CHAPTER 3

Hyung!

Ok class,we have new student that going to join our class from now on. Please come in you two. “ Mrs.Lee said and then there two figures come inside the class. The class starts to get noise because of that.

 

“Now introduce yourself please “

 

“Annyeong, I'm Do Kyungsoo. Nice to meet you guys. “ The boy with doe like eyes said and bow to the class. 

 

“Annyeong, I'm Byun Baekhyun but just call me baekie. Hope we all can be friends “ The other boy with eyeliner said.

 

“Now please take your seat. The class is about to begin.” Mrs.Lee said and start to write something on the whiteboard. 

 

The two new student make their way to take a seat. Luhan who was busy copying what the teacher write feel shock because the new student seat exactly beside him. Luhan just look at them in disbelief. Before this he always sit alone. There nobody want to sit beside him. Luhan even more shock when the new student greet him.

 

“Hi,what your name? I'm Kyungsoo but i assume you already know it. Let’s be friends.”

 

“Em….I'm Luhan.” Luhan said still in disbelief state. This is the first time ever that someone actually want to be his friend. 

 

“Luhan? Are you Chinese?”Kyungsoo ask again. 

 

“Erk.. Yeah.”

 

“Oh.I'm baekie and let be friends too.” Beakhyun then hold out his hand and Luhan shake it. Luhan can’t believe it that this day will come. When he not just get one but two friends in same time. He then look at them and said….

 

“Ok,let be friends.”

 

************************

 

On lunch time 

 

“Hey,why didn’t you wait for us. I thought that we are friends?” Beakhyun said and sit in front of Luhan. 

 

Luhan look up from his lunchbox. “Oh.I'm sorry, I'm not use to this.”

 

“What did you mean?” Kyungsoo ask look confuse. 

 

“I don’t have any friends and I use to be alone before this.” Luhan said sadly. 

 

“Are you kidding me? Why you don’t have any friends.” 

 

“I don’t know too why they don’t want to be my friend.” Luhan said sadly. 

 

“Don’t be sad.You have us now don't you?from now on let not be just friends but bestfrind ok.” Kyungsoo said try to cheer up Luhan. 

 

“Really you guys want to be my friend?”Luhan said feeling excited. 

 

“Yes and how about we go out after school and celebrate for you?”

 

“Tonight? I’m sorry but I have somethings to do with my mom.” 

 

“It okay then.We can do it next time.” Beakhyun said and continue to much his lunch. 

 

“How you two guy know each other?” Luhan ask the both of them. 

 

“Well, we actually a cousin.” 

 

They continue to chatting till lunch time is over and back to the class. 

 

************************

 

“Oh my,it was so long that we not back here and everything seems change so much.” Chanyeol said while he sip his drink. 

 

“Yeah,and it good to be back here.” Jongin said agree with what Chanyeol said. 

 

“And I miss korean food too.My,this so delicious.” Chanyeol said with his mouth full.

 

“yah,can you finish it first before you speak.”Sehun said when he saw chanyeol eat so messy.

 

“I can’t help it,this food to good.”

 

“Are you guys ready for new school next week.” Jongin ask and look at his friend. 

 

“yeah. I heard it was a great school.” Chanyeol said 

 

“I hope they have dance room there.”

 

“Yeah,I hope to.” Jongin said agree to Sehun. 

 

They talk for hours and stop when they need to go home. Sehun, Jongin and Chanyeol had know each other since they were little. Their father is friend too. Before this they stay at USA and now moved here because their father open new company here. 

************************

Dinner time at a restaurant 

 

“Dad,why can't you just tell me who we are going to meet?”Sehun ask his father.

 

“Just wait for a while can’t you.If I tell you now, then it won’t be a surprise later.”

 

“Ok then”Sehun finally surrender after he failed to know who his father want to meet. 

 

“Oh,here they are.” His father said and point at two people who coming to their way.

 

Sehun look at the direction and saw a middle age women and beside her there a small girl with short hair. That girl look cute too.Ohmy did he just think the girl look cute? He feel weird cause he never like a girl before because he knew that he was a gay.So,what that girl have that make him attract to her.He confused. 

 

“Annyeong. I'm sorry we a bit late.” That woman said meanwhile the small girl just look at her shoes look like she was shy.

 

“No,it’s okay.We just arrived too.Please sit down. ” Mr.oh said to the women and they sit in front of them. 

 

“Now Min I want to introduce you to my son.This is Sehun. Sehun this is my old friend that I told you that day.”

 

“Oh,Annyeong I'm sehun. Nice to meet you.”Sehun said and bow.

 

“Wow,you have a good son.And this is my son….”

 

“SON?.did you just say son?”Sehun ask a bit shocked not letting the women to finish talking.

 

“Yeah.Why?”

 

“Oh.I’m sorry. I thought he was actually a girl.”Sehun said now he know why.

 

“Honey, why don’t you introduce yourself.”

 

That boy look up and start to introduce himself but he stuttering a bit because he was shy.

 

“An…Annyeong. I’m.. Im……”

 

 

 

 

To be continued….. 

 

 

A/N: Here chapter 3..haha..can you guys guess who that cute boy is..but I know you guys know already. Hehe..sorry if there so many wrong grammar. I hope my story not boring.Oh,I forgot to tell you, Luhan would be 14 years old in this story and he 3 year younger than Sehun. Their age might change in the future. Ok then.

Thanks for subscribe and do leave a comment. 

I would appreciate it… 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO

barawa

Mayu-chan

Shiningold

amy_HunHan

Daninanath

lulu2000

JHyunAe

ShaHunnie

keruinggirl

creyawne