Chapter 8

My Lovely Barista

[151114] Sorry for late update . I was thought that I am able to catch up soon but I can't; and this update still lacking for me to reach the too. Thanks for waiting.


 

Jaejoong is smiling widely to everyone who come to the cafe today. He obviously greeting everyone ; asking whether their orders are all served and whether everything is good. While doing those actions , he glances to Changmin who is now focusing doing his work. Jaejoong left the seat after hours of chatting with him. Even after that , Jaejoong still remind himself to not touch anything of why he works as a tutor at the school , the accident , his position at the cafe and most importantly , about Taekwoon.

 

In between the time of two hours...

 

Taekwoon keeps on tapping his fingers on the table. The environment reminds him of his late step mother. She was a nice person indeed. Taekwoon's eyes then dropped its sight to a small boy who is smiling in the picture. Out of his concern , a small smile formed on his face. 'They are both a nice person indeed' said him in his heart. He then glances to his watch and sighs as he has been waiting for Jaejoong nearly two hours there which include hide and seek peeping on his brother and that whoever-guy-that-wanna-steal-his-Jaejoong-from-him. (a name named by Taekwoon for Changmin which never fail to make Taekwoon smirks and laughs after that). 'Don't tell me that he is forgetting me here after he meets his apple of the eye' monologue him which inviting pout that will never be shown to the public. "should I go and check? again? haish. I don't want to be seen as a clingy little brother...like wait , who f-ing cares , he is my brother isn't it? yeah , I should go and check if he FORGET that I am here"

 

Taekwoon is now staring at the edge of cafe from the door. Myungsoo and Sungyeol chatting slowly to each other and getting overly excited seeing the 'couple' in front of them. Taekwoon coughs hearing the conversation from both of the trainees. Sungyeol just started working there , thus as what brought up by senior workers , Taekwoon is really "scary" and you have to keep the secret that he is Jaejoong's brother from the outsider if you want to work here , PLUS ! you have to respect him. Taekwoon knows about that rumor and he can't deny to some point , he likes the rumor. One because well , he deserved to be respected since he is Jaejoong's brother. Second , most people will think him as Jaejoong's boyfriend which in Taekwoon's thought , he can protect his brother from anyone until he found the latter's love (someone that he approved btw).

 

"Don't you have anything else to do?" said him coldly. He then nods with his no-expression look while looking away when Myungsoo and Sungyeol mutter sorry to him. Taekwoon seems contented when people heard what he said when deep in his heart , he doesn't mean what he said. He then focusing his sight to his brother who is now trying hard to hide his smiles towards that someone. Taekwoon watches them while not realizing that he is grinning watching how happy Jaejoong can be ; with a point that the latter can smile widely not with him , but someone else.

 

“Looks like that I am going to be replaced soon” mutter him while glancing away from the sight , back to the office, waiting for his brother.


 

“Someone looks so happy I see” Taekwoon said happily while grinning to Jaejoong who is wandering around in his office in no note of where his little brother is. Jaejoong turns around to the source of the voice and smiles planted on his face , growing on its own to where Taekwoon knows ; means a lot. “aih, don’t you like it that I am happy?” Jaejoong furrows his eyebrows while grinning. “Not that it is wrong , but well , strange. You are not that happy with me though” pout him.

 

Jaejoong doesn’t have much time to answer when he felt a warm hug engulfing him. He smiles to the source of warmth which he knows , he enjoy it so much. “aigoo , don’t say that please” said him while patting Taekwoon’s head. Taekwoon moves his head a few steps back to give a good look to his brother.

 

“Do you really like him?” Taekwoon ask with a serious tone even though he has such a low note of voice. Jaejoong stares at him , gazing at the orbs of the other. “Will you accept him?” Jaejoong asked back , running from answering the said question. “If it is certain , if he can care you better than me , if he can accept you more than anything , if he good enough to be at par at my level , if ---”

 

Taekwoon widen his eyes when he see Jaejoong laughing at his answer … “ahh wae? why did you laugh? I am being serious now you know” pout him. “yah , do you have the list of what you want to scold him or what?” said Jaejoong with laughs still following his words. Jaejoong stops when Taekwoon nods his head slowly, hands still hugging Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong soften his gaze , trying to search for Taekwoon’s face and started to talk. “ I try to avoid what I can. Not that I don’t want to share my past , but I guess , I just not strong enough to open up about it. Plus , I don’t think he remember me “ Jaejoong throw his gaze away to the open windows , shwoing up the view of the city from his office.

 

“ He is the one from that time hyung?” Taekwoon gaps his jaw while amazed to the fact that he just hearf of. Jaejoong nods slowly and give him the encouraging smile saying that he is okay to talk about that matter; since its Taekwoon anyway.

 

“yes , I hope … he will remember that on his own ; SOON”