Chapter 4

My Lovely Barista

[150825] A/N :  Hello everyone. Sorry for late update and short chapter. Although I did say that I have the idea ready , but honestly , I lost my track for this chapter. I have been having the draft for days but only now that I manage to get how the story should go. I am surprised myself that the whole idea changed to another whole level eversince I introduced Jaejoong's brother in this fic. I might sound complicated but I will try to portray why the idea flows like that until the end. Thank you to all subscribers. Do comments and upvote if you like the story :)  


 

CHAPTER 4

 

“ Changmin isn’t it? ”  

The voice echoing in his head , remembering how the brunette seems so nervous beside him...’or , did I day dreaming and seeing things?’ said the other self of his. Changmin is now in the state to fight with what he feels and what he thinks he feels and also with what he thinks that he should feel and see.Coffee has never be his favorite before. It was always chocolate , and sensing that he starting to crave for more coffee after tasting the taste of the drink that he made for him , now he is confused if he has more than just trying-to-be-coffee-lover. (a/n : alright , this is not vampire changmin okay people? XP)

 

Changmin shifts his body to the left , weighing himself to look at the table beside his bed. The time ticking to 2 A.M , yet ; he can’t sleep. He feels so tired. It has been a long time for him to feel this way. ‘ahhh , does the mocha’s effect is affecting me until now?’ thought Changmin which makes him smirk to his own thought. Without his concern , he is now driven to sleep.

 

 

 

On the other side of the ‘world’ , there is one figure trying to fight with his sleeps too. He moves from his right , sensing a soft snores from his little brother. He then brings his right palm under his head , watching the younger sleeping soundly beside him. ‘How cute can he be?’ said him while moving his free hand to touch the latter’s exposed cheek slowly. The brunette chuckles seeing the expression shown by the younger. He then caressing his thumb to the younger's cheek slowly.

 

Jaejoong look at the calm feature beside him , adoring how his little brother care and always be beside him no matter what.Having the younger staying far away for college makes him miss his little brother more. “Why is it so hard for you to listen to me and not harming yourself to protect me Leo - ah? I don’t want to be your burden.” whisper Jaejoong while caressing Taekwoon’s hair with his fingers. Jaejoong brings the comforter up to their shoulders and patting his little brother and make himself driven to the dreamland.

 

After a few moments , Taekwoon opens his eyes slowly and look through the moonlight that enter the room. He smiles a bit and patting Jaejoong’s head a little and give a deep kiss to his brother’s forehead. Yes , it might be weird if other’s look at their position now , but Taekwoon loves to take care of his older brother like that. Nobody can tell if they are brother sensing how different both of them will behave outside. Only Jaejoong can see this loving side of him. Taekwoon then put his arms around the older’s body ; one at the neck and the other is through his waist. He then bring the brunette closer to his body while covering themselves up with the comforter while him hugging Jaejoong like that. He then whisper “It has never been a burden for me to take care of you and love you. I can never pay back what you have done to me hyung. I swear to give my life for you. It will always stay like that forever.”

 

Taekwoon realize that it is raining outside ; and he doesn’t want his brother to cry in sleep like how he usually did. The thought alone makes him feel so guilty to live far away because of college. How he wish that he can change his course and stay closer to his older brother. He also knows that Jaejoong fights to not have the light on since he is there. How can he not be more than guilty than that? Slowly , Taekwoon let out small tears down his cheeks. He then switch on the sleep light on the table and continue hugging Jaejoong like that , while wiping his tears. He then bring his hand which was at the younger’s waist to the Jaejoong's shoulder. The scar is still there. The scar which will always brings bad memories to both of them. Taekwoon hugs Jaejoong tighter and keeps on saying sorry to himself for nth time since he knows , he is the reason why Jaejoong is changing for all these years. How on Earth can he erase his brother’s trauma after that incident. How he wish that he has a magical power to erase memories. How he wish that he can brings the time back and run from that incident. He wishes that there will always be a time machine for that. The raining keeps on pouring to its heart’s content. Slowly , Taekwoon lost himself into a deep sleep while hugging his brother. His one and only brother in the world.

 

 


 

Chapter 5's teaser : Their history ... 

 

Just in case that some of you still confuse , Taekwoon is VIXX LEO. He is the main vocal of VIXX. ^_^

 

and aww , I miss this angel so much.

I hope that you guys don't mind me making his character a bit sad in this chapter :3