Chapter 2

My Lovely Barista

[150806] A/N : Hello everyone. I am sorry again that I have to disspoint you for this late update (or if this is too short) and you might need to wait some time for chapter 3. I have sometihng coming up this week so I have to focus on that first. Plus , I am thinking of how should Changmin and Jaejoong meet each other. What do you guys think? hehe. Please leave me with some feedbacks , so I can continue thinking that you guys thought about this fanfic a lot.Thanks to epiktraveller for your upvote. It means a lot to me.All and all , thank you so much for waiting and subscribing to this fanfic. Love you.


 

CHAPTER 2

 

 

Changmin stares blankly to the ceiling in his room. The sunlight bathing his room slowly. He likes it , the heat that coming slowly , wrapping up the cold from the night. He then quickly wraps himself to the comforter a little bit more. “ahh , I don’t want to go to school” said him snuggling to his pillow.

The scent of coffee coming into his thought. Changmin breathes the scent some more. “Is this a dream?” he thought.

 

He then realize that he is late for school when he hears a sudden knock at his door. "Yah oppa. Wake up now or I will kick this door" . Changmin sighing to the shout yelled by his little sister. He then walk to the door open it straight away. "What kind of monster are you kid? Go and help mom for breakfast" said him ; getting stares from the latter. He then ruffles her hair and walk away from the door , reaching for towel and shower himself afterwards.

 

Changmin had his spectacles up and walk out from the house. 8.00AM. Perfect time to no rushing for school. He usually go out by 8.15AM since school is not that far from his house. He then walk through the street seeing the coffee shop that he two days ago. He takes a glance to it and stop seeing that someone is bowing to another person , older than the said figure. "Isn't that..." Changmin trailed to the person and follow him to the where he is going to go. He then remember that he needs to hurry for school leaving the figure to run his errand himself. "Why school need to be this early?" He sighs.

 

 

“Do you have any training today?” Yoochun glances to Changmin while finishing his sandwiches. “No, I don’t” said Changmin firmly , continuing his reading to the novel that he has. ‘few chapters to go’ . He stops his thought when Junsu abruptly pats his shoulder and have his seat beside Yoochun. “Hey guys , know what I saw just now?” said him while secretly take a sandwich that Yoochun brings. Yoochun glares at him sensing that , receiving a cute grin from Junsu. “Sorry dude” said Junsu while biting the last piece of sandwich. Yoochun just let him be ; getting up to wash his hands. Changmin just let them be and continue his reading , leaving Junsu with his sandwich , until he continues again after Yoochun arrives. “What did you see?” said Yoochun while having his seat. “Remember that guy that we met at cafe days ago?” said Junsu excitedly. Changmin then glance at them , having some interest to the conversation. “What about him?” said him , closing his novel. Junsu then gets excited to continue since it is actually hard to grab Changmin’s attention. “I think I saw him just now?”. “You did?” Yoochun continue. “How is that possible though?” Changmin wondered. “I saw him walking at the field just now. But I am not sure about that since it is only in a glance.” said him , tilted his head to the right , unsure of what he saw , but he can ensure that his thought is not wrong. “I guess that you should have your eyes check Junsu-yah” said Changmin while leaving those guys alone.

 

“Yah , how can he say that to me and leave like that?” pout Junsu. “Why not? I mean , I am sure Jaejoong is way older than us. Look at his style at the coffee house the other day. It looks like that he is someone with a branded stuffs around him.” Yoochun blurted his theory. “Well...I don’t know” Junsu stands , leaving Yoochun chasing him after that.


 

“Oh my God , how can I be so careless?” Jaejoong catches his breathes when he saw Junsu at the field. Jaejoong is so immerse watching the football team to practice from the edge of the field that he forgot the fact that he did not disguise himself that day. He usually come to the school once in a week since he is a music tutor to new students at the school. However , he only appear in the class and straight away leave the school for his job.He quickly leave the field and run to school gate , leaving the school for work. “Ahh , I am going to be late now” sighs him. He then run to catch his bus.


 

Changmin stands against the stand lamp and keep his eyes lock to his book. He is not sure of how he started to become too attached to books , but having this habit makes him feel comfortable since he will leave those girls who always ‘adore’ him alone. He feels annoyed when they did that. He does not know why they adore him so much , he has nothing to show to those girls but perhaps his mysterious personality attracts them? and ouh , his handsome look might add up to the curiosity level of his about this matter , but nay … he just don’t bother about this.

As Changmin flips the pages , someone catch his breath loudly beside him.

 

 

“Oh my God, glad that I make it in time” Jaejoong tidying his attire as he catches all those stares around. ‘ahh , I should bring my mask next time’ thought him while rolling his eyes to those screams formed by those girls at the bus stop .  

 

Changmin chose to close his book as people started to scream loudly to something that he is unsure of. It caught his attention , and he hates that people distract him from his reading. Seeing that everyone keep their stares lock to something near to him , he decided to look at someone beside him. His eyes widen to the picture in front of him.

 

“Jaejoong?”