CHAPTER 13

Hyung!

Jongin was listening music with earphones stuck in both of his ears when suddenly he felt something heavy on his right shoulder. He turns to his right and meet with a sleeping Kyungsoo. He don't know when it starts but his heartbeat was beating faster than usual. It not just that but he too feel butterfly flying freely inside his tummy. Being label as a playboy and playgirl since in his old school and now apparently in his new school too. Sure Jongin has go out with a lot of girls and boys before. But never ever in his life he feel like this except for that time. Suddenly, he remember something......

Flashback to the day Sehun and Luhan's parents funeral

"We going now. Make sure you let us know if something happens okay? " Jongin said before he followed the other out of the house.

"Okay. " Sehun said and bid them a goodbye.

When he reach his car and about want to get into it, he heard his name being called by someone. Turn around to that person it turns out to be Chanyeol and follow behind him was Kyungsoo.

"What up Yeol? " Jongin ask while furrow his eyebrows.

"Hey,can you send Kyungsoo home cause I need to bring Baekhyun to somewhere. "

"Dating huh." Jongin tease.

Chanyeol blush a little before he ask again. "Can you? "

"Sure. Come Kyungsoo. "

"Thanks man." Chanyeol said and leave after a nodded from Jongin.

Kyungsoo sit quietly didn't dare to look at Jongin till his name being called. He looks at Jongin hesitately. He was shy actually.

"Are not you forget something? " Jongin ask and look at Kyungsoo face.

Kyungsoo look at Jongin with a confused face."Emm...what is it? "

Jongin start the engine before he reply "Wear the seatbelt or you want me to do it for you. "

"Erk no thanks,i do it myself. " Kyungsoo blush a little and wear the seatbelt.

All the way through the ride,they was accompanied by a silence. Just a sound from the radio can be heard. Jongin stop the car when they already infront of Kyungsoo house. Well, since he has been here before for accompany Chanyeol so he know Kyungsoo house.

Kyungsoo turn to look at Jongin and smile sweetly at him."Thank you Hyung. "

Jongin upon seeing the smile feel that his heart beating wildly inside his chest. Even after Kyungsoo has gone he still feel the same."Erg..what am i doing?Get back to your sense Jongin. "He talk to himself and shake his head. "I need to go."

End of flashback


He thought it was nothing but now he feel it again and it's was with the same person too. 'what this means actually? ' He ask himself. 'Am i has feeling for him?but that impossible, cause I'm not that close with him.How can it be?"He was deep in thinking that he didn't hear Sehun has been called him for many times already. He awake from the thinking when he feel that someone has tap on his cheek.

"Huh? " was the first thing his say.

"Hey, what are you thinking? We're already here. " Sehun said and out of the van leaving Jongin and a still sleeping Kyungsoo.

Jongin look at Kyungsoo who look like he didn't have a sign to awake. He slowly shake Kyungsoo's shoulder. Feeling nervous at the same time. He try again and this time Kyungsoo start to stir in his sleep. Few second later he open his eyes and move backwards fastest when he realised that he had sleep on Jongin.

"Oh my hyung,im really sorry. I didn't mean to. " He said and bow his head repeatly feel really sorry. He was still shock. He didn't know how that happened. He really embarrassed right now.

"No,it okay. It not like you do it on purpose right? " Jongin said trying to pretending like nothing happens when his heartbeat still beating rapidly inside his chest.

"Hey, we should go now. The other already took their thing." Jongin said and out of the van following by Kyungsoo.

"Come on guys, faster." Baekhyun said while bouncing up and down cause of the excited he feel.

"Baek,stay still. You might fall and hurt yourself. " Chanyeol said try to make Beakhyun stop from the jumping he did.

"Wow, it huge and beautiful. " Luhan say and looking around the place feeling amaze by the surrounded. He smiled to himself.

"Yeah, it is. "Sehun said beside him. He looks at Luhan and smile too. He was happy cause Luhan look so happy. After their parents gone,Luhan didn't smile anymore. Well,he does smile sometimes when Beakhyun and Chanyeol did a joke but the smile on his face not real. Sehun know that smile was just Luhan trying not to make the others worried about him. But now,he know Luhan was smiling a real smile. So,he feel grateful that they are here.

"Let's go. " Sehun said and take his bag including with Luhan bag. Luhan who saw this immediately stop Sehun.

"Hyung, that my bag." Luhan said ready to take his bag from Sehun.

"Yes, i know. So,let go." Sehun said and interlaced his hand with Luhan hand which trying to take his bag.

"You want me to help you? " Jongin ask when he look at Kyungsoo's bag. There are so many. Well,Kyungsoo has known for being a mother of the group, so he had prepare anything like first aid kit, he even bring the food that he made before,a bag of his clothes and another bag with book since he like to read.

"Erk..it okay. I can bring all of this." Kyungsoo said didn't dare to look at Jongin. He actually still embarrassed by what happens earlier.

"Come, i'll take those. " Jongin said and take one of Kyungsoo bag which is the biggest and start to walk at the other. Kyungsoo take his bag and follow behind Jongin.

Once inside, they was greet with Jongin's brothers which is Joonmyeon the oldest and Jongdae the second. The two was actually waiting for them since morning. Can't wait to see their baby brother. Upon seeing Jongin, the two straight to engulf the tan boy into a hug.

"Oh my Nini,we miss you so much. " The two brothers hug Jongin tightly to the point it make the tan boy look like he having a hard time breathing. They even kisses his cheek repeatly.

"Hyungs.. Are you trying to kill me. " Jongin said trying to freely himself from his brother. Once he got the freedom, he take a deep breath and wipe his wet cheek.

"Auw...how can't we kill you. We love you so much. " said Jongdae and he squish Jongin cheek.Well, since he was little, his hyung always dote on him. Give and do everything that he wanted. They love him so much. They still dote him even though Jongin don't like it since he already grows up now.

The others just smile seeing what happened between the siblings.

"Hyung " both Sehun and Chanyeol said and make their way to hug Joonmyeon and Jongdae.

"Hey Hunnie,Yeol" Joonmyeon and Jongdae bone crushing hug them. Since Sehun and Chanyeol has been Jongin friends, they had treat them as a siblings.

"Now, who's this three cutie here?" Joonmyeon ask and smile at them.

"Oh,That one wear eyeliner is Baekhyun, Chanyeol's boyfriend, the one standing beside him Luhan and that one Kyungsoo. " Jongin said and point at them.

"Annyeong, nice to meet you. " the three cutie say and bow to Joonmyeon and Jongdae

"It nice to meet you too. Welcome to our resort. "
Both kim brothers said to them.

"Oh,we have problem here. There is no room except for your three. All of them already full. " Well since the three always come here before, so they have their own room. "Why,didn't you tell us that you bring more friends. "

"I forgot to tell that. And why the other room already full. "

"It school holidays. Of course there would be so many people came here."

"It okay, we can share. Two people in one room. " Chanyeol said and look at a smiling Baekhyun beside him.

"That great. Let go and rest. I'm tired. " Sehun said and pull Luhan with him.

"Ok guys, meet you later when dinner time." Joonmyeon said and pull Jongdae to follow him cause they have somethings to do.

************************

Since Baekhyun was Chanyeol lover,so they automatically share a room. Meanwhile, Sehun who was tired and want to rest just pull Luhan to his room. Luhan just follow him cause he was tired too. So,now it just leave Kyungsoo and Jongin.

"Come Kyungsoo, you can stay at my room. " Jongin said. He was actually feel nervous. If he has opportunity, he want to stay away from Kyungsoo cause every time he accidentally see him or be near him,his heartbeat would beating crazily. But he can't just do that.

"Okay. " Kyungsoo said softly and follow Jongin to his room.

************************

BaekYeol's room~

"Hehe...this is so fun." Beakhyun giggle while he continued to bouncing up and down on the bed.

He had been doing this since he sit on it earlier. He didn't stop even when Chanyeol want him to.
Chanyeol just shake his head at his boyfriend cute behaviour. He was currently unpacking the clothes and put it on the closet. When he finish, he make his way to the bed and laying beside his boyfriend. Baekhyun automatically snuggle closer to him.

"Are you that excited huh?" Chanyeol ask while he play with Baekhyun brunette hair.

"Humm." Beakhyun just hum to that. His fingers was on Chanyeol chest doodling something.

"Hey Baek. "

"Yes. "

"I want to take a shower. Mind to join me." Chanyeol said smirking at the brunette.

Upon hearing what Chanyeol has said, Beakhyun feel his cheek hot. He must be blushing so much right now. He hit Chanyeol chest playfully.

"Yah,you ert. "

Chanyeol just laugh when he saw his boyfriend blush. "Okay, I'm just joking. Sorry. " Chanyeol said and turn to the bathroom still laughing.

Baekhyun pout at his giant " That not funny." he mumbles softly but still can be heard by Chanyeol.

HunHan's room~

"I want to help. " Luhan said and sit beside Sehun.

The both boys was currently unpacking their thing and clothes. Actually, Sehun don't want Luhan to help him cause he know the other was tired but Luhan insist to help.

"Are not you tired? You can just rest if you want."

"No,im okay beside you already help me with my bag so now it's my turn to help you. "

"Okay. You can help. Now hurry up so we can rest after this. "

Luhan smile and start to unpack. "Hyung, are you always come here? " He ask Sehun a little curious.

"Well, when I was little me,Jongin and Chanyeol always come here. But when we was 13, we have to move to USA caused our dad want to open a company there. So,it our first time since we have to move here again." Sehun reply to Luhan questions.

"You like it here? " Sehun ask and look at Luhan.
"Yeah, i like it so much. Since it my first vacation. " Luhan said smiling.

"What did you mean by your first vacation? " Sehun ask confused.

"Well, mom always busy so i never going anywhere and I don't have a friend. " Luhan said softly or even rather sadly.

Sehun look at Luhan understandingly. He knew how Luhan feel. He still remembered before Luhan has told him that he didn't have any friends.

"Hey,It okay you have me now right. It not just that, you even have a bestfriends now so don't be sad." Sehun said the fact.

Luhan look at Sehun and smile "I know. "

"Are you happy now that we're here? " Sehun ask and close the closet. He then sit on the bed and look at Luhan who standing at the balcony.

"Yes, I'm happy . "

"I'm glad to hear that. " Sehun said already lying on the bed. Truthfully, he was tired and want to rest. He take sigh of relief when his back make a contact with the soft mattress.

"Hyung. " Luhan call Sehun with his eyes still on the scenery. But didn't get any answer from the said person. He turns around to look at Sehun and smile when he saw Sehun already sleep soundly. He moved to the bed and sit beside Sehun.

"You must be so tired. "Luhan said and look lovingly at the sleeping figure.

"Thank you Hyung. I love you. "

KaiSoo room ~

If you think that library is the most quiet place than you are totally wrong. Cause here in this room live two person that didn't talk to each other but just doing their own business. One person just sit on the bed and play with his phone meanwhile the other one just sit at the corner while unpacking his stuff.

The both boys just stay silent didn't dare to talk because of the awkward they feel. With additional of what happened earlier on the van make the surrounded more awkward. Kyungsoo was actually want to ask Jongin where he should put his clothes but to shy to even spea

He look at Jongin want to speak but it looks like nothing going out from his mouth. And Jongin feel like someone has look at him look at the person too.

"What, you want something? " Jongin said trying to sound normal.

"Erk hyung, where should I put my clothes? " Kyungsoo ask and look at Jongin with his big eyes.

Upon seeing that, Jongin feel like there butterfly flying inside his tummy. 'cute' Jongin said not to anyone but himself. 'Egh,what am I thinking?'

"Hyung. "

"Em..oh yes just put your clothes in that closet. I'm out for a while. " with that, Jongin take his jacket and out of the room leaving a pouting Kyungsoo.

"Oh my,what wrong with me? "

 

 

 

To be continued......

 

 

A/N: Hey guys..I'm here..how you guys doing? Great? If yes, glad to know that. Here the update. It a long chappy.so,i hope it not boring.i sorry for the late. You know, im a busy person..hihi..well,i hope you guys enjoy this chappy. See ya ~

Thanks for my new subscriber (welcome) 

Please do leave a comment ( i like to no scratch that I LOVE to read your comments)

Please upvote (i would really appreciate it)

And for the last,please enjoy this chappy..


Xoxo~