CHAPTER 1

Hyung!

"Where are you going mom? it saturday and you not working today right?" Luhan ask while he eat his breakfast.

"Im going to meet my old friend dear. Now finish your breakfast and doing your homework okay? im going now.

bye honey". And just like that, his mother leave the house.

Luhan just look at the pancake and sigh. It always like this. He going to be alone in the house. His mother always busy with her work and i f she has day off, she will meet with her friends just like what happen today.

Luhan take his and do the dishes. After that,he going to his room and doing the homework. Luhan love to study because it make him focus and he didn't have to think about other thing. Like why he didn't have a friend and why he always end up alone.

At school,he always being bully by his classmate. He himself,dont know why he always get bully. It is because he small and look feminine or it is because he look nerd? or maybe both of that. He always try to make a friend but they always run from him. In the end,he never make any friends. He now use to be alone but sometimes  he wish he has someone who can be his friend or someone  who he can do everything with like big brother maybe but that never going to happen because he don't have sibling. He then keep studying and do the homework. At time he finish the homework,it already lunch time. He make his way to the kichen and find something to eat.

When he found nothing,he grab his jacket and out the house to the convenience store across the street.

*****************

After he take a packet of ramyun and pay for it,he make his way to the door. He about to open the door when there a guy who happens to out of the convenience store too bump to him from behind.

They both fell on the floor. The guy quickly stand up and leave after said sorry. Luhan about to stand up when he saw something bellow the plastic he hold earlier. He take the thing and it was actually a silver chain with a letter S on it. He out of the store and look around trying to look for that guy earlier and found no one. He decide to just take the chain with him and comeback here tomorrow to return the chain to that guy if he happen to come here again to look for his chain.

******************

After he finish eat his lunch,he lying on the bed and take a nap.

Luhan wake up when he heard the main door open and his mom voice saying that she already home. He make his way to the living room and found his mother lying on the couch.

"Mom,you back" Luhan say then sit at the other couch.

"Oh honey,i am sorry im late. I too copies with meeting my old friend that i didn't aware ofthe time. he just move here 3 day ago and i cant believe it that i can meet him again.hmm,did you eat anything this afternoon?" His mom ask and make her way to the kichen.

"I did mom" Luhan say and sit at the kichen stool.

"Oh what you want to eat for dinner honey?" She ask while wearing the apron.

"I'll just eat what you cook mom." He then go to the living room and watch tv while wait for the dinner to be ready.

After dinner,he lying on his bed and look at the chain. The chain look so expensive. It must be so precious to that guy. He really need to return this chain to that guy. He remember that the guy has blonde hair,tall and he wearing a cap too. Luan just staring at the chain till he feel sleepy.

He then sleep with the chain in his hand.

**********************

That morning,Luhan wake up early from usual. He then take a bath and get ready. He take the chain with him. He make his way to the kichen and there breakfast ready for him. His mom nowhere to be seen and he assume that she was in her study room.

After breakfast,he go to his mom study room.

"Mom,i want to go out for awhile?" Luhan say after he look at his mom

"Ok honey,make sure you back for lunch." She said without looking at Luhan.

"Ok mom." Luhan then leave the house.

***********************

Luhan walk to the convenience store. When he arrive there,he ask the ajjuma if there anybody looking for something missing.

"Annyeong ajjuma,can i ask you if anybody came here looking for something?" He ask the ajjuma.

"Ofcouse many people came here looking for something kid." That ajjuma say look confuse.

"No ajjuma,i mean looking for something missing?" Luhan said what he mean.

"Ahh,there a young man came looking for a chain this morning but he already left because i don't have what he looking for." That ajjuma tell him.

"Oh do you know where he going?" Luhan ask ready to leave.

"I think i saw him go that way" That ajjuma point to the right direction.

"Ok,gumawo ajjuma." Luhan then leave the store and go to the right.

Luhan walk all the way to the park and seat at one of the bench there. He tough he going to meet that guy from yesterday but he found nothing. Luhan look around him and feel jealous when he look there many people jogging and picnic with their friend and family. And he was just all by himself. While he continued looking around,he suddenly stop and staring at one figure that seat far from him. That guy has his back facing Luhan so he cant see clearly but that guy somehow look familiar because of the cap  he wearing.

The cap he wearing has word WOLF on it. Same as the cap from guy yesterday. Luhan up from his seat and slowly approach that guy. When he was behind the guy,he greet him.

"Excuse me" Luhan said and touch that guy shoulder.

The guy then turn around and look at Luhan.

"Yes?".......

 

 

To be continued....

 

 

A/N : THERE I POST MY FIRST CHAPTER.I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT.

IT SHORT CHAPTER AT THE BEGINNING.IM SO SURE THERE SO MANY

WRONG GRAMMAR AND SPELLING.IM SORRY FOR THAT.I'LL TRY DOING MY

BEST FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

IT MY FIRST STORY AND I AFRAID THAT NO ONE GOING TO SUBSCRIBE

AND READ THIS.

SO.THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY SUBSCRIBER

*Pinkysaenghachai

*NotSoBoazi

*Junile

*Gamz-e

*wu_hyun

*CheesecakePops

*MiglenaTerzieva