Liberation

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 8:

 

The next day was all the students were gawking at me and thought that the timid but intimidating transfer student turned into a liberated and expert. Well, I can live with that. I have already dealt with this kind of thinking in my old school. But it wasn’t like this because I was the loud and leader in my old school while in here I was in the lowest rank. I liked it this way, anyway.

 

I wasn’t supposed to be here at school today because I have a meeting with my trusted leaders in different countries and unfortunately, I have test today so I couldn’t do that. It got cancelled. That meeting was important because we were tackling about the biggest problem I have in hand now. It was the rumors going around that the three gang leaders were having secret meeting and according to our sources they were planning on having a merger. It was because of the recent turf snatching.

 

Yeah, they already taught of the possibility that it was not one of theirs. They caught the smell of outsiders behind all of those happenings. And since the turfs we were gaining are completely secured with guards who were hiding in the shadow that made the normal people living in there think they were safe.

 

Well, in the first place, I wanted that because it was time that gangs stop causing havoc and it was time for freedom. It was not my idea but my brother’s. He desired for people to live normally, without fear of going out at night but he died before he made it happened. So, I planned on making it for him.

 

That was why I formed again the late reaper gang to have the peace he craved for. They didn’t go against my wishes because I was the one who killed the late reaper leader, who was a f****ng a**hole. They thought I am a born leader which I’m doing my best to be that perfect leader for them but it came naturally as they said.

 

And we were going to have it later... for now I had to focus on the test paper in front of me. I looked at CL who was looking at her newly painted nails. She felt I was looking at her and she gazed back. I grinned at her and we exchanged papers quickly.

 

Well, we were making a bet who got the most correct answers but in a different way. I’m going to put my name on her answered paper while she was on mine. Let me tell you now, we were not the genius type of people but you need to have brains to get into this school, which was why I was thinking why Minzy was accepted in here.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Well, I being oblivious on school got laughed out by Bom and CL. Minzy was in the top 10 in the whole campus. Oh! Now we all know why. “She was brainy but not that good in seducing.” Then they laughed at me again.

 

“She was a nerd who got dared by upperclassmen to enter the gang she liked. And nerd being bullied will do that naturally. She tried on Joker because she had a crush on Jiyong but she wasn’t qualified at all. Then she tried the serpents and she passed. In short, they turned her into a she is now.” CL told me her story of how being turned into a .

 

“I’m not interested in her story but thanks anyway,” I said to CL. “And how the hell did you get that information?” I shouted.

 

They grinned at me. “Well, Lyka and Amy gave that information out of the blue the first time we toyed on Minzy ,” Bom stated.

 

So Minzy wasn’t dumb like I thought. Oh well, she didn’t correct me, so I’m not going to say sorry to her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

Back to this day...

 

“So how was the test?” Bom asked while munching on her sandwich out of her many sandwiches in her tray. I shrugged and CL chuckled. “Am I going to interpret that myself?” CL and I laughed at her. “Hey!” She shouted.

 

“No, we still don’t know the result so we are still dumb about it,” I replied. Bom nodded then continued on her eating.

 

“So are we going to seduce anyone today?” CL asked out of the blue.

 

We looked at the kings table and all four of the princesses were there. Yes, she was there. Victoria Song was present. We exchanged glances then smirked evilly.

 

“I think we’re giving them a head start in what had happen yesterday,” I answered the question. I didn’t even say that I have to flirt with Jiyong every time I see him. He had the freedom to whatever he likes until he gives up on our game.

 

“We think so too,” they replied. I looked at them teasingly. That was what I’ve been doing since this game started.

 

“Oh don’t start now, Dara,” CL muttered.

 

“I’m not saying anything, CL,” I drawled. She arched her brow. “I’m not saying anything but who was the grumpy one yesterday?”

 

“Sandara!!” CL shouted that all eyes were on us.

 

“What?” I used my puppy eyes on her. She then laughed at me and the three of us laughed like lunatics. The student body resumed their chats like nothing happened but seven eyes were on us. Three were the kings whose eyes look amused and the other four were glaring at us like we just broke their peacefulness.

 

We stood up then thanked the cafeteria ladies for the great food and they replied back. They were our friends now and they were giving us bigger servings too. All seven pairs of eyes followed us out of the cafeteria.

 

“Did you just see that? It creep me out that those eyes followed us like we are something to eat,” Bom said.

 

“Is it all or there is an exception of one pair?” I teased which made Bom tackled me on the ground. It was a good thing CL caught my head. The three of us glanced at each other and laughed so hard.

 

And just like déjà vu, a loud bang and this time it was three times. We looked to the culprits. We saw three pairs eating faces. Bom and CL jaws dropped. Oops! Wrong move for the two guys over there. Who they were? The first pair was Seungri and Nina, the minion #1 of MInzy, the second one was Top and Kath, the minion #2 of Minzy and the next one was so not predictable, Jiyong with Victoria.

 

My eyes instantly went on the entrance of the cafeteria and there I saw the furious eyes of Britney looking straight to Victoria and Jiyong pair. I sighed. Poor girl. Another wrong move was it was our lockers they blocked.

 

I didn’t believe in coincidence but I knew they planned this but it was a wrong decision to do that in front of them. I looked at the two cold eyes my friends have now. This was going to be one hell of bickering later at home.

 

I looked at my watch. “Fifteen minutes before class, we better get ready,” I said to them. They looked at me their acted smile. It looked real but for me, who knew them, recognized those smiles.

 

We walked towards them. The three girls were in pleasure. They made another scar on the two girls here as they removed the top of the girls who were enjoying this.

 

“Excuse me, you’re blocking our lockers. Please move one step to the right,” CL said teasingly. Seungri looked at her and Nina glared at her again.

 

“What?” Nina said irritated.

 

“I said if you can move a step to the right.” CL smiled again while Seungri looked at her confused.

 

“Yow! Can you move to the other side?” Bom said. Top moved a little away from her locker. Bom gasped. We all looked at her.

 

“What happened?” I asked.

 

 Bom looked at me teary eyed. “My locker has a dent,” she said seriously.

 

“The f**k! I thought something happened to you. And all you cared was your locker,” I said exasperated.

 

Bom waggles her index finger and clicks her tongue then grinned at me. “Your words, lady.” I just raised my brow at her.

 

“You don’t want me to repeat what they have said, right?” I said to the now apart Jiyong and Victoria.

 

“What if I don’t want to?” Victoria challenged.

 

I smiled at her. “Well, I wasn’t talking to you but if you don’t have the brains, I’ll give you the instruction...hold his collar, like this.” I positioned her hand in his collar. I held it tightly. “Then grabbed him away from his place,” as I said that I dragged them away from there. “See, it was easy and I don’t want an encore.”

 

I opened it and get my things for later. After that I closed it as gentle as possible. I looked at the girls who were now chatting like there were no people looking at them totally confuse in the situation. I looked at the pairs. “We’re done now.” I bow down. “You may continue what you are doing.”

 

The girls laughed at my action and copied me. We left two dumbfounded boys in the making. You reap what you sow, senor. They had just brought out the actress in hiding.

 

I knew since from the start we acted out and what we decided to be but bringing out the lock and hidden drama queen was one thing I didn’t plan. Anyway, we were not literally overly dramatic queens but the super friendly and happy go lucky, that we all wanted to keep.

 

I sighed. “Want to skip school?” I asked.

 

They looked at me and smiled brilliantly. “Nope, we’re doing fine,” CL replied.

 

I raised my brow at her. “Are you freaking kidding me? Or do you think I’m dumber than the lowest rank in this school?” I blurted.

 

“We are fine, Dara. No worries,” Bom said, her lips never leaving that smile.

 

“You creep me out.” I was now annoyed by their feat. “The f**k! When did you become broken hearted girls? Where are the feisty and who doesn’t care about the world girls I know?”

 

“Who said we’re broken?” CL complained loudly enough for others to hear but luckily we were alone.

 

“Not broken but affected by those es,” I replied straight forwardly not missing a single sarcasm in my tone.

 

“We are not!” Bom screamed.

 

I crossed my arms in my chest and looked at them in the eye. “Now, tell me, you are not affected?” I looked straight into their eyes and they couldn’t answer or even uttered a word. “See! I’m right. We better go straight into the classroom and show them you are not affected. We’re going to bring them down.”

 

They looked at me then crushed me into a bear hug. They said a lot of “I love you” that I can’t remember the count. Well, I had always been their pusher and supporter. It was part of my job as their best friend.

 

We were fashionably late and thanked God that this class was having as three. We said sorry and sat at our chairs. We saw the three culprits still with their pair clinging like vines in their hands. I looked into Seungri and Top who was still confused by the actions of my friends.

 

“So why are you late?” Daesung asked.

 

“Why is there a rule that we can’t be late for class?” I asked mockingly.

 

“Why are you acting like that? Is your twisted?” Lyka teased.

 

I grinned at her. “Not if I’m wearing a t-back,” I joked, which all seven of us laughed out loud.

 

The professor turned around his eyes in slits. It was like he was looking for his prey to throw his favourite board eraser to someone who was causing noises. Yep, he was one of the courageous professors who were aggressive enough to fight with the gangs.

 

I looked outside to stray from his searching eyes then he went back on writing on the board. Then Amy asked. “So are you wearing one?” she asked seriously.

 

We all looked at her like she just said some unknown stuffs to us. “Seriously?” I asked her and she nodded. “Do you want me to strip off for you to see?” I asked.

 

She looked like she was going to nod but decided that she was already being fooled and shouted, “YOU JERK!” And then there was this flying eraser board aiming straight to her and boom, she got hit. It was right on the mark. “Ouch!” She yelped.

 

We all burst into laughter. I was literally having a belly ache from what happened. And the professor was walking out of the room furiously. He was stomping the floor like he was planning on breaking it. Well, he’s not hulk to try breaking them. Stupid of him.

 

All eyes were on me. “Oops! Did I say that aloud?” I face palmed. “Stupid of me.”

 

The professor eyes were now slitting in anger and embarrassment. “Ms. Park to my office now!” He shouted at the top of his lungs.

 

“I didn’t do anything, sir,” Bom responded, acting so innocent about her mistake.

 

“It’s not you, Ms. Park. It is the other Park.”

 

“Which Park, sir? Is it the one outside of school?” Bom replied incredulously.

 

I am seriously going to have a stomachache later from too much laughing. Bom is the bomb in playing dumb and dumber.

 

“It is Ms. Sandara Park,” the professor shouted.

 

“Hey, CL, is there a park near school that has the name Sandara Park? Don’t you think that is creepy?” Bom queried to CL, seriously but I know she’s on the verge of laughing.

 

CL kept her face straight. “Yes, there is one.”

 

“CL, stop putting strange notions in that head of hers,” I spoke tight lip since I am about to burst out laughing at the two of them. “She may get dumber from it.” Bom hissed at me but then grinned. I rolled my eyes then chuckled. My friends were encouraging me that I can do this. Duh! I can handle myself well. But even if I get scolded, it was fun. And just like my motto: “If it’s fun, I’m in.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

I hope you like or love it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

Thanks for the love, you guys!

-authornim