I Never

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 3:

 

A whole week of being stared at went in a blur. Not. We were receiving glares from the three girls who started this but it was like we were the one who started it. We already got the information we wanted. It was not the killers but the information of the three boys and the three girls. Well, it was a necessary thing to do for us to be prepared if they do something foolish.

 

I was now driving a black Ferrari to our new house. Yes, we already moved out. And I shouldn’t have believed CL. The house was not simple. It was a huge house but it was fine because of the big garage it had. I saw Mama waving at me.

 

She was going to visit us every weekend to check on us. I guessed she was still worried about me after all. I was fine already and I can handle myself well. I hopped off my car then hugged and kissed her. She ushered me in like she owned the house.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to the night we were talking, I got the call we’d been waiting for months. John, my man in London, called. He reported that they already got the turf of death. We got three back, one in Italy, one in France, and the biggest one was in London. The London turf was the base of the previous death but the Jokers got it. The one in Italy was in the Serpents arms and in France were the Falcons.

 

As my saying goes, be careful of the people in the dark; they can attack behind your back.

 

But we were not going to reveal who we are. We were not killing also if it was necessary but if it went out of hand it was going to be a deadly fight. The deaths were ruthless after all. I was going to get the turf back one by one but since they didn’t know who were attacking they were going to attack each other but only if they were narrow minded fools.

 

“So, the deal was done?” CL said.

 

I nodded. “It took them a while but I give John my praise because the Jokers were not as easy as their tattoos,” I muttered.

 

“Yeah, why are we hiding again?” Bom asked.

 

I smirked at her. “Because we are cowards.” This was my reply most of the time and it was just a joke after all. Of course, we were not cowards but we were hiding our faces even in our members. Only few people knew our faces.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aunt Sage, mother of CL, and Aunt Mae, mother of Bom, was here too. They gave me their motherly hugged and kissed me on the cheeks. CL was there sulking in the kitchen. Why was she sulking? She looked at me and grumbled under her breath, mama.

 

Aunt Sage went to her and pulled her in front of the kitchen stove. Ah! She was teaching her how to cook. I was about to say something but Mama shook her head. Well, let the mothers do their thing. I heard a thud upstairs. Aunt Mae slapped her forehead. Bom?

 

Bom went down holding her back while a broom was squish in her arm. Cleaning? They were the pampered children after all. I was feeling them after all, when I did that I was horrible too but thank God I did it much earlier than them.

 

Mama grabbed me and sat me in the couch and let me watched television. Maybe, they were being biased after all. And I knew they were doing this because they thought about Elliot. I sighed. I was fine, really fine but they wouldn’t believe me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I groaned when I heard the loud knocking on my door. I looked at the clock; it was 10 o’clock in the evening. “What the hell!” I shouted.

 

“Dara! Open the door,” CL shouted back at the other side.

 

“Why?” I replied.

 

“Just open it,” she said.

 

I grumpily walked to the door and opened it. I saw two grinning faces at me. I looked at them from top to bottom. Why were they so dressed? “Dara, let’s go. There is a party at the house of Jiyong, Top and Seungri.” CL said.

 

“And when did we get invited?” I asked.

 

“Crashing at the party would be fun but we received text from Youngbae and Daesung. I bet you got one too but didn’t care to read it,” Bom stated.

 

I raised a brow at them. “Dara?” CL said.

 

“Fine! Wait for me downstairs. I’ll just get ready,” I said then closed the door.

 

I walked into my closet. It was just a house party so there was no need to dress up grand. Then why the hell were they in dresses? I knew the answer; they found their next target to flirt with. I grabbed tight fitting black pants, a peach lace crop top and my trusty snickers. I put on mascara and a pale pink lip gloss.

 

I went down. They looked at me from top to bottom. “Did you bring your gun?” CL asked. I shook my head. “Why?”

 

“There was no need to hunt for them, for now.” They looked at me. “We needed to lay low for a while because the gangs were in chaos because of the turf seized out of their hands. And I needed to study the targets first. No need to rush. The plan is good for a year,” I said. They nodded.

 

They pulled up their dresses and pulled of the gun in their thighs. It was more comfortable without them in your legs. “So let’s party,” I shrieked.

 

Jiyong Kwon or GD or G-dragon was a person who was in and out of prison because of drugs and drunk driving. He was the definition of dangerous not only with his looks but with his attitude also. Those three were in the higher ranks of the Jokers. Yep, the Jokers, that meant they were highly skilled and dangerous.

 

Oh! I should tell you about Seungri Taylor, he has black hair and a body to bed for but he acts like a kid sometimes and Daesung said Seungri was the playboy in the group and the happy go lucky type of guy. He may be like that but he was still dangerous. He bedded half of the girls in school and they were all in different cliques.

 

Top Choi or for his real name Seunghyun Choi, he has black hair that always on clean cut and an expressive eyes. And of course, he had the y lips and body to bed for, like what Lyka said. Well, they all had the body to bed for, said by Amy. Back to Top anyway, he was the intelligent type, so it meant that he was good in procedures and strategies, and the same as the three, he was a deadly playboy too. But in what I heard, Jiyong had been the champion in bedding girls in the school.

 

Well, I saw that when he was making out with Minzy early in the morning. And when I said early in the morning, I meant it as every day. Yep, they were making out in my locker every day. The stop of the car cut me from my thinking.

 

“Can you go down in the dress?” I asked her. Well, our vehicle was not a car but a 4x4 off road vehicle.

 

They looked at me. “We both can come up. We can come down also,” CL replied.

 

“Fine but I will go out first and help you two,” I said. They nodded. I hopped off the vehicle and helped them, CL first but it was also hard because her dress were lifting up to her thighs. I was laughing most of the time but she made it down. Next was Bom, it was not hard for Bom because we knew how to come down. We made CL as the trial.

 

We walked towards the grandiose house and saw many people puking up and lying on the grass. It was only 10:30 in the evening and they were all drunk. Were they really that weak in alcohol? CL gave me the knowing smirk.

 

We entered the house and we saw people dancing on the dance floor and people who were making out and making their way upstairs. Then we saw Daesung and Youngbae. We made our way to them.

 

They smiled when they saw the two but their smile grew wider when they saw me and rushed forward to my side and hugged me.

 

“It’s not my first time partying,” I stated sarcastically.

 

“It’s play time,” Daesung shouted.

 

“Let’s play, I never,” Youngbae shouted.

 

I hated that game. It was never a fun game for me. I think of it as a game for drinkers and knowing these guys, it was going to be a hard drink. I then heard the shout of yes, of my friends. I groaned in frustration. This was a party and I had to enjoy it but not drunk.

 

“If we’re going to do that, let’s go downstairs. It is quieter there.” Gosh! His voice was also dangerous. And did I hear him said we? Yes, he said we. I slapped my face in my thoughts. I’d better be careful.

 

I passed the game for a while. They all gave me the dirty look but I shrugged them off. What can I do? I hate that game. I went upstairs again and went to the kitchen. I opened their fridge. And wow! Their fridge was full. They will never starve in here. I grabbed a pack of strawberries, my favorite, and a green apple.

 

I went back and they were already in a heated matched. They all glanced at me but I just continued to munch my fruits. I threw CL the apple and she caught it. CL loved green apple while I and Bom loved strawberries. So I threw Bom the strawberry I was holding.

 

I saw the pair of Jiyong’s eyes looking at me. "So what's the score?" I asked still looking straight into his eyes.

               

"Well, we all know now that none of us is a anymore," Daesung said. I nodded. He gave me the knowing look. "Are you?"

 

CL and Bom were giggling like children. I walked towards the table and saw three different drinks, a brandy, vodka and tequila. "So which one are you drinking?" I asked still not answering the question.

 

"Which ever you like," Youngbae said.

 

"And why are there glasses?" I inquired again.

 

Daesung was giving me the 'I know what you were doing' look but he still answered me. "The girls here said that they don't like drinking in the bottle."

 

I nodded in response. "How many rounds did I miss? And how full was the glass is?" CL grabbed and poured the vodka in the clean glass.

 

"Since you miss five rounds..." CL poured the vodka until the glass was full. I gave her a raised of a brow but she didn't pay attention to me.

 

I sighed and gave her the eye roll and all eyes were on me waiting for my action. I grabbed the glass and drunk it in one swig. "Happy? And I didn't even know what they said for me to drink all the rounds," I complained.

 

"We just know you have to drink," Bom answered. "And it's your turn."

 

"I never had a kiss with the same ," I said. CL and Bom groaned but they drunk tequila.

 

"It was an accident and you know that, Dara." I gave them a blank look. CL groaned. "We were both drunk and it was a dare."

 

It was Jiyong's turn. "I never..." His voice was really dangerous for me. It was the sweet y voice. "…drunk a whole bottle of tequila in one sitting."

 

CL, Daesung, Youngbae and Bom laughed out loud. "You are weak," I told him. He gave me his y smirk. Oops! I won't be captivated by that. I pour tequila and drank it.

 

Then it was Top's turn. "I never..." He winked at Bom and she giggled. I looked at her like she was a new person to me. So, Top was her target. "…ever beat guys in COD."

 

CL poured vodka in a glass and gave it to me.

 

"You did?" Seungri asked.

 

"Are you sure you're not making me drunk?" I inquired.  "And it was beginner's luck," I answered Seungri. I drank the liquid like it was nothing.

 

It was Bom's turn. "I never make out in the janitor's closet," she said.

 

All of them drank except for Bom and me. CL did that once with her ex-boyfriend. I looked at Daesung and Youngbae with a new light. They made out in a janitor's closet. I wanted to laughed at them but that was too cliché.

 

CL was next. "I never had more than six people."

 

I laughed because the three playboys were drinking. It was a target question for CL. "How many then?" CL asked.

 

"It's none of your business," Jiyong replied coldly.

 

"It's a secret," Top and Seungri answered grinning like it was some joke.

 

We were stopped when we heard gun shots. Well, we acted the good girl screams. Daesung and Youngbae hugged us. I heard the three boys muttered curses then they went upstairs in a rush.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Subscribe!

Upvote!

Comment!

(A/N: I'm sorry for updating one week late. I am on vacation and didn't touch any laptop or any computer for one week. I am deeply sorry for the reader who waited for any post.)

-authornim