Bikinis

Fatal Attraction

(Serious author's note: Not so much mature contents ahead. But for me it is too mature since I rarely write something that is over kissing or smacking of the lips. But please, be wary. :D hahaha too serious though.)

 

Chapter 14:

 

It never occurred to me that I was going to do something Elliot didn’t want me to do. And that was being part of the gang and killing. And I obeyed on that but he got taken away from me so abruptly that didn’t get me enough time to process of what had been done and what I was doing. It was too late to back out now because a life for a life will be used against them.

 

And now was the time for the second person to be punished. Victoria Song was the next target but I desired that it have to be fun. And it was going to be.

 

Here, we were already kidnapping the soon to be dead if they won’t find her in time. She was in her house putting her chosen pink bikini. I heard Bom muttered Barbie and almost laughed but stopped myself because who knows maybe Victoria was keen in her surroundings.

 

Lucky, there was a fire exit ladder in their apartment we climbed through it silently. I wonder who her housemates were. It was going to be fun for them and their gang and based on the house they’ve got, Victoria was in the upper part of the chain.

 

Oh! Security cameras, they had many of those but I, all, shut them up for a whole five minutes before they detect they were not running. While I and Bom were abducting, CL was in the near building watching for enemies and preparing for the other props we needed.

 

“We only have four minutes left,” I whispered to Bom. She nodded in response.

 

We did our fave moves in spy movies. We moved fast but silent and we hanged in the balcony and enter it spy style. Who said you can never do that in real life? Well, actually you can with intensive training in the process and a lot of gymnastics training for your body to become light as a feather and even ballet, such a bothersome dance because we have to move gracefully.

 

I looked at the victim who was laughing like a villain who was winning. “I’m going to crush them down with this body of mine. They will regret in choosing pool party.”

 

I looked at Bom, who was ready to attack but I stopped her and pulled her out. “Let’s go. We will let her have her fun in the pool party, first. Who said we’re gonna lose in a bikini contest?” I whispered to her.

 

Bom grinned at me. “Gotcha,” she replied.

 

We went out of the scene like a common walker in the street. I rang CL’s phone. “Are you done?” I asked.

 

“Yeah, I’m done with it. And why did you abort your mission?” CL asked.

 

“I will let her have her fun first,” I replied.

 

“Okay,” CL said nonchalantly and ended the call.

 

I abruptly stopped when I saw the sign on a bulletin board. Bom stopped too and looked to where I was looking. She stood still and acted like a curious lad in the post in the bulletin board. After all, there were cameras directly looking at the bulletin board.

 

                                                THEY ARE BACK. THE REAPERS ARE BACK! I WARNED YOU!

                                                                                                -ANONYMOUS

 

“What are you looking at?” CL asked.

 

“I saw this post in bold letters saying, the reapers are back. Is there any gang named Reapers?” I asked her.

 

Bom shrugged. “We were not living here for a long time to know any reapers,” she replied. “Let’s go. The party will be a blast and I need the prettiest bikini.” She tugged and went to the direction of our home.

 

Whoever the person who posted that warning? He or she was so on the spot. I wanted to laugh and make a remark but I stopped myself because of cameras and if I was right hearing devices were just near where we were walking.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Around 8 in the evening, we were preparing for the party. I chose a simple black two piece bikini and wore a denim shorts and covered it with white knitted top. I loosely braid my hair and I’m done.

 

The bell rang. I looked at my watch. Guests? They were too early if that was it. I went down as I knew I was the first one to finish. I opened the door and screamed as I saw two beaming guys and jumped to hug them. “Daesung! Youngbae!”

 

CL and Bom hurriedly went out of their room even if they were not done yet. And they lunged for the two guys in front of them. “I thought you were not coming,” CL said.

 

They gave me their heart raising lopsided smile. “We were not going to miss a fun party. And it’s time for us to move on. And I think Dara here still didn’t say anything about her plan for us,” Daesung replied laughing and grinning.

 

“And what is that?” CL replied. I knew the two were happy. Daesung and Youngbae were our big brothers and we didn’t want them to mope around.

 

“We’re going on vacation on the cabin!” Youngbae said happily.

 

“We? Does that mean we’re included?” Bom asked. The two boys nodded and this time they lunged for me. I laughed at their excitement.

 

The cabin was our favourite place in the whole world. You can relax in peace because the cabin was in a forest and there is a lake where you can swim all you like. That place was where all our childhood memories were.

 

“So what did we miss?” Seungri said.

 

We all looked at the three of them in their fitting shirts. Speaking of that? I still didn’t know what happen in our break. I wonder if they sealed the deed.

 

CL and Bom rapidly went upstairs. Well, they were not done yet after all. “Come in, even though you are early,” I said dismissing their question.

 

“Hey, how are you guys?” Top asked the two.

 

“I’m still at awe when I enter here,” Youngbae said as he roamed his eyes around our so called apartment.

 

“We’re doing fine,” Daesung replied smiling. That was his real smile.

 

Nanny went out of the kitchen and looked at us. “Do you already have visitors?” she asked.

 

“Nope, not yet. Do you need help in there?” I asked.

 

She shook her head. “Just do your thing there,” she said. I nodded in response.

 

“I thought bikinis are the outfits for the party?” Jiyong asked looking at my outfit.

 

“Yeah, it’s bikinis for those who want to,” I replied and went to the kitchen to grab something to eat. After all, I was starving already. Hungry Dara is not a good sight to see.

 

“Dara! Grab me some too,” Youngbae said.

 

I chuckled. He really knew what I was thinking. “Sure.”

 

I went back food in tow. I put it in the table and Daesung and Youngbae grabbed as soon as it land. “Hungry are we?” I teased.

 

“Yeah, Youngbae here was so lousy in cooking,” Daesung said.

 

“Like you cook any better?” Youngbae snapped back.

 

“Bickering already,” CL said as she goes down Seungri’s eyes was following her.

 

I slapped Seungri in the back of his head and he shouted ouch. I smirked at him when he looked at me. “Eye already?” I told him.

 

“Well, can’t help it,” Seungri replied sheepishly.

 

CL was wearing a very cute floral two piece bikini and she wore a very short denim shorts. She just pulled her hair into a messy bun and no make-up at all. I looked at her and did a wolf whistle. She smiled at me and gave me a high-five.

 

Bom was next with her very very cute peach bandeau bikini. She wore a denim shorts too but just like CL they didn’t need a cover up. And again, Top was eye my friend.

 

“Why in the world only she wore a cover up?” Youngbae asked.

 

I saw the gleamed in the eyes of the girls and my boy friends. Youngbae and Daesung grabbed me but I slipped away and ran around the table. Then all of them cornered me. They grabbed me and pulled out my knitted top.

 

“You could have just asked?” I said while fixing my messy hair now. I didn’t hear any response. As I looked up to them, I saw my friends grinning like they knew this will happen. The three boys were just staring especially Jiyong.

 

Well, who said I was not in shape? I was not as plump and y as Bom but I have the right curves in the right places which totally guys. Well, but I rather not compete in the y goddess CL who wore whatever she likes.

 

“You should wear less clothing and fitting clothes more,” Jiyong muttered.

 

I put my hand on my waist. “And who are you to tell me what to wear?” I retorted.

 

Jiyong grinned at me. “I just like it.”

 

I put on again my top and went back to business. “Well, your liking doesn’t matter to me.” I replied.

 

After a few minutes, people were already coming in. Then our helpers were already holding trays of food to offer to guests. They even made a bar near the pool. There were also a lot of lights and booming music with a disc jockey. Well, this was our usual party.

 

Our classmates were enjoying the party. All of them were jumping and playing in the pool. Some were flirting with the bartender and the disc jockey. Then others were already dancing and grinding their hips to their partners. Then others were face- and that’s all they can do because we locked our rooms.

 

I looked around and searching for Victoria and her gang but they still were not here. Oh! Making a grand entrance were we? That would be fun.

 

I rummaged through the crowd for my friends. They were now wearing cover ups too. Well, that was unexpected because these two were the ones who were accustomed to flaunting their bodies. I then saw them with the two boys who were not slave because the bet had ended.

 

I was going to come to them but…I was rooted in my place when I saw CL kissing Seungri while she was sitting in his lap. And I saw Seungri’s hands roamed around CL’s body. She jerked up when I think she felt what Seungri’s was doing with her . A complete access because we were just wearing bikini. Then CL fought back with grinding her hips in his lap. And I saw Seungri gasped and stopped himself in in pleasure.

 

I looked away. I just didn’t saw my friend making out with somebody. And how did those people around them don’t notice what was happening in there? Well, they were busy doing some business too, I guess.

 

I was going to the bar to get some drink to cool of my head with what I just saw. I stopped again and saw two figures in the dark. My jaw dropped when I saw Bom being pinned in the wall and Top was expertly kissing her and she was enjoying it. I saw her wrapped her legs around Top. And skillfully kissed back Top.

 

I rubbed my temples. What was with this night that I caught my friends enjoying themselves? It was really so awkward when you saw their expression, four of them.

 

Caught. That was one hilarious thing to see. I didn’t expect for them to do it in public but who I was to judge. We’ve done that many times. And it was really fun watching them and awkward at the same time.

 

Fun. Well, obviously, they were enjoying. And I was grateful that I was the one holding the keys to our rooms or else, I was going to look for them and may have caught them in the so not right moment. But it was going to be fun, if that was the case. I knew the four of them wouldn’t mind the intrusion.

 

Not here. The three girls were still not here and I was getting curious already what they have in their sleeves. I hoped it was grand and fun. If it wasn’t, they were just sore losers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

Gomawo!

Saranghaeyo!

-Authornim