Prologue

Fatal Attraction

Prologue:

 

In some countries, there were three infamous gangs that ruled the streets of every city in a country they triumphed over.

 

 Let us start with the Serpents, the reptile known for its deadly fangs with venoms. They were the best in their twisted lies turning in to truths, cling to you until you can’t breathe and plunged it venomous fangs for you to die. Their tactics was twisting your mind in delusions, made you to be their puppet and once they were done, it was over. It meant death. The serpents were mostly female and their current leader was also a female. There were beautiful men too but not as many women in this cluster.

 

The next one will be the Falcons, the flying creatures that were good in hunting their prey in day and even in night and had the amazing speed. This group were best in tactics in luring their prey into his/her own oblivion. They were also good in brute force. That was why their bodies were to die for. Many women fell on their knees when seeing how those bodies’ works its ways to their hearts and to their bed but not only their body but mostly their appearance.

 

The last one will be the Jokers, yes; it was not an animal but a human personification. The Jokers were the best in lying more than the Serpents, they tend to play with their victims mind and hearts, and most of all they were the most ruthless group in the three. And when it said ruthless, it was their ways that was cold. This group was also the most hard to fight with because they were the best in fighting and lies. Once they entered your mind you already lost. But what was more deadly to them was their appearance because all of them were handsome and beautiful, that you would instantly fall to their charms.

 

And I will tell you a not so secret to everyone, they all had respective tattoos for them to be recognized. The Serpents had a snake inked in their skin. The Falcons were not the bird itself but only a feather. The Joker had a very cliché joker tattooed in their skin. And all of those tattoos were in visible places for all to see.

 

These gangs were now living in a peaceful lie, which all the leaders agreed. They were living in cities peacefully excepts when one intended to do a fight that would not be stopped until one threw the white towel. And who said that with hormonal teenage girls and boys in its circle, that there were no more conflicts and twisted things to happen.

 

And in every circle there was always going to be a black sheep. There was one now. The group who hid in the dark were going out in the light. They were once the cruellest gang and it was till now. They were called now as the dead wolves but known back as death. Their tactic was instant death but that was then when they were ruled by the cruel man who was killed by the new leader of the group. And still this time they were going to work in the shadows in utter discreetness.

 

Little that the three gangs knew that, they were walking with them as normal people not as the deadly people they really were. They were into the game that the leader put them in revenge for the death of the leader’s loved one.

 

And they also have a secret tattoo. The gang’s lower ranks had the a bullet inked in their skin at the bottom part of their back while the upper ranks had the scythe crossed with the bullet in their upper right of their back.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

It all started like this.

 

The leader’s family was living in peace and quiet. They were a normal family in the neighborhood were the parents’ were loving and their children playful with each other. It was like that in their family.

 

One night, the leader and the older brother went to the house party of their friend. It was like the same party night they both went to. The teenagers were drinking till they threw up, dance like it was their last night to party, did crazy stuffs, faces of unknown person, and get laid.

 

It was a fun night yet again. The leader hung out with friends, danced in the dance floor and there was no of unknown faces. It was the usual party night of the leader. The leader was the type to get home sober because the leader knew that someone had to be sober to drive home.

 

In the middle of the party, a fight had arisen. It was a heated fight but no one was stopping it. The leader’s brother was included in the fight with his friends. The leader thought it was an ordinary fight of drunken people but the leader wasn’t right. It was a gang fight.

 

The opposing team consisted of serpents, falcons and jokers. When did they become this friendly with each other, the leader thought. As all the people can see it was a one sided fight. The leader’s brother was in the losing team. It was a six on three, fight.

 

The whole room gasped when three persons in the each gangs pulled out guns and shot the friends of his brother and the leader’s brother too. Then the six people went out of the scene like it was nothing. The people there were all in shock and didn’t move.

 

“Elliot!” The leader shouted. That was when all people started to move and called for an ambulance. “The ambulance will be here, so hang on.”

 

“Dee! I think it’s a direct hit and I won’t last song.” He said out of breath.

 

“No! You will live, you of a brother.” The leader said while holding back the tears from falling.

 

“Dee, you should never hold a grudge to them. It was my fault. I taunt them. I thought I was the tough guy in this place.” He coughed up blood.

 

“No, don’t talk. Everything will be fine. I promise I won’t hold a grudge against them.” Dee told him but behind Dee’s mind was revenge was necessary.

 

That night, Elliot died but his friends were safe and recovering. Also that night, Dee was officially on the hunt for the six people who shot his brother and friends. The soft hearted Dee was locked in the closet and the cold but not lifeless Dee was out in the open.

 

“Dee, are you ready to go?”  Chaerin, Dee’s friend asked.

 

Dee turned to look at her and nodded in response. She gave the room a last look and locked its doors. It had been a year since that fateful incident happened. And it was time to study, of course but together with her revenge. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

Do whatever you like and be happy!

-authornim