Chapter 11

My Lovely Barista

 

 

Changmin wakes up with a nice smell for her mother’s cooking. Upon styling himself to go out with his friends ; he made his way to the kitchen and hugs his mother. “Morning omma” said him while kissing her cheek.

 

Changmin breathing heavily as he steps out of the house. The day starts well but his thought about the diary never fade away. Changmin tries to forget about it and  smiling as the novel he is about to read while travelling is placed in his hand. His phone vibrates and he rolls his eyes when he reads the message.

“You better be early today pabo-yah. We won't wait for you like the last time“ . Changmin then smirks a bit as he lock his phone. He doesn't has the intention to reply knowing that it will just waste his time. “tch. look at who’s talking” mumble him ~


Changmin settles himself at a bus stop. Not many people waiting for the bus since it is Saturday and people usually spend their their time with their family instead of going alone. Hence , explaining less number of people waiting. Changmin leans at the wall as he hooks up to his novel ; praying that he will be able to find any idea with what to do with the diary. He feels uneasy too about Jaejoong’s well being. Worried if the latter will not be able to sleep or anything that could fit to a situation of someone who lost his diary.

Changmin’s thought works barely different from what he thinks will happen.

 

 

Jaejoong wakes up to a heavy weight on him. He smiles as he realized that Taekwoon has been sleeping with Jaejoong’s belly as his pillow. Jaejoong moves and placed a small pillow under the younger’s head. They slept at the living room. The dinner took them long enough to wait that they end up having a take over , letting them spending the whole night chit chatting until early morning. Jaejoong forgot when they finally sleep.

 

Jaejoong wipes his hair after a long shower as he settles himself ; sitting on the bed. As he wiping his hair, a hand engulfing his waist from his back and pull him down to the bed. Jaejoong laughs while struggling to escape from the hug. “Yah , let go of me while am still being nice”

I don’t to let you go , said the other. Jaejoong smirk as he looks up to the face hid under the pillow while his hand still hugging Jaejoong. Jaejoong makes a little force to see the others face. His laughs die as he saw the other person crying slowly. “Aih , why are you crying Wonnie?” said Jaejoong as he wipes his his little brother’s tears that keep on falling down to his cheek. “I don’t want to go back” said the latter. Jaejoong stands up as he paced up to where he will hand his towel. Taekwoon is now settling himself to sit properly and look at his brother who is moving quickly , neating any sides of the room that seems “messy” to him. His mouth never stop blabbering to Taewoon along the process , but somehow , Taekwoon likes to see his brother that way ~ worrying about him. Taekwoon sure gonna miss him a lot. The last thing registered to his head is Jaejoong sentence saying that he is going to be okay since Myungsoo and the rest of the Cafe workers will be there with him. Taekwoon looks unconvinced but he let the thought go since , for sure he should be worry. He rarely has a chance to go back home since his university is far away and he rarely get the chance to meet his brother. First is for him missing the older , second is because he feel something is wrong somewhere when he is in his holiday this time.

 

Taekwoon walks up to Jaejoong and hug him as he said “promise me that you will call me everyday” and Taekwoon pacing his body to his room to pack up. Shower will be in a minute said he ~

 

Jaejoong leave his room as he is sure that Taekwoon starts to take his shower. As he walking down the stairs , he smiles weakly as he thinks of how the home will be in silent again when Taekwoon is not around.

 

Jaejoong put up his apron and tied it to his waist as he mind suddenly speaks …

 

“Does he read the diary already?”

 

 

 


[160206] Another update , yeay. I tried to make both JaeMin visions here but I do know flaws are everywhere. Well , this story is getting messy  a bit , but I hope you can grab the idea. I put up puzzles here and there along the chapters . I hope you can at least join them now and guess the ending. Do drop your comments or ideas since I am not yet stick to the ending yet , tho the picture is there , yet blur a bit. Thanks to chichiri0515 , nlienhua and mmm13579 for upvoting this story. 

Anyway , Jaejoong birthdays have passed , and mine is tomorrow. hehe. Hope everyone will have a happy life. Thanks for your endless support. Much love from me . Take care everyone :)