Chapter 6

My Lovely Barista

[150904] A/N : Thinking that I will start my college soon , thus I will update with what I manage to type in a chapter (shows why each chapters have short update T_T) . Hope this wont dissapoint any. See ya soon :) 


 

 

“OMMA , NO , PLEASE DON’T , OMG DON’T“ Taekwoon screams whole heartedly while crying to his heart's content.

 

“Hey , hey , wake up. Leo. Yah , wake up !“ Jaejoong tapping Taekwoon’s shoulder hoping that he will wake up from his sleep. Taekwoon opens his eyes and widen them scanning the whole room. His face is drenched with sweats so does his body. Jaejoong moves his hand to Taekwoon’s cheek and caress it with his thumb slowly. “Why? having a nightmare?”

 

Taekwoon stares at Jaejoong’s face and hug him in instant. Jaejoong lulls him with a song that he will usually sing for Taekwoon when he can’t sleep. “Why is it Woonnie? Tell me.” said Jaejoong while moving himself from the hug , just enough for him to look at Taekwoon. At the same time , Jaejoong turn on the light , while glancing at the table clock which shows that it is 5 AM now.

 

 

“I … hyung” Taekwoon started to speak while looking down , staring at his hands. He then grabs Jaejoong’s hands in his. He thinks , how much of his energy can be use to pay his debt to this brother of his. “Hyung...I am sorry” Taekwoon’s slow and husky voice echoing in the room. “You just wake up from your nightmare and saying sorry out of sudden? What should I forgive you for? You have done nothing for me to be mad at you Woonie” . Taekwoon takes a good look of Jaejoong’s face and moves his thumbs against Jaejoong's hand. " I am the burden to you. You should not let me be near you. I am embarrassed enough to face you. You even sacrificing your life to save someone like me" said him while looking at everything but Jaejoong.

 

 

" Hey hey. Look at me " said the latter while smiling honestly. " Why did you say that? I am supposed to be thankful to have someone like you beside me. Out of everyone , you understand me most. You were there when omma is not around. You accept someone who are not that re... "

 

Knowing what Jaejoong is going to say , Taekwoon quickly shhh-ing him from continuing his words. "You are my brother and it stays that way aite?" . Jaejoong than continue ~ " and that is why I said , you don't have to feel guilty. If you think about what had happened before , yes ; it is indeed a bad memory. but then , there are always silver lining in everything baby. "  

 

" Hence , you " said Taekwoon while showing his cat eyes which Jaejoong will never bored and always miss to see , loving when Jaejoong uses endearment everytime they speak to each other. " Thus , don't say that you are a burden too hyung , because you never are " replied him while embracing his brother tightly.

 

" I am sure I have met your silver lining hyung " Taekwoon cracked a small laugh while loosening the hug. " What do you mean? " Jaejoong can't think of anything but…

 

" Well , I do think that my baby boo over here is in love " Jaejoong widen his eyes and slaps Taekwoon lightly. " Yah , I am not ! "

“Ehm ... I guess that person is quite tall. Taller than me perhaps?” Taekwoon titters glancing at Jaejoong who is now shades in pink while him talking about the younger’s crush. “Chang…” Jaejoong almost mentioning someone’s name.

 

“Wait , what is his name again? who who who?” teased Taekwoon. “ YAH ! Come here Leo. Don’t run away ! “ the house is now full with laughter while it is only 6 in the morning . The brothers are now chasing and embrace each other at the end. While sitting beside each other on the floor at the living room ; Taekwoon let out a light sigh ; a happy sigh actually. He loves to spend his days like this and would want to spend each of his minutes with brother. He is awkward when he is around other people , hence why he doesn’t have much friend beside those who he really trust.

Jaejoong swings himself to Taekwoon and hug him , while laying on the his chest ... " I am so gonna miss you Woonie "

 

" Me too "