I'm not a princess. I'm a boy you know."Luhan say pouting. 

 

"Don't mind him.You know he like to joke around. "Kyungsoo said and take Luhan to the living room. 

 

"Hey, are you two ignoring me."This time it Baekhyun turn to pouting.He then sit with Luhan and Kyungsoo. 

 

"Stop pouting will you."

 

"Owww..kyungie, are you jealous cause I too cute pouting like this."Beakhyun then back to pouting again. 

 

"Aish..yeah,baekie you cute.Now stop pouting."Kyungsoo said and turn to look at Luhan. 

 

"Now you have to tell me everything. How was your new house? Oh,what about Sehun hyung,is he treats you well? "Kyungsoo ask Luhan eager to know Luhan about. Since the three of them be friends, Luhan has learned about his two friends. Kyungsoo was always the mature one.Always worries about other people before himself. Act like a mother of the group. As for Baekhyun, he was the group mood makers. Always make joke that Ofcouse make the both he and Kyungsoo laugh and happy. But,he can be serious sometimes. Like when people talk bad about him and people's he love.Luhan love his two friends so much. 

 

"Kyungie, slow down. Ask one question at time.I not a robot. "

 

"Ok,how was your new house? "

 

"It so big,so it was comfortable and nice.There was a swimming pool too.And the backyard was so big."Luhan said smiling. 

 

"How about your prince then?"This time it was Baekhyun who ask Luhan. 

 

"He is not my prince.But he was so kind for me.He cook for me and taking care of me."Luhan said with his mind think about Sehun. Just think about him make Luhan smile.

 

"What did you think that make you all smiling like this?"

 

"Erk..nothing. "

 

"Are you sure it nothing? "Baekhyun ask teasing Luhan although he already knew it. He knew it Luhan like Sehun cause he can stop talk about him since the first time he meet Sehun.

 

"Yes.. Em,did you two already finished the homework? " Luhan ask trying to change the topic. 

 

"Are you trying to change the topic? "

 

"No im not. "Luhan said sounds serious.

 

"Yeah,sure. " 

 

"Aish,stop will you. Come, it lunch time. My mom already wait downstairs. "Kyungsoo said after long silence. 

 

"Wah,it so delicious. "

 

"Eat a lot then. Oh Soo,didn't you bake cupcakes earlier. Bring out and let Luhan taste it."Mrs.Do said and look at her son.

 

Few minutes later, Kyungsoo bring a plate full of cupcakes and put it infront of Luhan. Luhan take one of the cupcake and taste it.As always, Kyungsoo baking skill is improving. The cupcakes was so good and sweet.Suddenly, Luhan got an idea.

 

"Kyungie, can you teach me how to make this?please. "Luhan said smiling when Kyungsoo agree to teach him. He going to learn  how to make cupcakes and make it for Sehun someday.Just the thought of it, make Luhan smiling. He then stop smiling when he saw  Beakhyun staring at him."What? "Luhan ask. 

 

"Nothing. "Beakhyun said smirking knowing what Luhan has been thinking.

 

************************

 

That Night after dinner, Luhan and Sehun make their way to their own room. Luhan want to study.He make his way to his study table and cover himself with blanket because it was raining and cold.He stay up till midnight and suddenly there thunder and the house blackout. He scream because of that. Since little, Luhan has always afraid of the thunder and darkness. And if something like this happens, he usually going to his mom room and sleep there.But now,his mom is not here to comfort him like always. Luhan then crawl to his bed and hide his body with the blanket. He hate thunder so much.Then,he heard the door creak open make him scare even more.

 

"Lu?"

 

When Luhan heard Sehun voice, he quickly come out from the blanket."Hyung."he call when he saw Sehun standing at the door with flashlights on his hand.

 

"Are you okay?Cause I heard your screaming."Sehun then go sit at Luhan bed.

 

"No, im scare."Luhan said now already crying. 

 

"Ssh.....it's okay. Hyung here.Stop crying okay? "Sehun then hug Luhan to comfort him.Luhan then hug Sehun back and hide his face on Sehun's chest. He feel save and calm when Sehun hug him and his crying slowly subsided.Sehun start swaying their body to the right and left. After a few minutes in that position,Sehun smile when Luhan has stop crying. He then look at Luhan, his smile grow bigger when he saw Luhan already sleeping. Slowly, he put Luhan on the bed and cover him with blanket.He then want to leave to his room when suddenly he feel someone pulling his sleeve. 

 

"Hyung,can you sleep here please? "Luhan said look at Sehun with pleading eyes.

 

"Sure."Sehun said when he saw Luhan sad face.He then lying beside Luhan and pull him to his embrace. Luhan snuggle closer to Sehun. 

 

"Sleep okay.You have school tomorrow. I won't leave.Promise."Sehun said and pat Luhan back to make him sleep. 

 

Luhan smile and close his eyes. "Good night Hyung. "

 

"Night Lu."Sehun reply and close his eyes too.

 

That Night they sleep with a smile on their face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued...... 

 

 

A/N: Here go another chappy.. Hope it not short like before. 

Do leave a comment, subscribe and upvote 

I really appreciate it... 

 

Xoxo