Movie

YongSeo one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa reduces the distance between the two of them as he sees a slight blush forming on Seohyun's cheeks. He reaches out to her and gently rubbed her lips. He felt his heart rate rise dramatically as Seohyun's did as well. Seohyun felt the need to take the initiative as she grew impatient of Yonghwa's slow movements as if he is challenging her. She encircles her hands around his neck and tiptoes as her lips crashes against his; rushing but gently. He wraps his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him as both of them battle for domination. Their tongues entangle as they are both reaching their limit. Soon enough, they both separate as they both felt the need for air. Each stared at each other having mixed feelings shown right through their eyes. Happiness, hesitation and many more but the ones that have dominated the other emotions-the one that is shown through their reflective eyes-are desire and lust. Both seemed to hesitate and Seohyun just wanted to kiss those lips once again however, she had to hold herself back. Instead, she embraced Yonghwa and he seemed to be surprised at the sudden action that he tensed up at their contact. But he eased up a millisecond after feeling the need of Seohyun's heat to help against what he truly wants to do.

 

"Cut!" the director yells and Seohyun frowned at the word. She despised it for as long as she remembers. The term symbolizes endings. And oh how she hates endings. Despite her hate against the word, she still separated from Yonghwa. Yonghwa still has this usual contagious smile of his as he lifts his hand up offering Seohyun a high five. Seohyun then claps her hand against his as she gives him a bright smile back.

 

"I like how you added a hug at the end. But to be honest I was startled" he says as he scratches his head and gives an embrrassed smile.

 

"I thought it might be what my character would do if she had been a real person. And sorry, I needed you to act surprised so I intentionally didn't tell you I was planning on doing it" She lied. Her body automatically moved during that time. She felt relieved when Yonghwa thought it was intentional so she went with it. She was frightened at how she would be able to explain why she did it but Yonghwa's statement helped her create an excuse.

 

"Alright everyone take 5! Let's meet at room J2822 for the next scene" Seohyun went to the shed the staff created because the weather is too hot today. She sat on her seat and her makeup artist started retouching up her makeup especially her lipstick.

 

"So, how was it? Actually kissing your 'ex husband'?" she asks which Seohyun couldn't help but just answer with a smile. She went on her phone noticing her unnies has sent her multiple messages about today's shooting.

 

"Good luck Hyun~ ;)" -Tiffany

 

"Do it passionately" -Taeyeon

 

"It must be great kissing the one you like :)" -Yoona

 

"Tell us how it went" -Hyoyeon

 

Seohyun blushed at the reminder of their kiss. She then replies as quickly as possible to her unnies, aftaid of having someone sneak up behind her and read her reply.

 

"It was magical" Seohyun unknowingly blurted out her message after pressing send and blushed when she realized what she had just done. Her makeup artist just gave her a teasing smirk thinking Seohyun answered her question earlier.

--

"Alright Seohyun just lay on the bed and keep your eyes closed. Yonghwa you'll enter the room, take the chair and stare at her for a bit and then steal a kiss from her." The director says. Seohyun honestly did not want to do this scene because it is when things end. This movie, her spending time with Yonghwa, and possibly their closeness. The last scene of the movie. Seohyun cried after reading the script. It is about this guy who likes adventures and travels from Canada to South Korea to experience some things his mom talked about all his life. He started his journey when his mom died. Anyway, he meets Seohyun, who surprisingly was his roommate and they fall in love; however, Yonghwa already has a family to come back to in Canada and this scene they are filming is the scene where Yonghwa comes back to Canada. It's a tragic story that touched many hearts and some were already talking about the second movie which Seohyun approves of, considering spending more time with Yonghwa.

 

Seohyun lays on the bed, her eyes are closed, she can't sense anybody else in the room except Yonghwa. This made her heart flutter in excitement and sadness. She heard the door close as she heard footsteps coming closer. She heard the chair carefully put down right beside her and she suddenly felt self-conscious since she knows Yonghwa has been staring at her. She waited and waited until she felt his lips touched hers once again. Yonghwa stands up and then exits the room while closing the door behind him. He stayed there by the door as he heard an almost silent sob. Seohyun opens her eyes and tears started to flow. Yonghwa also couldn't stop the tears on his eyes. He looked up to the ceiling and tears started to trickle down his cheeks. It wasn't on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter