Game

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 7:

 

The thing that I wanted you to know was a game was started for people to have fun in school and it was brought up by the gang superiors who were studying in this school. Well, I wouldn’t hate it if I wasn’t included in the game but unfortunately we were. You heard me right, we, it meant that the three of us were chosen.

 

What was the game? The game was proposed like this. For a whole day, students chose six girls who were going to be the princesses of the game and it was us who were voted and Minzy’s team but there was a tie so we were now seven. And the other lucky girl was not lucky for the three of us because she was one of the targets; her name was Victoria Song and a member of the viper. Lucky for us but not lucky for her well-being.

 

The next thing was there were going to be three kings who were voted by the superiors and unlucky for me; they were Seungri, Top and Jiyong. I didn’t understand why they chose those three jokers but not one on each gang. They were really popular, maybe. Back to the game…

 

The challenge of the game was the princesses have to seduce the kings and end up in bed with him. And that’s not the only twist in the game, it has to be sealed three times, it means that you have to sleep with the guys three times in a row. If you didn’t finish that then you’re back to zero. And we, three, thought that the boys were lucky because all the rules were on their side.

 

And since, you need to have proof, the girls needed to get the boxer short that the king used that sealing day. How will they know if that was it? Simple, they were going to provide us those things to monitor if it really was ours and theirs.

 

Well, the hardest part of the game was the seducing will last for five days and on the last day the king will grab who he like to bed with. It had to be someone who flirted with him. Well, that one was on our side. The next thing on our side was that an additional point will be given to the king if the girl signed her bra and that was if she enjoyed the . That one was on neither side.

 

And for the winner…the princess who accomplished the game will raise a rank higher than she was and a night of explosions of romantic getaway with whoever king she wanted.

 

“That wasn’t easy for us? Or maybe only for me,” I said.

 

CL and Bom looked at me. They crossed their arms like I said something wrong. “Why do you say so?” they asked.

 

I arched a brow at them and crossed my arms too. “If I ask you, would you answer me truthfully?” They nodded. “Wrong choice, my dears. If given the chance to have with Seungri and Top will you give in?” I asked.

 

They looked at me like I was from outer space. “Why ask?” CL muttered.

 

“I’ll take that as a maybe for now. But the two of you, I know you well and if any chance you get laid…please, don’t sign the bra. Just don’t admit you love it,” I said in teasing tone.

 

“Sandara!” They shouted. I just laughed at their reaction because they only say my whole name when they’re embarrassed.

 

“The game starts today girls. Don’t lose to the other team,” I shouted while walking to my locker.

 

“You’re talking like you’re not part of it,” Bom said.

 

I looked back. “Who said that I will make it easy for someone to win? I will play this game my way.” I grinned at them.

 

They had the face that says “this is going to be fun”. Well, it was going to be because I will not let anyone have three streaks of that would be lame if the game ended so quickly. I thought of making this game last a whole year. A whole year was the timeline, so that when someone won, we were already finished with the purging.

 

And we saw another one of the target but I will not eradicate her. I was going to let her have some fun before I have my fun.

 

An arm slang around me. I looked at the person. Jiyong Kwon. Should have known it would be him.

 

He smiled when he saw me looking at him. “So how are you going to seduce me?” he asked.

 

I smirked at him then pushed away the arm. “If I remember correctly the girls had the choice who to seduce,” I replied. I opened my locker and grabbed things that I needed.

 

“Yes, I know that but I know I’m the only choice. Seungri is for CL and Top is for Bom,” Jiyong pointed out.

 

I ignored him. I pushed the locker door hard. “Well, I can choose anyone of the two and I know they will not choose me,” I responded.

 

“What if they chose you?” Jiyong challenged.

 

“I will point a hole in the game, I think I knew a person behind this ty game.” I eyed him. He just grinned at me. As I thought he was a leader of the jokers. Leader intuition as you may call it.

 

“So what’s the hole?” Jiyong asked.

 

“If you will promise me that you will never change one bit rule in the game, I will say it.”

 

“Why will I promise? I am not the creator of the game,” he retorted smiling.

 

I rose up a brow and smirked. “Okay. I will not tell it.” I turned around and went to walk to my classroom. I heard him chuckle.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I enter the classroom, just on time because I hid, I saw Minzy sitting on Jiyong’s lap while the two minions were gazing like a fool to Seungri and Top. I then saw a grumpy CL sitting at her seat. In an instant her head rose up and glared at me.

 

I walked to my seat. I held out my hand and she pounded the money to it. “Grumpy in the morning?” I asked. She hissed at me. I chuckled and leant over to her ear. “If you are going to get jealous over this, why not seduce him, you’re good at this,” I encouraged her.

 

Well, I never said I wouldn’t support my friends in their happiness. Then the whole class shut up because Bom entered the room fuming of jealousy. Oh my! This was one hell of a ride. She pounded the money in my table.

 

“I’ll give you a show that will make your day,” Bom muttered fast that I almost didn’t get it.

 

She then grabbed Top in his collar and kissed him hard. The whole room gasped except for me and CL, who were laughing. I pushed CL to top what just Bom did. She smirked. He let Seungri stand up first then she wrapped her feet in his waist which Seungri held for her to not fall. She then kissed him torridly that I knew she was expertly doing it.

 

I caught Jiyong looking at me and he pointed his self. I mouthed, “Not a fat chance.” He smirked but what didn’t shock me was Minzy capturing his lips before I can have the chance.

 

CL and Bom groaned in frustration as I win another bet. This time was Minzy will act out first before I will do the move. They let go of the boys and pulled out money and gave it to me. “Thank you,” I said.

 

I needed to make this more fun. I pushed Minzy out of his lap which earned me a glare and gasped from the room. I sat to his lap and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist. I smirked. I leaned closer to his ear.

 

 “I like to make ours fun.” Jiyong nodded. “How about I give you two with other girls but it has to be a full of explosion to them?”

 

“Where’s the fun in that?” Jiyong asked. I knew he was grinning even without looking.

 

“You don’t like that?” Jiyong shook his head. “Then how about we make this five to one? We will remove the four blockheads in the count.”

 

He laughed. “I agree.”

 

“I know there is a pull on the two of us.” He agreed again. “Then we will do it this way…I will not seduce you and you can bed the four girls remaining. The bet will be whoever gives up first, has to make a night of enchantment, if the winner isn’t satisfied, I can guarantee you that we will have a repeat but…there should be no lies in that. You have to speak of the truth or else the bet is off. And please, you have hold out or it will not be fun anymore. Deal?”

 

“Deal!” He said.

 

I kissed him on the lips like how CL did it to Seungri. I wiped the lipstick I smeared on him. “I like my deal sealed with a kiss,” I said. I felt something bumpy on the way. I chuckled. “Craving already? Is Mr. winner of the most bedded girls in history losing in just a minute?” I teased.

 

“Not a fat chance, Ms. Good kisser than all of the girls I bedded with,” he retorted.

 

“Ooh! I like that but Mr. Champion of , that will not make me crave for you,” I said and moved out from his lap. “And I think you better say to the creator of the game, that the game has change.” I winked at him. Seungri and Top laughed at my statement and I smiled at them.

 

“You got that Ms. Good at lashing her tongue out,” Jiyong replied.

 

“I’m counting on it. And while you’re craving for some bed partners, I think you have four of them at your bidding,” I replied.

 

“Oh no! If fasting at will make my with you explosive, I’m willing to wait until you give up, sweetheart,” Jiyong countered.

 

“Oh yeah! The steamy hot scenes your imagining right now is what you are excited about. If I were you, darling, I would cool my head off before it explodes,” I retorted.

 

“NA-ah! If exploding it in you, I would love to do that,” Jiyong countered again.

 

“I think someone is more willing than me.” I eyed Minzy, who was still on the floor dumb founded in what had just happened.

 

The whole room too was listening to our bickering like we were a TV drama that they have to watch. I clapped my hands. “Show is over guys. Eyes on the blackboard.” They all looked at me. I smiled to them. “Is what Mr. Han would like to say?”

 

“That blade of tongue is what’s going to make this exciting. I like to feel that soon,” Jiyong snide.

 

I chuckled. “You can get down on your knees now, and I will give you what you want.”

 

“No, I’m still good,” he responded.

 

“Oh, okay. I better focused my mind on the lecture. Or are you focusing your mind in my body?” I said while I didn’t even look at him.

 

“Yeah, that delectable body will be worth the craving,” Jiyong said lustfully.

 

The professor cleared his throat.

 

“Sorry for that,” I said to him and the professor just nodded.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

-authornim