Chapter 13

My Lovely Barista

[160816] Another hello from me. Am apologizing for being hiatus. Few things about the fic. As I re-read what I have written , I never expect that this fic will turn out to be like this (lols) but true. I keep on writing and wanting some challenges to be in, but I end up with this plot. I will try my best to fill in any gaps that exist. I enjoyed writing this since I kinda change my style of writing fic ; hence I will need some time to get to one plot to another. Do try to arrange the puzzles that I try to create in ; and tell me whatcha think about it. Have a great day everyone <3

 


 

 

 

Changmin quicken his pace back home. Somehow , he keeps on rewinding Yunho’s sentence inside his head ; “Well I guess, you just don’t want to remember it” . Changmin end up screaming in his head trying to figure out what the older referred to. “WHAT THE HELL DID I FORGET???” monologue him.

 

Changmin then layed down to his bed and throwing his bag to his study table. That messed up everything that stay on it. One and for most . that alone throw some contents that were arranged at the very edge of the table which haven’t been touched for years.

 

As he settled himself on the bed , a strong sound echoed to his ears. “What is that?” He walks up to his table and pick up what he figured to be something dropped from his table. He then takes himself down to his study table and grab the book that lays on the floor when his eyes suddenly catch something behind the table that has never been moved for so long.

 

Being a curious person he is , he tries to move his table and grabs the thing that he saw. Shock comes to him when he figured out something that he doesn’t remember having. He open an old book that is red in color. He then open the book and sit on his chair , clearing the dust that cover the book. “What the hell is this?”

 

 

***********

 

Jaejoong cleans his table as he finished reading all tenders that comes in for him to weight if he wants to accept their offer to buy their coffee or not. Business runs smoothly these days. That put him at ease as he wait for Leo to come back home today. It has been a long time since Leo starts his class back. Jaejoong knows that he can’t be too clingy to his little brother since both are busy with their commitments.

 

A sudden knock to his office startled him. He then smile when he see Leo peeking his head from the door. “Peek a boo” said the latter while walking up to his brother and give him a tight hug. “How’s my baby boo here?” ask Leo while maintaining his hand on Jae’s waist. “Am good. How’s your journey?”

 

“All good. No worry” replied him while grabbing Jae out from his office. It is time to go back home.

 

 

 

***********

 

Changmin widen his eyes ; not believing what he holds in his hand at the moment. It is his old book from his childhood. However , more of how he hopes that this book will help him , he can’t remember a thing from it. What he does is only to assume that it was his since there is his name written in it.

 

He flips through pages ; dropping a small paper from it. A scent from old rough papers can be smelled. He takes the paper curiously and open it up. Another shocked when he reads it.

 

“Dear you,

Thank you so much for your help. I can’t thank you enough. I wish a great recovery for you.

- Kim Jaejoong “

 

“Wait , Kim...wait what is this? Why I have this? Heaven I know nothing of all these”