Chapter 7

My Lovely Barista

[150912] A/N : Chapter 7 already and now I am back with Changmin on action. I tried to have fluff here but I am not sure if I succeeded. (bad me XP) . Anyway , thanks a lot to winterfang for upvoting this story. Do know that means a lot to me T_T. So another short update from me :3 


 

Jaejoong packed the packets containing some gift for his customer. He arranges all the gifts to one side of his office and have a seat; looking at the gifts after spending his efforts on them for hours. His gaze then move to a picture hanged on the wall. He stares at it for a long time reminiscing all the memories that he has while thinking of how hard his mother setting up this café before. It is a picture of his mother in her barista outfit, hugging him, smiling. Ever since young, he always adores seeing his mother’s passion on running this café, from a small stall to a now ; a building that is placed near to the city. That’s when the picture of his late father and the memory of that night, along with his fear eyes while he is running out from the mansion while holding Taekwoon’s hand. That is when he first met him.

 

Changmin walks into the café again. This is when he hopes to meet Jaejoong ‘coincidently’. It has been a week that he keeps on coming to the café , but turns out that his luck is not siding him when he can’t see glance of Jaejoong at all. Changmin walks to end side of the café , where he always have his seat , shocked when he see Jaejoong talking to Myungsoo softly explaining about something. Changmin stares at them softly without moving at all, too focus watching Jaejoong speaks to said waiter. He comes back to his sense when someone pats his shoulder. “Are you okay Sir?” Changmin moves a bit, shocked to that sudden greet. “Yeah, I am. Thanks” bows him a bit to Myungsoo who is now takes his step to the front counter. Then Changmin glances back to the seat where Jaejoong sat just now. He lowered his head, disappointed as Jaejoong is not there anymore. He sighs and stepping to the seat. His steps die when he heard someone coughing behind him. His eyes widen seeing someone flashing his smile while hugging his own self. Changmin lost his words while blinking for thousand times looking at the figure.

“You come?“ Changmin stuttered hearing the question , answering it nervously. “O-ouh , haa , yeah” Jaejoong titters looking a now clumsy Changmin , continue his greetings with another question.

“Don’t you want to have your seat?”

“Only if you join me” answered the younger.

Jaejoong shows his agreement by sitting at the table , gesturing Changmin to seat in front of him. Changmin smiles and quickly pacing towards the seat showed.

“Is it okay if you sit here? I mean…the other workers might say that you are avoiding your work?” Changmin shows his concern although he wants Jaejoong to remain seated to where he is right now.

“Uhm , I guess it is okay. Plus , I am having my day off from working at the counter“

“Are you okay actually? Haven’t see you at any day for this week , working at the counter“ Changmin says his thought without realizing that he is opening his own secret.

“ahh , someone is missing me now I see“ Jaejoong continue , not answering any of the questions , titters seeing the changed expression showed by the latter. Changmin turns his gaze to the window and look at everywhere but Jaejoong. He then continue … “So I guess that you are okay then. Glad that “

Jaejoong smiles and relax himself a bit to the edge of the chair. He eyes scanning the café – “ I have some family problem that I have to settle and I guess , it takes longer than it should” said Jaejoong , assuring that he is okay , although he doesn’t know why he did that too ; explaining his case to Changmin.

“ Hope everything went well for you “

“ Thank you. Don’t you want to have some drinks? “

“ Well , yeah … uhm , do you have anything in mind to suggest me to take ? “

“ Ehm , do you want to try Chocolate Frappucino? Well , it is less coffee ” Jaejoong laughs for his own joke and trust , it has been a long time him not laughing like that . Changmin stares at the figure , smiling and laughing with him. Jaejoong then fanning himself , trying to move away his embarrassment for his lame joke. “ Oh my God , I am SO sorry “ said Jaejoong , apologizing. Changmin just smile at him and … “It is okay , you look cute that way” said him abruptly without realizing that he is creating a red figure in front of him.

“Err , I-I should get going , telling them your order” said Jaejoong , standing up from his seat. Changmin quickly stands up and hold Jaejoong’s hand which suddenly moves the younger close to his face. “ I-I am , uhm..sorry but , you can just stay seated , isn’t it? ” said Changmin , still holding Jaejoong’s hand.

“ W-well I guess I-I should “ said Jaejoong while moving back to his seat and looking at his free hand , which are now placed on the table , while he is looking to anywhere but Changmin.  Both of them are now tinted in red and little that they know, there are eyes eyeing the whole situation and grinning at them happily.