Best Night Ever

YongSeo one-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun has been smiling non-stop since she landed on Paris. She shivers at the slightly cold wind in this december afternoon. She admits that she's seen the beauty of the place a few times when they had their world tours but going here for her own personal reasons, and using her hard-earned money gives this comforting and successful feeling to her. It's four in the afternoon when Seohyun landed. She's in her hotel room unpacking her bags for her one-week vacation. By the time she finished taking a shower, getting dressed and unpacking, it was already six at night. She realizes that she hasn't eaten since her ride in the plane and decided to eat in local restaurant. She sits right beside the window, appreciating the beauty of Paris. 

 

"How may I help you?" the waitress asks. Seohyun stared at the woman before she realizes that it wasn't a waitress. 

 

"Yoona unnie!" she yells which gained the glances of the people in the restaurant. She apologizes and lets Yoona sit in front of her.

 

"So, you decided to go here after all. It's good to know my efforts weren't gone to waste." Yoona had been persuading Seohyun to visit her restaurant in Paris. Seohyun had no idea she had just entered her's. After they had disbanded, every member had an idea in their minds on what they will pursue next. Yoona built her own restaurant in Paris. Seohyun smiles at her unnie appreciating how successful her unnie has been. It's not like they weren't successful before but it's accomplishments like this makes a person perceive things in a whole different way. It makes Seohyun think that there's a lot of other ways to live your life. Life isn't as consistent and doesn't need to be consistent if you've wanted to live your life to the fullest. She enters the restaurant and mebtally thanked them for the warmth it's giving.

 

"I heard you're expanding unnie. Congratulations!" Seohyun cheers for her unnie and Yoona smiles.

 

"Thanks. When did you come here?" Yoona asks as she looks at the staff who is ready to take Seohyun's order.

 

"just this afternoon. I got hungry from the flight so I came here. I had no idea this was yours unnie" She honestly states. Yoona just laughs it off and turns her gaze at her staff.

 

"Give her spaghetti and the sweet potato latte please" Yoona orders for the maknae and Seohyun gave a little chuckle of embarrassment at how her unnie could see through her empty stomach.

 

"You really know me unnie" Seohyun says. Yoona just laughs.

 

"You should have told me you were coming. I should have taken the day off" Yoona pouts. She missed those times where the members all get tired of seeing Seohyun eat her sweet potatoes everyday that they don't even want to ask her to share some.

 

"oh sorry unnie. It was kind of in a whim that I decided to go here. Yesterday I just felt like going here so I booked a flight" Seohyun couldn't book the flight in the first class though so it was difficult for her to go inside the plane unnoticed. Although, she was thankful that some people could still recognize her.

 

"Hmm. So after this are you going to take a look around Paris?" Yoona asks and she sees some commotion in the kitchen.

 

"Yeah, I really missed this place for some reason" Seohyun smiles by herself. Yoona saw the loneliness in her eyes and felt bad for her.

 

"Do you want me to go with you? It's nice to have some company sometimes" Yoona says however she can't keep her eyes away from what is going on in the kitchen.

 

"It's fine unnie. It looks like you're busy today. Go take care of that before the commotion worsens" Seohyun stands up, pulls her unnie up and pushes her towards the kitchen. Yoona looked apologetic and went to see what was going on. Soon after, the waitress comes back with Seohyun's food.

 

"Umm, you're Seohyun from SNSD with Madam Yoona right?" the waitress put her food down and the latte beside it and asks Seohyun in most careful way she could.

 

"Yes I am. " Seohyun answers shyly and smiles at the woman. The woman smiles back and takes a paper out.

 

"I have been a fan of yours since Into the New World days. Could you give me an autograph please?" the woman asks and sees the food in front of her "Ah! Sorry. I should have waited for you to finish eating first" The woman retrieves the paper back and runs back to the kitchen and sees Yoona coming back.

 

"So, apparently my kitchen staff has a crush on you" Yoona says with a teasing smirk.

 

"Hmm, which one?" Seohyun twists her fork in order to get a good chunk of her spaghetti and eats it. She then stares at the kitchen to see which guy Yoona was talking about. It wasn't the first time her unnie has about her fanboys so she's used to it.

 

"All of them" Yoona gave a fake jealous look and then burst out laughing after, after seeing Seohyun's wide eyes, and obvious shock.

 

"Orr O them?!" Seohyun says in shock as she tries to chew her food. She drinks her latte which she finds so delicious and swallows her food. "You're kidding right? At least some of them would have been a fan of yours or the others" Seohyun says in utter shock. She couldn't believe it and all she could do was stare at them. She then changes her gaze over her plate and then her unnie.

 

"I am serious. You're spaghetti right there? They put more effort into making that than any VIPs we had" Yoona says in a serious tone which made Seohyun blush.

 

"Well, tell them thank you and it was delicious" Seohyun says as she takes another chunk of the spaghetti and eats it. Yoona laughs and watches the maknae eat her meal.

 

"So, Joohyun." Yoona pauses as Seohyun finishes eating. She drinks her left over latte as she stared at Yoona waiting for her to speak. "There's going to be a houseparty at my house. You know, the one I bought just recently. Also, it's going to be a Christmas party themed since it's the eve of christmas and I invited everyone. I'm just not sure who will come. Please, you should come. It would be great to see you there" Yoona says as she gives this pleading look that always gets Seohyun. Seohyun gave an 'alright' look as she nods.

 

"What time?" Seohyun asks as she finishes her whole meal. Yoona's facial expression showed gratefulness and happiness.

 

"You're really coming? It's at eight. Kind of like a late dinner party. So you have at least an hour and a half to look around." Yoona says. Seohyun thought about it for a second and decided on what she'll do.

 

"How about I just stay here until then and we could go together? I still have a week to travel around Paris. And I could help with serving food. It's free of charge" Seohyun raises her eyebrows in anticipation of helping her unnie with her restaurant. She has always wanted to try how it is to be a waitress.

 

"No. You're my guest and I won't let you serve my customers. How about you just sit there, order anything and we'll go home. I have to leave in thirty minutes anyway since I have preparations to do. Then you can help in the house. Deal?" Yoona always knows what to say to Seohyun. Seohyun nods and sees her waitress coming over after Yoona told her to.

 

"Umm. What else would you like?" She says shyly. Seohyun smiles at the woman and extends her arm.

 

"I'll give you my autograph now. You're a great waitress." Seohyun kept on smiling as she si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter