Accident

YongSeo one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey" Seohyun greets as she enters Yonghwa's hospital room. Yonghwa just kept his gaze on his bed sheets not daring to look up. He didn't want her to see him in that state.

 

"What are you doing here?" he asks a little too impolite than he intended. He gritted his teeth and then looks up at her only to see her staring intently. She looked exhausted with her white coat on and her hair in a bun. Her eye bags got darker than the last time he saw her and looks like she hadn't gotten enough sleep either. He just guessed it's the perks of being the head of surgery in Seoul hospital. More work hours and more responsibilities.

 

"Well, I am still you emergency contact. And the whole hospital is kind of avoiding me right now probably because they didn't want to be the one giving me the news of you getting into an accident. I just heard from Yoona unnie." she says. Yonghwa's eyes showed no interest. He hated her working here. In fact he hated her working in general. She never had time for him, for them. When they were still in university, however hectic and busy exams can get, she always had time for him. That's why he gained the courage to marry her because he thought however busy she could get, she would make time for him. But he was proven wrong. Of course he doesn't blame her though. All her life she never wanted to do anything but be a surgeon and now she not only became one, she is the head of all the surgeons in their hospital.

 

"I guess I did hear the gossip go around when Tiffany noticed me" Yonghwa sits up while grunting in pain. Both of them are still in the process of a divorce and because of Tiffany's mouth, the gossip went around the whole hospital. It's not like they are the celebrities of the hospital for them to gossip but it's just Yonghwa is the only one who could change Seohyun's mood. The nurses,including every doctors in the hospital are scared of her whenever she's in a bad mood. And since she is undergoing a divorce, she pretty much was in a bad mood the whole time.

 

"Are you okay? I heard my interns are the once who stitched you up" Seohyun sits at the edge of his bed. She noticed how there were some minor cuts that has not been treated yet. She gave an angry exhale and grabs his arm gently. She takes the kit closer to her and took hold of the thread.

 

"It's fine. I'm fine. You don't have to do this." Yonghwa pulled his arm back as he noticed what she was about to do.

 

"That is not fine. If you leave it like that,it will leave a scar and since you are a model you wouldn't want that would you?" she says as she pulls his arm back. He didn't respond and just steadied his arm for her. Seconds after Seohyun started stitching, the interns came back to check on him.

 

"Oh sorry, we'll go" they said as all of them had horrified expressions on their faces as they saw Seohyun.

 

"No" Seohyun's voice wasn't loud yet it sounded terrifying. The interns then looked back at her scared for their lives. "I don't know who left these cuts but I have an idea who. I want all of you to come here and observe on how to stitch properly. If you can't do a simple task like this then maybe you should just quit" she comments as the interns hesitatingly entered the room. Yonghwa just kept his gaze at Seohyun. For the past five years that they have been married, this is the first time he's actually seeing his wife do her job. He thinks she's actually very charming right now, dominating the interns.

 

"As you can see, from what I'm doing,the less stitches the better in order for it not to leave a scar. But don't put too little or else the wound would open back up and that will be a problem" she says as she works very gently on Yonghwa's arm. He can feel her trembling but it is not that visible. He thought that maybe she's too scared to leave him some scars.

 

"Hey Seo, can I borrow you? Emergency needs more staff" Yoona walked in and sees what they were doing. She then continued. "Oh sorry, can I borrow your interns instead then?" Yoona saw how the two were close again, at least physically anyway so she didn't want to intrude. The interns looked relieved that they would soon get out of there and when Seohyun nodded, they practically all ran.

 

"Good to see you again Yonghwa" Yoona smiles but there's a scary aura coming out of her. He knows why though. He promised Yoona he will never hurt Seohyun. But this divorce broke his promise and he knows if this car accident didn't kill him, she would. Metaphorically of course.

 

"Nice to see you again Yoona" Yonghwa smiled apologetically while beads of sweat are starting to form on his forehead. Fortunately, Yoona had to run to the emergency room to help out. Seohyun finished stitching and went to tend his minor wounds which hasn't even been cleaned. She angrily sighs and her nose started flaring.

 

"You're doing that cute nose flare again" Yonghwa lifts his arm even though it was painful and pinches Seohyun's nose.

 

"Ah! Stop oppa!" Seohyun slaps his arm and Yonghwa flinches in pain. "Oh my gosh. I am so sorry" Seohyun doesn't know what possessed her to do what she did but she grabbed his hands and started kissing it. Yonghwa blushed at the sight of his wife giving him her affection to him once more. He bit his lower lip as a sign of arousal.

 

"Well if you keep doing that it might heal faster"Yonghwa says and Seohyun flinches as she realized what she had just done.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter