Chapter 12

My Lovely Barista

[160419] I want to apologize that I haven't update this for around 2 months. and oh , I realized that I do have some spelling and grammar mistakes as I re-read my previous chapters. I am so sorry coz I can't / don't check them beforehand. I hope that you can forgive me for that /bows/ Thank you for subscribing , reading , upvoting and waiting for this fic :) 


 

Changmin pacing to the place that he promised to meet the rest. Junsu called him yesterday ; yelling to his ear with his ue - kyang - kyang laugh to annoy him , or more specifically just to convince this cold hearted Changmin to hang out with them. Because the younger is too busy thinking about the diary and want to swept the thought away, he just agree to the dolphin and drift away to sleep. Now , here he is, eyeing the other three of his friends which he knows since he was young. Hyungs but they are not hyungs , friends but they are not friends , but Changmin knows that he can’t live without them :3

Junsu stands with his smiles on his face as he see that Changmin is walking towards them. Yunho and Yoochun just stare at the younger as it really has been a long time for four of them to meet up with each other.

“You are late !” said Junsu while showing Changmin where to sit. “It’s only 5 minutes” answer him while rolling his eyes. But Changmin could not care less for more questions as he is now walking into the café and intend to make orders for himself. ‘Few plates won’t do good. I guess I need to go to another restaurant for more’ thought him.

Changmin is now busying himself with his food while listening to chattering from Junsu and Yoochun. Yunho just went along. “Eh, why not we go to the café that we went last time” said Yunho. “ahh , Coffee Cojjee aite? Yeah why not right? I kinda like their interior better than this” said Yoochun. “and why are we here again?” said Changmin out of sudden, eyeing the café that is quite far from Coffee Cojjee , more of its competitor. Junsu smiles and pats Changmin , making the younger to cough at shock…

“You like him don’t you? You have a good eye eh Minnie?” said Junsu while receiving nods from the other two. “What the hell are you talking about, tch” said Changmin, avoiding their gaze. Somehow, his heart can’t deny that he has a thing for that barista, although there is something missing between the line; their connections.

They keep on talking about their school activities and what they plan to do after they finished their education. Junsu said that he wants to proceed with his music lesson; receiving a nod from the rest coz it is a good plan for him since he is really a good singer; although his passion is for soccer. While Yunho said that he plans to continue with dancing school and Yoochun planning in continuing his family’s business; so , business school for him then. The three of them then stare at changmin with what he plans to do when the maknae just blurry stare at the floor thinking about something else, not listening about anything that they have said.

“hey, what’s wrong with you?” asked Junsu to the younger. Changmin just stare at them; rising a deep worry in themselves, seeing that the maknae never show him giving a deep thought in front of them. “Just, thinking of something” answered him.

“was it that serious? You never act like that in front of us” Yunho shows his concern. “Act like what?” said Changmin; sipping on his drink. “Act like you are so lost and care about something (?)” yoochun added to it.

Changmin sighs to the comment and messing up with the content of his bag, receiving a weird look from the rest. A book is placed in front of them and they simultaneously look at Changmin, claiming an explanation of what is that ~

“It’s a diary” answered him, understanding the body language received.

“Your diary?” junsu asked

“Nope, Jaejoong’s”

The hyung still confused with it when Changmin continued, “Jaejoong ; Coffee Cojjee's barista . He left it in front of me. Curious; I took it with me”

Yunho takes the diary and read some pages… “yah , is this your name???” Yunho raised up his voice a bit, dragging the other two to come and take a look at it too.

“Why your name is here?” Yoochun asked

“How am I supposed to know that?” changmin confusedly answer.

“Did you ask him about it?” Yunho’s sudden suggestion widens the maknae’s eyes.

“Do you think its proper to do that?”

“Don’t you wanna know?”

“I do , but…”

Yoochun analyzing the diary when he realized the date of it ; “Hey, aint this from 5 years ago? Look at the date” Junsu confirming the detail and taking Changmin to feel a lot more curious when the other three look at each other with worry in unison.

“Why I have a thought that you guys seem to know something about it?”

Silence engulfing them when Yunho suddenly speaks up about it – “Do you remember any of this?” The younger shakes his head , denying it ; which makes the hyung’s concern grow bigger. They then lean on their chais and sigh to the situation. Its Yunho’s answer that put everyone in silence again when he said

“Well I guess, you just don’t want to remember it”

 

 

 


 

  What should Changmin do? Will he get his answer?

  Until next chapter everyone :)

  Thank you for waiting !