Chapter 5

My Lovely Barista

[150831] A/N : I tried to match all the feelings in this chapter.This takes me days since I imagine the scene but I am not sure if I can interpret it to words (sorry if I don't). Do comment and vote if it comes to your liking. 


 

CHAPTER 5

 

… 5 Years Ago …

 

The surrounding is now filled with tears and sobs whilst the electricity is out from the whole city , settling the mansion to be filled by moonlight entered from the open door and windows. The silhouette of everyone in the house scared certain stiff figures while thunders and rain fighting to show which one creates better shouts covering the sadness arose from the background.

 

“Omma , stop it ! Why are you like this?” Taekwoon crying while avoiding the knife hold by his mother. He doesn’t know how to constrain himself from harming her. However he is not in the right state of mind , seeing his father screaming in pain and …

 

“ STOP? WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO STOP? You never know how cruel life can be Woonnie - ah ! and this tch...this selfish father of yours deserve to die !” said her while losing her balance and everyone is at knifepoint by her. “Omma , you don’t have to go this far for that ! You love him don’t you?” Taekwoon trying to persuade his mother to calm down while him still running down his tears. For someone who is just 13 years old , this is considered matured seeing how her son is responding to her like that. She burst into tears thinking how bad she has been towards her son . She knows that she doesn’t deserve to be loved since she is already ‘cruel’ , always leaving her son and husband for her business , but another marriage without her knowledge , done by her beloved husband , which wife on Earth will ever stand that? She knows , of how cruel can she be , but she is not insane to not feel angry. The fact that she knows who his other wife is , makes her bawls.

 

“LOVE?”  She runs pointing the knife to his husband who is now screaming with blood drowning from his body. He tries to hold her leg from harming his children. “Please , they are not at fault. It is me whom you need to blame” beg him. He then heads up to look at her expression. He thought that he can assured their safety when his wife’s stare is lowered , but when her eyes turns to the children , his eyes widen hearing a shout from her. “LET ME GO !!!”

 

She then runs knifing a now silent boy who is covering her son ; Taekwoon. Taekwoon who realizes the harm trying to face his mother but the pointed person shove him to stay behind while him gripping the older’s wrist strongly. “Woonnie-ah , if he loves me then he won’t be having this kid without me knowing it !” said her while gripping the said kid’s hair and pulling his head up to face her, while giving a strong gaze with a deep - scary stare. The said kid just look at her bluntly and holding Taekwoon’s hands strongly in his grip.

 

“Yah , tch...you should be dying like your mom ! Son of a b***ch !” shout her while moving away to her husband who is now standing , gathering all his strength to reach his hand for a phone call. The younger dialled the police number and before he knows it , a slice sound heard loudly near to his ears. He widen his eyes seeing his hands are now full with blood and realizes that he receives a deep glare from the someone beside him. His shocked body is now stepping away from a crazy wife of his , while scary face is shown begging for his life to be saved. His eyes are now looking at his children and his wife respectively. He knows that he might be wrong keeping his first marriage and abandon his first wife and married to the one who is now go crazy after knowing about the marriage. He also knows that he is wrong for letting his lust goes for someone that he should just have a business with before ; but ending up having a child with.

 

“ What the hell are you trying to do? tch. I have enough with this life. Yes , I never be a good wife but now ; you want me to be a good wife while being good to someone who took my husband from me? I am not that stupid Mr. Jung. You want to die like her? Don’t you say that you love her that much?” said her while pointing to a dead body near the living room. There is nothing that can be said by Mr. Jung but tears. “Yes , just kill me. Kill me now ! Will that make you an angel? Will that make you notice that I am longing for your touch? Have you ever be here and even hug our son? NEVER ! YOU NEVER DID THAT ! All you know is hanging out with your friends , shopping here and there , and everything is about business. Now you dare to talk with me about love? She taught me that ! She taught me to forgive you and to love you all the way. I have never be good to her either because she always tell me to be with you and Taekwoon ! ”

 

“So are you saying that you respecting me while you are having a kid with her? tch” She gives him a deep glare full with anger and tears. “Please , for once , try to spare me your ears and listen to what I said. I just knew that I have a son with her few years back. I never know that we have a child together until I was informed when she is hospitalized for her illness. That is when I agree to marry her to at least wash my sins that I don’t think I can ever erase. This child is so pure yeobo. I can’t bare another sin for abandoning him while his mom is not there anymore.”

 

“How can you be so naive? She is my best friend ! My dearest best friend ! How can both of you do this to me?” said her ; sobbing while staring at her son. Her eyeball moves to someone who is now staring at her , preparing himself from any harm to Taekwoon and him. She then moves closer to them and the said kid firm himself from moving. Afraid that his action will bring harm to his little brother. He can and will always remember how close her breathe playing with his fear while he is shivering to death praying that he can protect his little brother and himself. “Remember , I will never forgive any of you , NOW , GET THIS PUNISHMENT FOR YOUR MOTHER !!!” shout her , while brings her hand to stab that kid. Taekwoon who is still in his grip widen his eyes and trying to move themselves from his mother. However , his mother can’t process any humanity or show any to them. She can’t even recall that she might harm her own son.

 

“ OMMA !!! “

 

“ TAEKWOON NO !!! “