Shirt

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 13:

 

To: All

 

                We’re having a pool party at our house. 9pm will be the start of the party. Bikinis and trunks and board shorts will be the highlight of the party. Show those bodies that you’ve work hard to have. Party, Booze, Dance, and Swim all you want.

 

                See you there.

 

                                                                From: Dara, CL and Bom.

 

               

CL sent that message through email. In the first place, they didn’t know our numbers because we didn’t want to.

 

While, we all walked to our seats and our slaves put down our bags and books. They sat in the chair at our back. I looked at the smirking old Barbie. Oh! She was back to schooling but she was not the glamorous Barbie, we knew.

 

Smirking? Yes, she was because the three girls at our back were seething in anger and jealousy. It was time for payback for the locker incident that made a bent to Bom’s locker. I still didn’t understand the relevance of the bent to Bom’s anger to them.

 

Anyway, people were looking at us like we just made war to the three. We did actually and I’m having fun with every minute of it. I was not the only one who was having fun in this situation but Bom and CL too. They may have a different view in it.

 

“So, let’s play strip poker again?” Seungri said aloud. Cliché, all heads turned towards us. I looked at Seungri who had the knowing grin in his face. He, totally, let that out clearly for others to hear.

 

“We can. If you promise that you will lose all the time,” CL replied.

 

“Oh, honey, that’s what you like for you to see these godly abs I have,” he replied, so full of his self.

 

CL chuckled and trailed his abs with her finger. Seungri was enjoying it anyway. She then looked up and grinned at him. “I think you will lose on that part to Top. He has great abs,” she teased.

 

I was just smiling at the two of them. Well, talking about a playboy and a playgirl teasing each other like people was not there to listen. I shook my head in disbelief. Playboy/girl is not a force to be reckoned with.

 

“If you are enjoying those two, the other two will bore you?” Jiyong whispered at my ear.

 

I looked at Bom and Top talking about some weird things. Were they even in my first class? If I remembered correctly, these two were not even classmates especially not my seatmate.

 

I cleared my throat for them to notice me and they did. “Are you sure you went to the right classroom?” I asked the two of them. Bom gasped and face palmed in the sudden conclusion.

 

She got up and grabbed her bag and books together with Top. “Sorry, for the unbelievable mistake. How much time do I have?” she asked.

 

“Five.” I gestured it with my hand. Bom, shocked in horror, hurriedly ran to the nearest door. “You will be safe, if you just said Top distracted you,” I teased.

 

CL and Seungri high-fived each other and laughed with my statement. Well, I was serious about that but it had a double meaning. Distracted in a good sense and being distracted in a malicious way. And if my theory was correct, all people were going to choose the latter part.

 

“Not good in giving advice,” Bom muttered while scurrying away from our sight.

 

“Your friend and my classmate-slash-seatmate just left me here. And I’m her reason after all.” Top winked at me. I rolled my eyes in return and he just chuckled at my reaction. “See you later, guys. I hope you enjoy this slavery,” he said and saluted mockingly.

 

“I think we can bargain more than slavery,” Seungri said. CL punched him in the stomach not so lightly, based on the reaction the jerk had.

 

“You better get going or you’ll be late too,” I said. Top grinned at me and nodded then dashed away from the room.

 

“So what are we going to do today?” Jiyong asked me.

 

I turned around just a few inches away from those damn lips. And I won’t let the kitchen incident happen again. I looked at him and we were eye to eye and lust was seen from his eyes. I wanted to swallow but I didn’t. I stopped myself from doing it.

 

“Just a few inches away from the goal, are we?” I said to him.

 

He grinned at me. “I need an ego boost. Care to give me some?”

 

I laughed at his reply. “Having a big ego is a total turn off, for me. So I better lessen it more,” I replied.

 

Then I heard the professor cleared his throat. “I think you can continue that after my class.”

 

I raised a brow without cutting my stare to Jiyong. Professors in here were one of a kind. They were the only people who weren’t going to be mad in any ual doing.

 

“I think he needs an ego boost,” I whispered to him.

 

He, CL and Seungri laughed out loud like they were the only people in here. Jiyong then grabbed my head and kissed me torridly which I let him do. As if I was the innocent girl who was going to throw tantrums with this petty thing.

 

He pulled away and smirked. “He’s a Joker, I should tell you. And you don’t say that to a guy that belong to the Joker gang,” he said.

 

My mouth formed an ‘O’ shape. “I should have put a red lipstick rather than ,” I replied to him not caring what he just supplied me.

 

“That would not be good for my image,” Jiyong replied smiling.

 

“As if you have an image to uphold, ,” I replied at him and I saw all people from joker twitched.  And he saw that I felt and seen it. He waved his hand for them to relax. I looked at him acting confused.

 

“It’s nothing,” he said answering my unsaid question.

 

I glanced at Seungri who was looking at Jiyong and they were talking with their eyes. I looked back and the professor was writing already on the board. CL gave me our favorite sideways glance that was too fast for others to notice. I sighed, which meant we’ll talk later.

 

“What’s the sigh for? Missing my kiss already?” Jiyong said huskily.

 

I rolled my eyes at him. “Dickhead,” I muttered so softly that nobody heard it but him.

 

Jiyong laughed again. “I really love your vocabs on me.”

 

“Just shut up and I want to listen to the professor.” And that was the last conversation we had for the whole morning until break.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was silent the whole lunch that bothered them so much. I was just busy thinking that my gut feeling was correct that these three were something liked us. So much that I was afraid that I didn’t want it to be real because that was going to be hindrance not only for my friends but most of all, our friendship.

 

“Is she really okay?” I heard Bom asked.

 

I chuckled. “I am fine. It’s just I am thinking about the party later,” I lied smoothly.

 

“Yeah, I’m excited for it,” CL replied.

 

“Bikinis…” Seungri drawled and looked at CL from top to bottom.

 

“I can actually call that ual harassment,” she said.

 

“As if you can,” Bom taunted CL. I just laughed at the two of them who started bickering non-stop.

 

I saw the three little sweet things in this room and they were smirking like they won. I instantly gazed away. “Hold your drink,” I whispered fast that the girls straightaway held their cups. The guys exchanged glances. The words I said earlier passed them without noticing. “When I said duck, you duck,” I ordered to them. They nodded confused.

 

“In three girls,” I said then grabbed my cup too. “Duck now guys. Three,” I shouted and we threw the soda that was in our cup before they can throw theirs.

 

“What the hell?” Seungri uttered and looked back to see three girls soaking wet and shocked expression on their face. He put his hand on his mouth to stop his laugh, I guess, because his body was shaking.

 

The boys looked back too and had the same reaction. Them being gentlemen was so not them. I then heard chuckles, giggles, and laughter around us. I was just smiling so widely and Victoria and her minions left abruptly before I could capture the moment in my phone.

 

“How did you do that?” Top asked calming himself. I looked at Seungri who let out his laugh after they left and Jiyong just grinned at him.

 

“Girl instincts,” Bom replied nonchalantly.

 

“Well, it is not surprising because we expected something from them, in what we had done. I guess wearing your shirts is the main problem,” CL replied munching in her salad. My gosh! They were the best actress of the century.

 

“And your shirts are too big for our bodies,” I replied to try changing the subject subtlety.

 

And it did. Seungri reflexed his muscles like an idiot but I knew he wasn’t an idiot but acting like one. Just like us sometimes but he did it more often. I scowled at him and scratched my nape in the hilarity of his action.

 

“Muscle head,” CL muttered under her breath and we all caught it.

 

“Who did you call muscle head?” Seungri stood up in his full length. Believe it or not, with those muscles he has, he was really not so scary with that goofy expression on his face.

 

“You,” she pointed out.

 

“What did you say? You just called me a muscle head.” And CL nodded.

 

“Get a room,” Bom said.

 

We all looked at her. “Why do they need a room?” I asked.

 

“Well, I may be dumb sometimes but I knew that boy here is going to get what he wants with that goofy expression of his and she was acting like she doesn’t know it,” she said like she was stating a science theory.

 

We gawked at her. And I laughed at her tactfulness. “Really?” I said.

 

Bom huffed and got up and grabbed Top out with her in the cafeteria.

 

“Are you going to get a room?” Seungri teased.

 

“Do you want us to get first base first before you, playboy?” Bom shouted back.

 

“Hell no!” Seungri screamed back.

 

CL looked at me meaningfully. I smirked at her as a response. “Come on, playboy. I don’t want to be last in making to first base.” CL stood up and walked out.

 

“Yes, Ma’am,” Seungri did a mock salute then turned towards us. “I’ll be out for the whole break.” He winked at us.

 

“It’s only first base not third base,” I replied.

 

“We won’t know,” Seungri said then walked out.

 

I sighed. Jiyong looked at me smirking. “Oh no! You already got it.” I got up and thanked the cafeteria ladies.

 

First base. Something all people can get. It was only kissing, if I was correct. It was roughly all lovers do in everyday of their relationship. But well, it was a prize when the other person was so hard to get. Which I doubt we were.

 

Party. Later, will be going to be a blast. Pool party was one of the best things we do. You can get drunk, skinny dipping and most of them wanted to get laid. And I doubted they can do that because we only have three rooms in the house. Well, we better wait and see, what happens?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you like it!

Comment!

Upvote!

Subscribe!

Saranghaeyo!

Hengsho!

-Authornim