Reaped

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 5:

 

Gathering all of the members here in the vicinity was like mission impossible for us when all eyes were not safe but we did it. Well, there was one thing impossible in here was us being not seen as leaders but we did that too, safely.

 

Maybe, you were curious how? It was just easy. We had our same tattoos with the lower members. Well, I never liked having tattoos on my skin but it was a symbol of loyalty for them so I had to and I thanked the people who created the image because it’s the bomb.

 

Back on the meeting, all of the people here were not familiar to us because we’ve just moved here but Youngbae, Daesung, Amy and Lyka knew all of them because they were here all their lives. And the two boys were the boss in this town. Yeah, you heard me right. They were the boss in here with all due respect. But I should tell you that they were not the scary and terror leaders as most leaders were but they were the most courteous, generous and approachable leaders you can have and people respect them.

 

Some of the members were looking at the three of us. Well, we were new here and we were unfamiliar to them and we just gave them the killer smile we, all, had. And they were like these girls were creeps. We, three, wanted to laugh but we stopped ourselves because that would be rude and will really be creepy.

 

"So let's start with the meeting. We still have a party to crush," Daesung said. Then all the attention was at Daesung and he smiled when he got all the attention he wanted except ours but we heard him and he knew that because we stopped talking.

 

"We came here to welcome the three new girls who just crash on our turf. They were newbies. And what do newbies do?" Youngbae asked.

 

All of them smiled. "Throw some party!" They shouted.

 

We anticipated that because that rule was made by us. And as best actress of the year, we, three, acted shock but laughed and cheered for party and to the two people who know us who had knowing grins on their faces knew what we were doing.

 

Then Daesung cleared his throat to get all the attention again. "But for the serious part, we wanted to warn and alarm you that the boy in the screen of the flat big television we have..." The three of us looked at him but he just smiled and continued his talk. "He's the boy who killed our senior gang member in a party." All eyes were in the screen and the mood turned serious.

 

"What the hell do we do to those who harm our fellow men?" Youngbae shouted anger seething out of his voice.

 

They pounded their fist on the table. "Punish! Kill! Punish! Kill!"

 

"Yes, that's how we do it but he's not safe so don't face him head on. We will deal with him but we want you to catch our attention if you saw him unguarded and we will attack. But if you have the chance to knock him off. You should bring him to us and we will do the punishment," Youngbae said like a real leader.

 

They all nodded and shouted yes. "If we are clear then...you should be ready in a week for the party of the newbies."

 

They cheered nonstop for the party that I wanted them to shut up but I was not their leader here but a member. Now, I hated this farce we were doing. My friends knew what I was thinking ushered the members out before I go in to berserk mode.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rolling around the grocery was not fun for me when the thing I am going to buy is not for me. And this was the time that the things were not for me but for the party that Bom and CL prepared at our house. I had to do it because newbies throws party for the gang and now I hated that rule that I made with the girls. I sighed.

 

Everything was going smoothly and I was ready to go home when Craig showed up out of nowhere. I jumped in shock, that was real but I didn't shout in shock. I didn't like that.

 

"So they said you, girls, are going to throw a party?" he said seductively but not going to work on me.

 

I smiled sweetly at him and he looked taken a back but smiled back to me. "How did you know?" I asked innocently.

 

He chuckled. "Well, everybody knows."

 

"Oh really? Did you know?"

 

He had a grimace face then said, "I actually didn't but a friend of mine did."

 

I acted to look shock in horror. "Really? Then you should have said most of the people we know knew," I blurted not accidentally.

 

Craig laughed out loud. "No wonder, that stupid Jiyong is at your service," he said.

 

I looked at him now totally taken aback for what he said. "If he really is at my service, maybe, he's not stupid enough to help me buy food for the party," I said but I'm not yet finished. "Then I guess he's not at my service and he's not stupid." Then I left him on that spot and continued my work.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was in the car already packing the stuffs I bought when he suddenly hugged me from the back. I didn’t flinch because I knew he would do that and he kissed my nape. I faked my and rolled my eyes.

 

I finished putting the things on my car then I turned around and kissed him hard. I wanted to puke to what I just did but I had to do it and he kissed me back. Well, he looked like he was enjoying this.

 

"Maybe, we should do this inside the car," I said catching for my breath. He smiled and nodded. I opened the back door. "You should go in first," I suggested.

 

Craig went in while I was looking around to check if no one was around. Luckily, it was. He pulled me in forcefully. I giggled, which was an act again, because I was sitting where his hungry being was. He really placed me in this position and he was enjoying it.

 

It was poking my...oh well let's not explained that further cause it was grossing me out. But me being me, playing with boys was not new to me, so I wriggled slightly and he moaned in pleasure.

 

"Liking this?" I asked.  He nodded. I bent my body and kissed him again while I roamed my hand around for the syringe which had sleeping concoction in my car. Once I found it, I slowly placed it in his shoulder. For him to not feel the pain from the syringe, I bit his lip in synch with the pressing.

 

"You are an expert in here, why not go in..." Craig was asleep already.

 

I looked at syringe. "It really never falls from my expectations," I mumbled. “You really are easy to provoke and manipulate to what I want.” I tapped his cheek to make sure he was asleep. He should have been more careful around es like me. I smiled with content on how I made this plan work in my mind in just the sight and a second of talking to him.

 

Before I open the door, I checked my surroundings when it was cleared I hurriedly went to the driver seat and start the car.

 

Once I'm on my way to the hideout, I called them to meet me there. At first, they were confused but once I said I got him, they all shrieked in excitement.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

We were now looking at each other.

 

"So what are we going to do with him?" Daesung asked.

 

I looked at him and shrugged. "I wanted to kill him the instant I saw him in that party but this time I want to kill him for kissing me. I really want to kill him now!" I said through gritted teeth.

 

"Oh! She's burning," Daesung screamed.

 

"But in what I heard from you was that you were the one initiating the kiss not the other way around," Lyka said grinning ear to ear.

 

I sighed. "Well, we wouldn't be here now if I didn't do that, right?"

 

"She had a point there," Youngbae said.

 

"So let's start the killing. Less talking more killing!" I shouted.

 

We woke him up. When he was already awake, he started shouting but that was a nonsense act because no one will hear him here. We started laughing the moment he shouted from the top of his lungs. Well, he acted like a gay shouting. No offense on the gay community, I have soft spots for them. But he was hurting my ear already.

 

"You !! Who the hell are you?" he screeched.

 

"Who do you think I am?" I said seductively. He spits. "Oops! Wrong direction," I teased.

 

"What do you want with me?" he shouted again.

 

"Your life," I said straightforward.

 

"Why do you want my life?"

 

"You killed someone close to us. A life for a life," I stated.

 

"I already killed many people. So I don't know who that person is. And you're the only people who are willing to kill a member of a joker. And a higher rank too," he said.

                                                                     

"A lower or a higher rank doesn't bother us. And I don't care if you're a joker who are the most blood thirsty people in the groups because you killed an important person to me," I told him.

 

"So what! This is the rule of the underground world. You can kill without hesitation." He spits out.

 

I chuckled. “You are right. We can kill without hesitation. So I will follow that rule just for today especially for you."

 

I turned around to get the gun from Daesung's hand. He shook his head. "This is my problem. I will be the one to keep this sin."

 

"We are your friends, Dara. This is our problem too. We will handle this guy. He's not worth for your time," Youngbae said.

 

"Fine! Do what you want with him. I want him dead and make his death be known to all. And put the scythe symbol in him." I turned around and walked out of the building.

 

"We'll see you at the party," CL and Bom shouted.

 

As I opened the door of my car, I heard the gunshot. "One down! Five to go!" Bom shouted.

 

I smiled at the two of them. "Please, I have to sacrifice my lips for that er," I said to them, disgusted.

 

"Eww! Let's go home and clean you," CL said exaggeratedly. "I have to purify you from that creepy bastard."

 

I laughed. Well, we were back from the funny trio and I hated the serious and silent trio.

 

"Let's go and party all night," Bom shouted.

 

Now back to reality, I looked at the car then sighed.  I had to get this car change into a new one for safety purposes. Then I needed to retrieve the cctv record from the grocery. Maybe the gang knew someone who works there.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

And now, let the party begins! People from different gangs where here in the house. It was like all of them were not enemies. Party was peaceful for them and all of them hung out like old pals.

 

But the next day, they were enemy and it was not amendable. It ripped of the peaceful ambiance and one little wrong move may burst a bubble of rage.

 

The reason why? It was because Craig's body was found lying in the plaza. The authorities didn't bother working on it because again, he was a part of the Joker family. And all of the gangs had their own investigative team to do the work.

 

Well, they could investigate all they want but they won't find a clue. We had the best cleaners in all of the gangs and I loved them for that. Oh! By the way, I had retrieved the camera footage from the grocery so I was safe for now.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Did you hear about it?" Bom said.

 

"That Craig is dead?" Bom nodded. "Well, it is the talk of the town so I have heard of it."

 

"It really is creepy," CL said out of the blue and shuddered.

 

As you can say, some person will always be a good dog sniffer even if she was just bluffing. And who I was talking about? Barbie and her friends were right on the spot.

 

"Maybe, you killed him," Barbie accused me.

 

I acted shock but I really am because she hit the jackpot. "Me?" I asked her like I can’t believe what she said.

 

"Yes, but that includes you two," The minion number 1 said.

 

"And your reason for that accusation?" CL backed me up.

 

"Because everything here is at peace before you came," Barbie answered.

 

"I thought minion number 2 will talk like stupid cliché in movies. But you don't have to blame that thing to us just because we came in synch with the crime," Bom pointed out.

 

"Accused us with evidences. But we all know nobody is stupid enough to kill a joker or any member of a gang, like us who were never in any gang and just ordinary students here in this school," I replied to her.

 

"She's really crazy," CL remarked.

 

We laughed at her statement. It was right on the mark. And we were nervous for a moment but it was a crazy girl who said it so it was fine. And for the first time, I hated the fact that I acted like a stupid ordinary student.