Strip Poker

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 12:

 

We were still here in the living room watching movie which I knew they were not interested in it and they were trying. I looked at the four bored people who glimpse at each other without being caught by the other. I wanted to laugh at how they were failing so far because they were being seen by me.

 

I sighed then turned off the television for their sake and mine too. They all looked back and saw that I did what I just did. “If you want to do something other than looking so bored and murdering the movie with that gloomy looks you, four, have,” I said meaningfully.

 

Bom and CL sent me death glares. Well, those won’t affect me but spare me with the uncaught glimpses that I caught.

 

“So do you want to do something?” Jiyong asked to start the conversation.

 

“Ask the person who killed the freaking television,” CL snapped at me.

 

“Ditto,” Bom agreed.

 

I smirked at the two, who I think I disturbed their peace. And I didn’t care about that. “Are you sure?” I taunted. I saw their eyes narrowed and they nodded. I stood up and went to the drawer where I knew I put the cards. I opened it and there it was. “Let’s play strip poker,” I said as I waved the box of the playing cards.

 

The boys grinned and the girls smiled hesitant about it. Well, they were not that good at it, even Bom, the strategist in our group. This would be fun if I was right in my thought. The girls and some boys will be in the losing side.

 

We sat in the comfy carpet in the living room. CL went to the kitchen to get some beer. Maybe to toughen up their courage and they needed that. I shuffled the cards and gave Jiyong the cards for him to cut it then he gave it back and I all gave them five cards.

 

“Since, we were playing strip poker. This is going to be a luck game,” I said to them as I looked at my cards. This card would keep me safe for now. I looked at their clothing. This was going to really fun because we only have few clothes to strip.

 

“Show,” CL said.

 

I laughed as I saw their cards. Bom groaned in frustration because she had the worst, literally worst. She didn’t have anything good in her hand. She was deciding what to strip.

 

“You can choose the earring first,” CL suggested and Bom did that.

 

“Hey, that’s unfair,” Top complained.

 

“Excited, are we?” I muttered. He looked at me and grinned. “Let’s start,” I said.

 

“Tattoo,” CL whispered. I forgot about that for a moment. They hid the tattoos when they dived in the pool of Minzy but now we were not prepared.

 

I nodded softly for the boys to not notice. I guess it was time for tricks. I shuffled the cards, and made CL cut the cards. I looked at my cards and I saw four of a kind. This was good enough. “Show,” Bom said happily.

 

She had a straight flush. “No wonder you’re happy.” CL stated. She smiled like she won already. 

 

And Seungri lost. He stripped off his shirt. I chuckled at the roaming eyes of CL from his abs. I wiped the invisible drool she was having. Bom giggled because she knew why I did that and I guessed they all did because Seungri was looking at her hungrily.

 

I cleared my throat. “I guess you only have a pants and a boxer to strip off,” I said to him.

 

“They will last a long while,” Seungri replied cockily.

 

He was in luck because I will be caught if he lost three times in a row. I repeated the process. And great luck I had to make CL lose a hand. She stripped off her bracelet. And again a boy whined about it.

 

The next round I lost. I stripped off…my pony tail. Well, it was counted because I’m wearing it. The two boys groaned and the two girls laughed out loud. Jiyong was just looking at me. I needed to be careful in my shuffling before I get caught.

 

Then Seungri lost again. The girls were giggling so much and I was laughing as he stripped his pants.  “My friend is going to be distracted,” I teased CL. She pushed me hard and I was caught by strong arms. I looked at the person in my right.

 

The four people were grinning. “Thanks,” I muttered and pulled away from him.

 

“You’re welcome, princess,” Jiyong said in his y mouth.

 

I didn’t heed on the uncontrollable desire I have for him because I can still control it but if it goes out of line, I was going to be one unlucky girl. “Let’s start.”

 

I made him lost the next round. “Take that shirt off,” CL and Bom cheered. And he obliged. Geez, he was one hot man. Not only he but Seungri and Top, but they were not my type anyway. He looked at me. I raised a brow to challenge him to speak his thoughts but he didn’t.

 

The next thing I knew. CL stripped of her pajama then Bom too. The guys were totally distracted and confused at the same time. Well, normally people will strip off their upper clothing but they did the opposite. And we, three, knew why they have to do that.

 

Seungri and Top were all in their last clothing and I was not going to be happy if they lost another round. My friends’ tops were the only thing they can strip. Jiyong still has his pants and belt. And I have all of mine still.

 

They all looked at me. “Why am I thinking that we were played?” Seungri said.

 

“Played? What do you mean by that?” I asked innocently.

 

“Look at yourself. You’re the only person decent in this room,” Seungri said pointing at me.

 

I scowled at him and crossed my arms in my chest. “Are you saying that I cheated? Or is it because of your ego?” I replied sarcastically.

 

“My ego, I don’t have that.” I knew that. “It’s just that…”

 

“What?” I inquired.

 

“Why not let us have a one on one?” Jiyong talked. I looked at him like he was a godly alien with that abs. I mental slapped my head for the thought. “Let’s have one on one.”

 

“Where’s the fun for me in there?” I asked him.

 

“I will strip to the last clothing with Seungri and Top.” He said.

 

I laughed. “Oh my! This is going to be fun,” I said as I gave meaningful looks at my friends. “And I want you to go home with only your boxers and your clothes will stay here.”

 

“Same goes for you, we will get your pajamas home with us,” Jiyong retorted. “Deal?”

 

I looked at my friends for their permission and they nodded smiling like this was the highlights of the night. “Who will shuffle?” I asked.

 

“I choose Bom,” Jiyong said.

 

“Fine with me,” I muttered. Bom didn’t know how to cheat on cards but she knew a lot of method to cheat in some areas.

 

Bom shuffled the card deck. I hoped luck was with me. She gave us our cards. I looked at it. Oh! I have a good hand. Seungri and Top looked at Jiyong’s and they smiled contently while I kept my poker face.

 

“Maybe, we should high the stakes,” Jiyong suggested.

 

I looked at him. “Go on,” I said.

 

“This one is for me. I wanted a ten minutes make out,” he said.

 

CL and Bom laughed at his proposition. I looked at him blankly. “Sure. As for me…I want it to be fun,” I muttered loudly. “I can’t think of anything but you three will be slave to us tomorrow if I win. Deal?”

 

Jiyong looked at the two boys and they agreed. That was like waging war to Victoria. That will be my last teasing to Victoria before I let the game I had made in days.

 

“What’s yours?” I asked. Jiyong put down his cards. “Four of a kind. That’s a great hand. I put down my cards. “Lucks on my side tonight.” I have a royal flush in my hand.

 

“Luck is always on your side when it comes to card games,” Bom said.

 

I smiled. “So, I think I comply with my part and I want those clothes to be strip off,” I said. “Since only you have clothes to strip off, do it now.” I pointed at Jiyong.

 

He smirked at me. “Yes, princess.” He then threw them to my face but I moved away.

 

I looked at my watch. “It’s late already. You should go home,” I reminded them like a mother telling her daughters’ suitors to go home.

 

“Yes, princess. Can I have one last kiss before I go?” Jiyong teased.

 

CL chuckled while three pair of eyes was confused. “Go home now slave. And I need you to pick us up tomorrow. I don’t want you to be late in picking us up,” I said.

 

They bowed only in their boxers. I wanted to laugh but stopped myself and distanced away before I get pulled out to kiss him again and I saw that in his eyes. I closed the door and locked it fast.

 

“Are you really going to let them pick us up?” CL asked.

 

“Nope, I have a plan in mind,” I replied. “We need to wash these shirts. I need them for tomorrow.”

 

I had the greatest plan to annoy those es. I wanted to drive them mad until they burst. That would be fun if they really burst out.

 

“We’re going to throw a party tomorrow,” I said again. They looked at me. “You heard me right. Stop gawking like I’m an alien,” I snapped.

 

They laughed out loud and nodded. “I will just call Nanny to prepare the things needed because we’re going to be in school,” CL remarked. I agreed with her there. Less hassle for us.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I had a very good sleep last night. I woke up feeling refreshed. I showered then put on my skinny pants and a black shirt. I tucked it in because it was big for my size. I arranged my hair into a messy bun. I then slid on my favorite chucks.

 

I went down and saw Nanny Lea, CL’s nanny, with her helpers. “Good morning, Lea,” I said and kissed her on the cheeks.

 

“Good morning, Dara. I prepared your breakfast. Eat now before it gets cold,” she said. I nodded and went to the dining room to see my two accomplices wearing the same style.

 

“All hell will break lose,” Bom giggled while munching her food.

 

We went to our cars then driven off to school. But we left a note for our slaves in front of the door.

 

                We went first. We forgot to tell you what time but be there. We’ll meet you at the locker.

 

                                                                                -princesses

 

I laughed at that note. Princesses was too naïve for my meaning. And we were the least naïve girls in the world.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

We walked to our lockers. I opened my locker and carried my books. A hand turned me around forcefully and pushed me back on my locker. That hurt me. Duh! I’m not numb.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” I snapped.

 

“You are wearing his shirt,” Victoria said in clenched teeth.

 

“What are you talking about?” I asked.

 

“That’s shirt is Jiyong’s,” Victoria shouted then all eyes were on us again. She looked at Bom and CL. “Those two, they were Seungri’s and Top’s shirts.”

 

Normal students gasped with the news but gangs were used to this scene but not this scene. Jiyong pushed her back away from me. He picked up my books on the floor. “Are you okay, princess?” he asked. “And my shirt suits you.” He winked.

 

I chuckled at him. “Your girl just pushed me. And she’s thinking that we are close. And I don’t like that,” I said.

 

“I know,” Jiyong responded teasingly.

               

I looked at CL and Bom who were being attended by Seungri and Top. And if I was right, those twinkling eyes meant something different. Admiration, I thought. I saw the two minions glaring at them but the girls just teased them more by touching the boys.

 

That was the plan. We will annoy them the whole day by having the boys near us all the time. It was the perfect plan for Victoria to come to the party to get revenge. And I would love that.

 

Jiyong touched my back but I winced. He looked at me. My back must had been hurt with the impact earlier. I said I was okay to him. Concern, I thought.

 

Attachment. That word would get things complicated when the time comes to part. We were already in the end of the half time. And the three of us knew that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I deeply apologize for the long hiatus on posting chapters. But I am back without my busy schedule. haha)

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Subscribe!

Upvote!

Comment!

-authornim