Initiation

YongSeo one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There are three tests into joining this sorority and I've joined with my boyfriend's fraternity and came up with these" Taeyeon says as she stares at the four women and men lined up perfectly in front of her.

 

"the first one, tasting test. Look at the guy or girl beside you. Both of you just look each other in the eyes" Baekhyun instructs as the pledgers does exactly what was told. Seohyun is looking straight into Yonghwa's eyes and vice versa. They are both curiously staring at each other as if there's something about the other that is attracting them. Yonghwa felt his heart stutter at the gorgeous sight and Seohyun couldn't stop staring at the handsome man in front of her

 

"Now, they will be the one you are partnered with for the rest of the tests." the pledgers had this confusion and rejection in their eyes as they look at their leaders. "I know, I know, you guys are basically strangers but all of us started that way didn't we? Now, the first test is to cook Baekhyun and I something in two hours, but the ingredients would only be bought with what you have in your pockets right now. My sisters and Baekhyun's brothers are keeping eyes on you so don't even think of cheating. You may begin" Taeyeon whistles her whistle and the four groups started digging for money from their pockets. 

 

Jonghyun inmediately took Yoona by the hand and ran towards the nearby store. Fortunately he keeps on forgetting to put his credit card in his wallet so he basically have all his money with him right now. Yoona was confused at first but she felt like she could trust the guy so she just let him lead her. 

 

Minhyuk grabbed Yuri's hand as well and followed right behind Jonghyun. As soon as they reached the store, Minhyuk was begging Jonghyun to let them borrow money. Technically it's not against the rules to borrow other pledger's money since it is from their pockets. Jonghyun agreed in the condition that Minhyuk would let Jonghyun borrow his car for a week. Yuri and Yoona watched in amusement as their partners buy food for whatever they are cooking. Yuri and Yoona however, had to interfere since they were buying excessive amounts of ingredients and most of it are useless.

 

Jungshin and Sooyoung were busy picking ingredients as the other two pairs were still trying to sort things out if Jonghyun let him borrow money. Sooyoung, being the shopaholic that she is, had hidden some money in her bra. She does this for emergencies like if she used up all of her money in her credit card. Surprisingly, she hasn't used her emergency money for thus week and she was thankful for it.

 

"Yonghwa right? Sorry, they took my wallet earlier so I only have a dollar with me" Seohyun apologizes while Yonghwa had this cheeky grin on his face.

 

"I figured we were going to need money so I hid some cash in my pocket earlier. I have enough to buy us ingredients for a ramen. We could just buy cup noodles and cook it. We could also buy more ingredients like onions to add to the taste." Seohyun had this apologetic face that Yonghwa had to cheer her up.

 

"I am really sorry. I'll pay you back when I get my wallet back" Seohyun apologizes and Yonghwa just pinched both of her cheeks to force her to smile.

 

"That's better. You are way cuter when you smile. Don't worry about the money. Helping me buy is the only help I need." Yonghwa says as he lets go. He lightly brushed his fingers on Seohyun's left cheek as he smiles at her. Seohyun couldn't help but blush and she was hoping he would just think it's because he just pinched her cheeks. As they went into the sorority's kitchen, all the other pledgers are already starting. However, they know that what they are cooking won't take too long so they weren't that worried. Well Yonghwa wasn't worried. Seohyun had this worrisome and afraid face as soon as she saw the others.

 

"Yonghwa let's do this fast!" However, the worry completely disappeared and what Yonghwa saw was competitiveness and confidence. He immediately knew that he would like this woman. He gave an angelic smile at Seohyun and Seohyun's heart skipped a beat. Yonghwa started chopping the onions and other ingredients as Seohyun heats up the water. They know they bought the cup noodles and only needs hot water but they decided to cook it in a pan. They bought two since one seemed not enough and three would be too much. Soon after, they all finished cooking. Jungshin and Sooyoung made jajangmyun. Minhyuk and Yuri made bibimbap. Jonghyun and Yoona grilled some meat with rice. .

 

"Alright, I'm sorry I was lying earlier. Baekhyun and I are not tasting these, you will be the ones who will be tasting them. The first one to finish will be excempted to the rest of the test and will be members of the sorority and Baekhyun's fraternity." Taeyeon says and they all looked confident that they will be able to do it. "But! you guys are not allowed to use your hands." There was a sudden change of facial expressions from all of the pledgers but Seohyun still has this confident look on her face. They were placed in a really long table, and seated on one side are the girls and opposite of them are their partners. In front of them layed their foods and their hands were tied behind their backs.

 

"You guys have to yell you're finished or else it doesn't count

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter