Missing

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 16:

 

My eyes opened up in the middle of my not so heavenly dream. I stretched out my sore limbs and felt that he was still sleeping beside and he was snoring softly. I turned as quiet as possible; I gawked at his face and saw how peaceful he can sleep not knowing he was sleeping with a person who can kill him without a blink.

 

I stood up gently for him not to be awakened. I wanted to sigh on how I was being so considerate of him. I wore my robe and went in to my walk in closet and picked some clothes to change with. I went inside to my private bathroom which only three of us knew.

 

After I was done, I went down and not to my surprised it was already clean. Thank God, we had a nanny like that and I have to thank her too. I went to the kitchen and saw my lovely best friends sitting on the bar stool munching sandwiches.

 

I chuckled when I saw what they were wearing. They wore the shirts of the two men who I know was still sleeping upstairs. “I see that you didn’t have clothes to change on. Did you guys rip it?” I teased. Oh! And talk about glowing there.

 

They looked back and grinned at me. “I wish I was that strong,” CL scoffed.

 

 “Did you two get tired and hungry because of that?” I asked curiously because it was the first time that they beat me in getting up early.

 

Bom giggled and we looked at her and she blushed. “Oh my gosh! Did I just see someone blush?” CL .

 

“Oh shut up! As if you didn’t enjoy your night,” Bom snapped back at her.

 

Then they exchanged glances then looked at me. I raised a brow and crossed my arms in my chest. “Well talking about enjoying, is he good?” They asked their grin from ear to ear.

 

I sat with the other stool available and nanny gave me a plate of sandwich and salad. I thanked her and she smiled back. They tapped the marble top and were muttering about, patience is a virtue. I laughed at their impatience to know if he was good or not.

               

“Then let me ask you,” they moved their heads closer towards me, “are they good?”

 

We all looked at each other and laughed. “Oh my! I guess we have our answers,” CL muttered while laughing so hard.

 

“Are you wearing something under that shirt right now? That’s because I do want to know if you’re going to do another round with them,” I teased.

 

 “Of course, we are,” Bom answered so clearly but vaguely in meaning. CL and I looked at each other then laughed again and Bom was so confused at first then she her forehead. “Let me rephrase that, okay?” We nodded.

 

 She thought about it for a while then clapped her hands. “Yes, we are wearing under this yummy smelling shirt,” she sniffed it, “and nope, we don’t plan on another round.”

 

 “It took you ages to answer,” I replied at her uninterested.

 

We were now talking about the funny things we did when we were kids. It was so damn funny that we would pull pranks with professors and students especially es like us. Then we all went silent when I remembered the time, “It’s time.”

 

“What time are we talking about?” Seungri said. We all looked back and saw the trio standing there with smirks on their faces.

 

 “I would have wished if you are wearing my shirt too,” Jiyong said.

 

I scoffed. “Good morning to you all. And I’m not like them who still hadn’t bath. I don’t like being sticky,” I replied back to my usual self.

 

“Hey!” CL and Bom whined but I just grinned at them.

 

“Good morning ladies,” Top greeted. And I muttered ‘at least someone here has some mind to greet’ which I knew they all heard because they greeted us.

 

“So what do we have for breakfast?” Seungri asked cheekily.

 

“Hmm… is it the serious one or the naughty one?” I replied to him.

 

He laughed at me. “In a serious way,” he replied.

 

“Oh! I thought that you are prepared for round two,” I teased. CL then ate her food but I knew she was enjoying this.

 

“I would love to but I think it’s not round two. I’ve lost count on it,” he teased back.

 

“Oh my! Don’t ruin my appetite,” I replied laughing.

 

“The serious one or the naughty one?” He threw back the question.

 

I looked at him eating the last bit of my sandwich. “The naughty one but if you asked what round are we?” I stood up and walked towards him and whispered, “More than your fingers in your hands.”

 

Seungri laughed out loud when he heard that. “I should have known that will be not enough to make you satisfied,” he replied.

 

“I know right but you can ask him if he enjoyed it,” I replied and gave Jiyong a pecked in the lips, then said, “Eat your breakfast and leave because if their parents saw you here, three, they will ask me who enjoyed the most.”

 

CL and Bom laughed. “It will be a disgrace to tell them that the guys enjoyed it,” CL replied.

 

“Maybe, we should lie to them,” Bom joined in the teasing.

 

“Oh but they will know if we are lying,” I said.

 

“Yeah, that’s right.” CL agreed with me.

 

I was then sweep of my feet and his lips crushed on mine. “I don’t like my good morning kiss to be boring. And to answer if I enjoyed it, she was not a waste of time,” Jiyong replied while getting me on my feet.

 

“We will go now and don’t want our honor to disgrace,” Top remarked grinning.

 

“Yeah, we just want to get our shirts back,” Seungri added, “And to get the not boring morning kiss for me.” He then kissed CL with a really not so lousy kiss.

 

“How about me?” Top asked. Bom chuckled and pulled Top’s head and ‘what’s with this morning’ was all I can say.

 

Then they stripped off the shirt and I laughed when Seungri and Top pulled down the shirt back. “I thought you wanted them back?” I asked smiling with their action.

 

“They can have it. We will just go home like this,” Seungri replied.

 

I raised a brow. “If you’re worried of their semi uncovered body when they stripped it off, there’s nothing to worry about. They wear something like that around me every day.”

 

“No, it’s fine,” Seungri insisted again.

 

“Are you worried because Jiyong is here?” I asked unconsciously. They looked at me and sighed. I scoffed, “If I am right anyway, you’ve seen bodies much more than we do,” I told them. “So why are you being shy now?”

 

There was silence in the air. I looked at my watch again. “You have to go now. It’s time for them to be here.” They nodded and I saw a little bit of the other side of these two men.

 

They were going inside the car when I shouted, “And by the way, you can f**k the chosen girls for the game because I knew it wasn’t us,” I added.

 

CL and Bom chuckled at my answer and slapped my open palms in the back. I told you we were not the typical romantic girl you will encounter.

 

“We will,” Seungri replied grinning at me. I just smirked back.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

We were now inside the house and asked the helpers/protectors if they had seen someone put some devices in the house. They shook their heads then we dismissed them. Our parents were going to come but it was later in the afternoon.

 

We then went to our room to change. I checked my room for listening or hidden cameras. Well, I was not the so trusting type of girl when I was done and saw none, I then opened my not personal laptop and hacked into someone’s computer from the other side of the country then connected it with another one and repeated that until it was impossible to trace then hacked into the cameras in the apartment of the trio es, it was just a slight link so that they will not noticed it.

 

Then CL and Bom entered my room completely showered and changed. I smirked when I saw them. They just gave me the ‘drop the subject’ look. “So they were still dumb about the missing girl,” CL said.

 

“Yeah, how can they be so naïve?” Bom asked.

 

“Well, we’re like that ages ago anyway. Naïve,” I uttered and they agreed. I then cut the connection and we did what we always do when it was weekend go somewhere fun.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I looked at my watched and any minute now the bow that CL assembled will fire the very own message we wanted to say. I was so bored now with the discussion we were having.

               

“3, 2, 1.” CL counted then the bell rang. “Oh thank God!” She muttered. I smirked at her and I agreed on her to that. It was hell being bored in an hour of discussion without anything to do.

 

We then heard screaming outside the building. CL and I gawked at what was happening. We saw the arrow and it was exactly pinned in the center of the front door of the building. I saw the two girls and others. They were shocked then watchful.

 

“Something is happening downstairs,” I said to CL.

 

“Yeah, I can see it,” she replied sarcastically. I just chuckled at her.

 

We read their lips which we were proficient with. “What the hell is that?” Kath pointed the arrow.

 

Nina pulled out the paper in the arrow. She read it. “We have Victoria Song in our hands. If you wanted to see her alive you better tell the serpents and her alliance to be in the game.”

 

“What game?” Another student asked.

 

“Where did that come from anyway?” Then they looked at the direction where the arrow and boomed the building was crushed to pieces.

 

CL and I yelped quietly but that was still too strong. I looked at her. “What the hell happened there?” she said shock.

 

“Isn’t that the old building we were passing to go here?” I replied.

 

“Yes it is,” she replied.

 

Then the door burst open and we saw Bom who was breathless and searching for us, when she saw us. She shouted, “Victoria Song is kidnapped.”

 

“What!” CL and I both shouted. The boys looked at each other, then towards us.

 

“Yes, there was a letter on the arrow,” Bom said.

 

“Arrow?” CL asked.

 

“Yes, an arrow was shot in the front door of the building. It said there that they have Victoria Song and they wanted the serpents to play their game,” Bom said between breaths.

 

 Then all phone beeped at the same time. We looked at each other and checked the message. I gasped when I saw that it was a picture of Victoria having a mask used for oxygen and there was a message.

 

Serpents and friends,

 

The game is on. It is only a simple game of find the girl within 12 hours or she is going to be killed by you if you won’t find her in time. The oxygen we have given her will last exactly for only 12 hours. Find her and you win.

 

P.S.

We are starting the reaping.

 

Xoxo Reapers