Chapter 14

My Lovely Barista

A/N : [170423] Know that the pace is slow and I apologize for that. Thank you for waiting and keeps on reading this simple fic :) 


 

Yunho sips his coffee slowly. Sun is up to his head while he’s waiting for the other two to come. A small pat put him in aware as he smiles towards the gestures.

“Have you waited for long?” Yunho shakes his head slowly while smile as he gestures the rest to have a sit in front of him. The beach breeze flew to him slowly. Now semester break is almost over. People are growing. And Yunho stares deeply at the two who are now busy ordering their food.

“What are you thinking there little boy?” said Yoochun, while taping Junsu to keep his mouth shut. “Am not a little boy you ” chuckle Yunho while getting a scold from Junsu “LANGUAGE!” :P

“Guess, Jaejoong is the one Changmin is looking for isn’t it?” The conversation starts with the guess, putting the trio into another silent think session. “I bet, one is still not sure, another is still forgetting the trauma.” Junsu’s throwing his idea, getting nods from the other two.

“We were still so young back then.” Yunho starts. “Yet, Changmin’s able to save them like that. I do think that it is an awesome move though. Although…”

“Yeah, although it put him in a big trauma” continue Yoochun.

“Which of why he loses his memories” Junsu interrupts.

“And I, don’t think I want to ever face it again – Changmin acting like a crazy boy back then”

The conversation stop to a unison understanding that they should do something, to dig – about someone named ‘Kim Jaejoong’.

 

***********

Jaejoong is tapping his desk, looking silently to Leo’s selca that the latter sent just now. “I am coming back in 5 hours” was the last message he sent to Jaejoong.

His smiles slowly fade as his attention loses to the door knock received. “Come in”

Myung Soo’s face is now showing to the room. “Boss, someone wants to meet you outside”

“Who is it?”

“He looks like our usual customer, but I forgot his name. I am sorry”

“It’s okay. Where is he? Ask him to come in”

A tall figure’s entering the room - looking so messy and confused. Jaejoong totally went speechless, but he let Myung Soo to guide the guess in and stay alone with the new guest afterwards.

 

***********

 

“Hello Kim Jaejoong” said him while showing the diary.

Jaejoong looks at him motionless. A small smile formed at his face few seconds later, guiding said figure to have a sit.

 

“Hello Shim Changmin”