Chapter 1

My Lovely Barista

 

[150802] A/N : Hello , sorry that I am actually going to change this one shot to a fanfic. I tried to make it short but well , I do think that I need to complete the whole character into some chapters. I have the whole idea of how this fanfic should go , but I keep on changing of how these two angels were really meet (curious huh? XP) - so I am stuck to some parts . Some comments and upvotes might help. Thank you so much for waiting . I will try to update the chapters as soon as possible :)

 


 

CHAPTER 1

 

The weather looks so cold today. Jaejoong arranging the mugs used by the customers at their places back. It has been a long day for him but he loves this job. This morning , he has to work alone since his workers are all on leave , so he has to handle the cafe himself. Good that there is not much customers today. It is Tuesday though. Not much to think of why the condition turns out to be that way.

 

Suddenly , there comes a bell of the door , ringing to its heart's content. A group of boys coming in. They are so noisy , thus their voices are echoing in the cafe.

 

"Aigooo. It’s so hot today though. Should we get something cold? " Said a boy , clinging on the shoulder of his friend. Jaejoong catches their name tags on their uniforms..."Park Yoochun" the other one..."Kim Junsu"

 

" Yes? May I have your order please? " Jaejoong asked.

 

"One green tea frappe please" said the Yoochun guy.

 

" Make it two please " Junsu continues.

 

"Why do you have to have the same drink as me? FOR ALL FREAKING TIMES!!! "

 

" Yah , I AM PAYING FOR IT , NOT YOU "

 

Jaejoong is about to let the fight down when he heard the bell of the door rang.

 

" Yah , why are you guys fighting here ? Really ! " the other man close the gap between them three and hit the head of each of his friends' .

 

"Hey , why are you hitting me Yunho-ah??? Tch" Junsu holds his head in pain. 'Gosh...these guys sure are noisy' said Jaejoong , in his head

 

"Hyung , one mango frappe please " the Yunho makes his order.

 

‘hyung? are they kidding me? nevermind then , they are customers’

"Get that. Please have your seat. I will send them in a while" said Jaejoong while flashing his smile. The three school boys stunned at it and blinking at the same time...

 

" He's so cute " whisper Junsu while holding Yoochun's hand. The other two nods in unison.

 

"What?" Jaejoong turns his head when he heard that. He can't really catch that so he ask about it back.

 

"Ahh...nothing, we'll take our seat now , thanks" mutter Yunho while dragging his two friends to get away from the counter. The minute after Jaejoong started his hands for all the drinks , the doorbell rang slowly. Jaejoong is so focus to his works that he can’t hear the doorbell well , thus he keeps on with his work ignoring the tall figure who is now waiting patiently for the cashier and recognizing the younger at the back , so focus to his work.

 

 

The figure checks if the worker there want to give attention or not to him , when coughing is the last resort for him not wanting to shock the worker. “ehm...sorry” the figure is trying to let the latter to recognize him but fail. “Hello , can I order please?“ said him , raising his voice a little bit higher. Jaejoong who just realize that there is a customer calling for him turning his body quickly , rushing to the counter.

“Oh my goodness , I am so sorry. I didn’t realize you coming. Yes sir" . The latter startled seeing the cashier as he is blinking few times realizing if he is awake or dreaming.  “Sir?” Jaejoong calls him.

 

“Ah , I am sorry . Come again?“ Jaejoong chuckling while repeating if the younger want to order or not. “Oh , just...a dark coffee will do“ said him. “Note that” replied Jaejoong as he entering the order to the transaction machine. “Want to stay awake mhm?” said Jaejoong as he is waiting for the receipt to be produced. Before the customer want to reply , there is a voice calling for him.

 

“Ah , you come? “ the guy named Junsu come and walk closer to the new customer. The former then snuggle closer the latter which makes Jaejoong to feel a little embarrassed watching it. The new customer realize that and then hit Junsu on his head. “Yah , I am just being nice though. Chenca“ .  “Good for you” said him while glancing at Jaejoong who is now chuckling to the action.

 

“Alright , here is your coffee…” pause Jaejoong while blinking few times wanting to ask something , but he forget that. Before he glances away , Jaejoong’s unheard question is answered.

 

“Changmin , Shim Changmin“  

 

Jaejoong grins widely , embarrassed if the Changmin guy can hear his thought. “ah , thank you Mr.Changmin. Please come again” replied Jaejoong gesturing Changmin to have the coffee with his friends. Jaejoong quickly hide himself to the kitchen to get the tools for cleaning. He just use that for a reason to run away from that Changmin guy over there. Little that he knows ; that Changmin wants to ask a lot more about him , but the younger just let the thought pass by.

 

'Pheww , did God just give me another soul to stay alive?'  said Jaejoong to his heart beat.