Chapter 9

My Lovely Barista

[151125] Sorry for this short chapter (again). The story is coming to the guys (Even if I need to break them down to more chapters) . What do you think of this so far? Seeing not many comments make me sad though (a bit). Tell me whatcha think aite? Thanks to new subscribers , readers and if you like , do upvote :) 


 

 

Changmin squealing on the feeling that he feels right now ; the happiness and butterflies flying in his stomach, it is a new feeling for him. Being a quiet and having no interest of other people beside himself  ; brings this scenes of rainbow in front of his sight.  Changmin takes a quick glance to Jaejoong as he writes his note at the cafe. His sight stops when he see Jaejoong laughing happily towards the customers. “how can he be so cute?” said him aww-ing the sight before him. Being a smart person he is, he shut himself for a thought that why he is so lenient while working here.  Employee can’t be so lenient and easy going isn't it? Changmin let his unneeded theory unheard. The thought sinks when he focus to his works again.  

 

Few hours passed and there are a lot of cups of coffee on his table. Changmin stretch his hands and gazing his eyes to every corner of the café, searching for certain view or more likely ; certain someone. The sight does not appear , hence creating a small pout to his thought. Little that he knows that Jaejoong witness this all. Little that he knows too , of how much Jaejoong wants to put him in his embrace now ; but he couldn't do it just yet.

 

Changmin sight to the view in front of him. Stretching does make him relax a bit. He then checked the time through his watch and started to shifted in moving his out of the café. He then realized how messy he made the table too and scolding himself for being so careless. His hand reaches for all the documents that he has until stop at one particular book that he never see before. He tilted his to one side to another as to catch any thought if he has that book before. Once he confirms , he reached for that book to look at the content inside of it.

 

“I live my life to make these people happy ;

 

  1. My beloved mom who I missed so much and I am sure you miss me too. I wish I followed you that day but I couldn't.

  2. My Taekwoonie who I love so much that I don't know how to live without. My precious angel ever.

  3. My Changmin , who I fall in love from our first sight. Will you ever be with me for our lifetime?”

                                         - Jaejoong-

 

Changmin's sight froze to the first page of the book …. ‘What the hell is this? like how on Earth…..’   Changmin gasps to his view of thought. His hands move to next page of the book as he trails over each words written by the owner. Sensing that he is reading someone's diary ; Changmin stacks it up with all his things and gather them to his bag. His curiosity arose as he remember …..’he fall in love with me? ALREADY?’

 

Changmin lays down on his bed , rolling to the left and right , straightening his body posture while thinking of what he read. The sight falls back to the flowery diary the he just found. His intention to just bring-it-back-just-because turns out to be a scary hell of him as most part of the diary , his name was mentioned. Changmin nuzzles his head to the pillow. Tightening the comfort closer and he breathes heavily. The suffocation of thought bring him back ; gasping for air ; while mumbling “So he knows me before this? Like before I went to the cafe...weeks ago? Like how the f can that happened? Why I remember nothing?” Changmin actually doesn’t yet read the whole diary since he is respect the owner ; ‘though I did bring it back with intention to read but … but , it’s not nice to read someone’s diary , no?’ Fight Changmin with his thought. But before he could register his manner in taking to consider to read or not , his hand reaches for the book and already open the next page from where he stopped.

 

“ Alright , lets just...well , why not just read it no? Perhaps God sent this to me to know or well... okay stop it Changmin. Just...well…”

Changmin read the page one by one until he abruptly stops and close the book at the middle of the story and stare to his surroundings , sweating and cold air engulfing his body…

 

“ Oh my God , What the hell is happening?”