Missed the chance

YongSeo one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since we got married ended, and I dumped Yonghwa, the universe seems to have been playing with me. The members were very supportive of me and Yonghwa and they were disappointed when I told them I dumped him when he confessed. It was right after our last filming of the backstage scenes and I regret dumping him. However, I am so inexperienced in love that I do not know how to get him back. Today, I will see him again since we are going to interview CNBLUE for the backstage interview for music bank. I am doing it along with Yoona unnie and the reason being that my other unnies are going to be late. They apologized to me as I walk to and fro the room.

 

"Don't worry about it Joohyun, I'll be there." Yoona sooths me as she stands up and grabs my shoulders to stop me from moving. 

 

"Even so, I've just...This will be the closest I'll be again with him. He never contacted me after I rejected him. I just.. I don't know how to act when I interview him." I bit my newly, and beautifully painted nails for I got a boy promotions and it tasted bitter and smelled like alcohol so I removed it quickly from my mouth. Yoona opened to say something when someone interrupted her and knocked on the door. I assumed it was the other members so I almost ran for the door. To my surprise, it was Yonghwa and Jonghyun.

 

"Can we talk?" Yonghwa says. I tried to speak but my whole body froze until Yoona tapped me on my shoulder.

 

"I...I...Of course come in." I stutter as they stepped in and I immediately closed the door. They stood by the door and the deafening silence was killing me.

 

"So?" Yoona asks. She sounded excited for a moment and I glared at her. She gave an apologetic stare and I averted my gaze on both guys.

 

"C--Can I speak to Seohyun alone please?" Yongwa initiates as he stutters as well. I guess he's as nervous as I am on this encounter.

 

"Then why bring Jonghyun?" Yoona asks. She has always told me she found him attractive but due to my relationship with Yonghwa, she felt uncomfortable flirting with him if she was given the chance.

 

"He needed assistance..." Yonghwa glared at him probably to scare him on saying any further but Jonghyun looked untouched by his scary demeanor. "He said he needed to talk to Seohyun but he was too scared to come here so I had to drag him" Yonghwa's cheeks flushed while he is still glaring at Jonghyun. "Alright, I'm leaving" Jonghyun says as he smiles at Yoona. He opens the door and let Yoona out first before exiting and then closing the door behind him.

 

"I...uhh..about the interview, I'd back out if that's what you want me to do" Yonghwa says without looking at me. I felt my heart constict as I thought about how he still cares for my comfort.

 

"It's fine. I want you to be there" I say as he rapidly turn his gaze at me with a confused look. "I would have told you this earlier but I never had the opportunity and I was too scared to express my true feelings. I felt that if I did, I would be breaking every rule I made for myself. That, I would put my feelings first before the members and SNSD and that horrifies me" I say as I purse my lips since tears are threatening to fall.

 

"What do you mean? I would never do anything that would put you in that position. I know how it feels. I know you consider them your family like how I consider CNBLUE as my family" Yonghwa states as he steps closer to me and holds my face gently so that I am looking directly at him. A tear fell on my cheek and I felt vulnerable yet comfortable.

 

"I like you..no, actually I think it's more than that" I say as I felt my cheeks flush. This is the first time I've ever confessed to anyone and everything just felt new and exciting. Yonghwa's lips curved into a smile and he puts our foreheads together.

 

"I could kiss you right now" he says as he gave a husky light chuckle.

 

"Why aren't you?" I ask. I felt my heart beat at a faster rate and I felt like every part of my body is burning.

 

"Because I dont want you to be uncomfortable and I just---" before he could continue, I quickly crash our lips together and I felt a scorching sensation on my lips. He kissed me back and his tongue soon swiped my lips and I stiffened. He stopped when he felt my body froze and he pulled himself away. "I guess that should be for later" he smirks and I smack his shoulder as I felt my whole face turning red.

 

"You should go. You're about to perform" I push Yonghwa by the door and his smirk is still plastered on his face.

 

"You better watch me perform." He says as he winks at me. I shake my head at him as a smile emerges on my face.

 

"Alright now go" I open the door and sees Yoona and Jonghyun staring intently at each other. Yonghwa comes closer to me and he fakes a cough. I gave a fake smile as both of them gets as far from each other as possible.

 

"Let's go" Yonghwa says as he gives me a genuine smile and pulls Jonghyun away. Yoona comes back in and I stare questioningly at her.

 

"What was that?" I ask as she asks me simultaneously "How did the..." she couldn't continue what she was going to inquire since my question was shorter.

 

"What do you mean?" she asks nervously. She sat on her chair and was anxiously looking for something in her purse.

 

"You know what I mean" I say as she looks at me confusedly and changes the topic.

 

"I don't know what you mean. How did the talk with Yonghwa go by the way?" As much as I know how curious she is with my lovelife, I know something is up with her. Her face finally lit up a little when she found what she was looking for. She pulled out a lipstick from her purse and then she reapplied her lipstick. That's when I knew.

 

"Oh my gosh, you kissed him!" my voice sounded louder than I anticipated. She quickly stood up and got closer to me.

 

"Shhhh! someone might hear you!" she says as she presses her lips together. I made my eyes larger as I wait for her to elaborate what she has done. "It was just a peck. He was staring at me and I was staring at him and it just happened." she says as she frantically walks around the room this time. "What am I supposed to do? We're interviewing them later!" she says as she takes her phone out probably to call one of the member. I quickly took her phone from her and was about to put it in my pocket when I felt my phone vibrate. I took mine out and said that it was from an unknown number but I had an idea who it's from.

 

I got your phone number from Minhyuk. I forgot to ask earlier ;) Just saying hi and I miss you already <3 -Yong~ My lips curved into a smile as I read his message. I quickly saved his number and then I replied as Yoona still walked around the room.

 

"Would you please sit down for a moment?" I say as polite as I can and she seemed surprised but she did what I told her to do.

 

I miss you too already~ I'll see you later <3 -Hyun~ I replied and then stared at Yoona. I held on her shoulders and she seemed surprised more.

 

"You are an actress and a great one. So if you don't get your act together, I would spike you with my pointy elbows." I have no idea where that came from but it seems the best way to calm her down. She brought her composure back and I smiled at her. "Do you want his number?" I ask. Her face seems to light up and I had this idea in my head and I never thought I would have thought of this myself.

 

"Yes please? I really want it" she practically begged for it and I never thought Yoona would be like this for a guy.

 

"Well then, I guess you'll have to face him on that interview and ask him yourself" I say as opened in utter shock.

 

"Where is Joohyun and what have you done with her?" she says as I just laugh at her discomfort.

 

"I guess I just learned a lot from you guys" I smirk and I left the dressing room. "I promised I'll watch my boyfriend perform. You coming with?" I ask and I saw her face contort in such a degree I couldn't even fathom possible. Her face showed extreme excitement.

 

"You're boyfriend?!! Did you just actually say that? Oh my gosh congratulations!" she hugs me and then pulled me right away t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter