Visitors

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 11:

 

Gosh! I now regretted faking losing consciousness so much because I was being teased by three boys who thought so highly of themselves. Every time they annoyed me with that, I always punch them in the stomach which wasn’t so hard but you would feel it. And now I couldn’t do that anymore because they already knew my tactic.

 

I smiled when I recall what I will do to them next that I thought nobody dared to do.  I was just waiting for them to come. As I wait for them, I grabbed my things in my locker.

 

Now, that I thought about it, the drama, we experienced last week was so gone. Everything that happened after that was so calm but funny. It was like nothing happened. Well, except for the teasing I got from the boys.

 

Oh yeah! Youngbae and Daesung were so not fine. They were acting so lamely. Not the used to be Daesung and Youngbae, we knew. I couldn’t complain about that because they loved the girls so much and those es just threw their hearts away.

 

But, if you were our friend, did you think they will stay like that forever? Of course, not. Especially with us being the best in bringing out the worst in others.

 

“So what are you thinking, miss damsel in distress?” Seungri said.

 

I gazed up to them and smiled. “I was thinking who will you choose to have with you; it is two days from now, right? Because if I remember correctly, you said that Nina was not good in bed and that same goes for you Top,” I voiced out.

 

All eyes turned 360 degrees and looked at us like I was asking for a fight.  Well, even if I was, they wouldn’t give it to me.

 

They grinned at me. “I can count this as a seducing method. Then I can choose you,” Seungri retorted.

 

I chuckled. “Yeah, I get that point. It has so many points that it becomes pointless to my mind,” I snapped back. I looked at the doorway and I saw the shadow of the new queen bee-slash-new Barbie, she wears pink with the two minions of the old Barbie.

 

I smiled and laughed. The two boys looked at me like I was crazy. “What is happening with this, sleeping beauty?” Top said.

 

Oh yeah! You could count this as close. Yep, we were friends now. It was not the close friends but we knew each other.

 

 I needed to go with my plan and then go to where the two idiots were. I slapped the three. The next thing I heard was gasps around the room, three boys  stunned and three girls running and shouting “what have I done?” but I didn’t care about that.

 

The girls pushed me away from the boys and then ogled the cheeks that I slapped. They gave me the death stare next and the boys amazed that a small little girl could slap. I could read that in their faces.

 

“Who do you think you are?” Victoria shouted.

 

I looked at her bored and sighed. “Why do people ask who I am when I am ing the boys? I have a name and I guess by now everyone knows it,” I said sarcastically.

 

“Are you looking for a fight?” she asked angrily.

 

I giggled. “If it is a sight to see then I would like to look at it,” I replied. The crowd laughed at my answer. It was like I’m a brainless girl. Well, I could be brainless sometimes. I then turned my attention to the boys. “And when will you stop looking like stunned boys who saw his crush passed by their way,” I said.

 

Victoria was going to grab my hair when Bom flicked her ruler under her skirt and made Victoria’s skirt fly. And we all saw her underwear. “Oh my gosh! You really are Barbie; even your underwear was pink,” she blurted laughing.

 

I cracked up, not only me but all of us in the hallway. Victoria was beet red but at least she didn’t run away like she’s the protagonist in the story. “At least, our Barbie’s back then wore blue, yellow and other colors too,” CL uttered.

 

I looked at them in awe. Yeah, they have awesome timing.

 

“Well, you should be used to this embarrassment. Maybe, because of this Jiyong will choose you,” CL said smiling.

 

Bom looked at the two girls. “You want me to do that with the two of you? But I guess you won’t be chosen because I heard you are lame in bed,” Bom taunted.

 

“And you are?” Kath snapped at her.

 

“Do want me to do you?” Bom replied back.

 

CL and I lost ourselves and laughed out loud. The crowd was shock and didn’t know how to react.

 

“And the question is… do I want to?” Bom added. Oh my! She was the best. She could make your whole day a laughing trip.

 

“I guess we’re done here?” I asked Bom. She nodded. “You may now seduce the kings to your liking.” I curtsied. I looked at the three guys especially Jiyong. “You should choose now because that would be no fun and we three won’t know if you’re really good in bed.” I winked at him then grabbed the girls’ arms and walked away.

 

We were already near the classroom of Bom. “I think we didn’t have to prove he was good. He just bedded almost the girls in this school or maybe in town,” CL said.

 

“So what! It wouldn’t be fun if he won’t sleep with a girl.” He proposed this thing in the first place. And if he wouldn’t choose Victoria, my plan to humiliate her was going to waste.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

We entered the cafeteria. I saw the three girls sitting in our table. “There are people waiting for us in the table and I want my food with red sauce and a cola,” I said to the girls.

 

They glanced in the table fast so that the three idiots were unaware that we saw them already. We chose really colorful things just for them. We walked to our table.

 

“Oh what do we have here?” I said surprised…not.

 

“We just want to talk,” Victoria said.

 

“Oh, okay,” CL replied.

 

We then sat. “So what are we going to talk about?” Bom inquired while we three opened our colas and sipped at it.

 

We saw their hand move. Their hands were not fast as she ought to. But I smiled then we three stood up and plunged their head in our pasta with red sauce and sticky melted cheese. We then grabbed our drinks and poured it over them.

 

The whole room watched the scene and cheered when we won. Well, they were already wary when they saw us six sitting in one table. We bowed to them and waved our hands.

 

“Sorry Aunts, for the wasted food,” I shouted at the cafeteria ladies.

 

“No worries,” they shouted back.

 

Bom was still plunging Kath’s head in her plate.

 

I pulled her hand away, in shock. “Are you trying to kill her?”

 

Bom looked at me. “I was just trying how long she can hold her breath,” she said nonchalantly. I shook my head in disbelief. If I am correct that was the payback for the , Kath done with Top. Well, my friend was kind of territorial.

 

“She’s not a fish,” I told her.

 

“I know but I thought that with that big mouth of hers, she has a lot more oxygen to inhale in her lungs. “

 

“Next time don’t experiment it on food. Do it in the water,” CL suggested.

 

I saw Bom eyes twinkled. Oh my! She liked that idea. “Just be careful not to kill her. We were lucky they were not killing us for bullying their members,” I stated. And they agreed on that.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

At home, we were watching a movie then the doorbell rang. We looked at it like it was going to open on its own. We exchanged glances. We looked at Bom. She shook her head at first but we didn’t stop looking at her. “Fine!” She finally quitted the staring contest.

 

We then watched the movie “The Avengers”.

 

“What are you doing here?” Bom shouted.

 

CL pulled me to stand.

 

“You can go there alone and check,” I whined.

 

“No,” CL replied. She pulled me to go to the door.

 

“Are we not invited in?”

 

CL stopped on the familiar face. She walked fast forgetting she was grabbing me in the arm.

 

The two girls were both surprised with our visitors while I crossed my arms in the chest. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

Jiyong smiled. “Would you let us in?”

 

I smiled back and closed the door in their face. I heard them laughed in the other side. I locked it fast before they try to barge in.

 

I heaved a sigh. “I will let you choose to let them in or not? And stop being like a tree not moving at all. Or is it on to falling in love?” I asked.

 

They looked at me. “Are you serious?” They both whined.

 

“Which is it? Is it still a play or falling?” I asked raising my brow at them.

 

“No!” They shouted in unison again.

 

I cringed. “The answer is wrong?” I looked back at the door because he boys were now knocking on our door. “Choose guys, the first or the latter?”

 

“I won’t admit anything but you can let them in,” CL said. Well, CL was the playgirl in our group so she won’t accept it. Bom was still the naïve romantic girl while I was a player but now I’m still am.

 

“I will just clarify this. They are like us and obviously they can read you,” I said. But when you were in love you were naïve in their action and you won’t fail to notice their evident action.

 

I looked at Bom. She just nodded. I opened the door with three boys shivering in the cold wind outside. I chuckled at them. “Please, enter. Entertain them. I will just get hot Choco for them,” I said to the two girls.

 

“What brought you here?” I heard Bom asked coolly. She was already calm.

 

“Can’t we visit friends?” Top asked.

 

I opened the cupboard and grabbed three coffee cups. I then opened another cabinet above me. I grabbed the container when a hand helped me. So very cliché.

 

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

 

“Can’t we visit a friend?” he replied.

 

I arched a brow. “Are you a friend?” I asked while scooping chocolate powder. I then went to the water dispenser to get some hot water. “Do you want yours with milk and how much sugar?” I asked.

 

“I am a friend,” Jiyong said huskily. He turned me around and captured my lips hungrily.

 

Oh my! I should have foreseen this. Well, I was not going to deny I was attracted like he was a magnet and we have an attraction and he didn’t deny that now. So I kissed him back. I wound my arms in her neck. He then lifted me up to the counter top and I wrapped my legs around him and he posted his arms on my side, trapped.

 

Someone cleared their throat. I pulled back and looked at the culprit and saw CL. She grinned at the two of us like we were kids being caught but we didn’t blushed or embarrassed at all. We were not the hormonal teens that would get embarrass with such a simple thing as kissing.

 

“I thought you’re just getting hot Choco,” CL said to me then pointed at him. “You said you would help her but I should have known better.”

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Well, I can’t resist doing something to her,” he replied ily.

 

I looked at him and stared at him then smiled. “Move. I need to finish this up. CL helped me here. We will just bring the milk and sugar for them to make their own taste,” I said to CL. She nodded and Jiyong was going to say something. “You go back there.”

 

“Cold,” he muttered then walked to the living room.

 

CL was smiling like a freak at me. “Is he a good kisser?”

 

I laughed at her question. “From all of my experience?” I asked. She nodded. I thought about it first. “Yeah, he is.” Then she squealed silently.

 

“You just nailed a higher rank of a gang,” she whispered. I just pushed her to move to finish this evening.

 

If I was going to meet him and us being alone, I knew in my mind something will happen like this again. And if CL didn’t interrupt I think we will do it in the kitchen. I was thankful that CL came just on time. She really had a good timing there.

 

I wanted this plan to be done fast now because the more I stay here, the more we were in danger because of this three boys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like it!

Upvote!

Comment!

Subscribe!

-authornim