Camping

Fatal Attraction

Chapter 19:

 

 A week had passed since the loss of Victoria Song and to get looked at by suspicious serpents. Well, they had a very worthy suspicion. It was definitely us who killed her in such a creepy way but it was their own fault and reasoning that they didn’t find her on time and they just wanted someone to blame.

 

It was also a week since Minzy started hanging out with us. Her old pals were glaring at us and her. Jealous? Nah, it was not a possibility since they just threw her like nothing. Well, the guys were at ease with her now. I knew she wouldn’t betray us. Something a nerd from a nerd knew. Yeah, I was a nerd before Elliot transformed me into what I am now. We intend to have principles that we didn’t plan breaking and that was loyalty to friends.

 

“So, are we going?” Daesung asked.

 

I was in the process of biting my sandwich. They all looked at me.

 

“What are you talking about anyway?” Minzy butted in. I told you so; she was at ease to talk to us now too.

 

“We’re going to have a camping trip,” Bom said in glee.

 

I smirked at them. “How is that possible? The two,” I pointed Youngbae and Daesung, “was the reason why we are going? It was to cheer them up,” I reasoned out.

 

“And so?” CL asked while sipping her smoothie.

 

“They’re already okay. No need for cheering up,” I replied.

 

“Who said we’re already okay?” Youngbae said while pouting like a child.

 

I chuckled and shove my sandwich in his mouth and he bit a big portion. We were so sweet, right? It was normal for us anyway. “Okay. I’ll ask if the cabin is free,” I replied. I looked at Minzy. “Do you want to come?” I asked her.

 

Minzy was kind of taken aback and covered in shock. The four giggled at her reaction. “Can I?” She asked shyly, slightly blushing.

 

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Daesung replied. I looked at him suspiciously. Did I smell some budding romance in here? He just smiled at me so sweetly. Oh! It was really suspicious. Youngbae nudged me and I scowled at him. He gave me the look of ‘drop it’. I sighed but nodded.

 

“See, it is fine with them.” I smiled at her, a meaningful smile. CL and Bom caught that and they kicked my foot under the table. I glared at them but they just grinned.

 

“So let’s go!” CL and Bom shouted.

 

“Where are you going?” Seungri butted in.

 

“Go home,” CL replied. Daesung and Youngbae got the perfect opportunity for a little payback to the girls. Well, these two girls drew some funny sketches in the faces of the guys when they slept at our apartment.

 

“We are going camping. Do you want to come?” Youngbae answered.

 

CL glared at him but Youngbae just shrugged her off. “Yeah sure. I should ask Jiyong and Top if they wanna come. Is it okay?” He said excitedly.

 

Daesung and Youngbae looked at me. Well, I was the boss apparently and they needed approval. I didn’t want to ruin their fun, so I nodded. They hugged me when I agreed.

 

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Daesung said.

 

“Cool! I will tell you their answer later,” Seungri said and went to where the boys were.

 

Then all hell broke loose. CL and Youngbae were bickering. CL was mad and Youngbae was playing. CL was not in the mood to see Seungri for three straight days. Well, let the guys have their fun this time and maybe, just maybe, Minzy and Daesung love team will emerge.

 

It was time for moving on for both them. I wonder who was going to be with Youngbae. I was excited for that.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

We were now packing for the three day camp. And all I could hear was the swearing of CL as she packed. The reason behind it was because Seungri and the gang were coming. Was she really avoiding him?

 

Then I heard Bom told her to shut up and it up. I giggled at them. They shouldn’t have to be stressed about it. But I knew the moment we stepped out of the front door; they will be back to the naughty and cold girl.

 

Oh and I ended up changing the place because they came with us. It was still a cabin but not the one we usually go to. Well, the reason was because if they knew who we were, they wouldn’t know the place we always wanted to hang out.

 

Then I heard Daesung and Youngbae calling us. I grabbed my duffel bag and hurriedly went down and opened the door. I greeted them and ordered them to get the food prepared in the kitchen. They smiled and went to the kitchen to bring the food and other groceries to cook in there.

 

I called Bom and CL who were already going down with their bags too. Daesung and Youngbae helped us carry our bags. Well, they were not that heavy since we were not like others who packed their whole closet with them. If we did that we didn’t need just one big bag because our closet was the not so little closet, it was a walk in after all.

 

“Is that all you’re going to bring?” Top asked as he looked at our bags.

 

“Yeah, is something wrong with it?” Bom asked.

 

Top shook his head. “It was just I was expecting bags not a bag,” he replied truthfully.

 

“We’re only leaving for three days not even a week,” I replied to him and went inside to see that they were sitting per row in the van. “Where are we supposed to seat?” I asked and raised a brow at them.

 

Jiyong tapped to his side. I was about to say are you kidding me but he cut me off. “I’m not kidding.” He smirked at me.

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes but sat next to him. It was a good thing it was a big van. But just like my reaction, CL did the same. She sat beside Seungri without further ado. I told you she was back to the naughty and cold woman.

 

Bom was the only one who didn’t complain that much. Our seating arrangement was the driver was Youngbae, in the passenger seat was Daesung then at the back, first row, was Minzy, Bom and Top, I just hope it wasn’t awkward with Minzy, then CL and Seungri, and lastly I and Jiyong.

 

I wished that it was not a so awkward trip to have. But if it was, fun it was going to be. It was going to be amusing to see a one flirty but irritated CL.

 

“Can you turn on the music?” CL asked. She was sitting far away from Seungri. I breathed out heavily. She became like that when the day they pulled back the shirt. It was absolutely something was hidden on the action of the boys. And she knew it while Bom knew it but she didn’t let it bother her.

 

“Are you okay there, Minzy?” I asked. She looked back and nodded. “If they were going to be lovey-dovey you can seat here with us,” I said again. She looked at Jiyong. I knew he frowned at her. I covered his face with my hand. “Okay?” I felt him smiled.

 

“Yes, I will.”

 

“Or you can just sit in the front with Daesung and Youngbae,” I said meaningfully. Youngbae looked at me in the rear view mirror and smirked at me. I smiled back at him but Daesung was just grimacing at me. I stuck out my tongue at him.

 

The girls were just laughing at him and Minzy who was blushing and then Bom slapped her back not so soft that she coughed. I cracked up at that Daesung was glaring at Bom for doing it. Oh my! Someone was getting protective already.

 

I then saw CL sleeping already and her head was falling. Seungri placed it on his shoulder. CL snuggled up while he was rubbing her arms. Bom gave me the meaningful look and I shrugged at her in reply and gave her ‘the go back to business look’. She smiled and looked at front.

 

“So why are you going on a trip?” Jiyong asked me. It didn’t escape in Bom’s ear; I saw her twitched a little and even Daesung who looked again in the rear view mirror.

 

“To unwind from the past happenings in school.” I looked at him. “You know what I’m talking about.” He nodded. “Our parents’ set this for us to unwind,” I added.

 

“So where are we going?” Jiyong asked again.

 

“A cabin in a forest, we go there sometimes to camp,” I answered casually. I saw him nod. I looked out in the green scenery we were passing by.

 

Jiyong put his chin on my shoulders. I didn’t twitch I saw him doing that on the window. “So how are you?” he said huskily.

 

“I’m fine. Why are you asking?” I heard a snap of a camera. I looked at the culprit. “And what’s that for?” I asked Bom.

 

Bom grinned at me. “You two look so cute together. A remembrance,” she blurted. I wanted to scowl at her but she realized her fault. Well, our rough draft was two months. We were only to be here for two months more before we vanished in this place. “For this trip,” she added with a grin.

 

I chuckled. “You know I will get some of you later,” I teased back.

 

Bom smirked. “Then I’ll be more careful,” she replied giggling. She then looked back.

 

I shifted but he didn’t move so he kissed me on the cheeks and another snapped of the camera and it was Seungri now. “Another remembrance?” I asked him.

 

“For blackmail,” he teased.

 

I laughed. “It will take more than that for you to blackmail me,” I retorted.

 

Seungri chuckled. “I know.” He then captured the sleeping CL in her shoulders together with him.

 

Then we were silent again. The peaceful silence was giving me the sleepy feeling. I yawned so many times already. Jiyong pushed my head down on his shoulders and wrapped his hand around me. I didn’t move and enveloped the sleepiness.

 

I heard him murmured. “Sleep well, love.” I knew it wasn’t only me who heard that. The not sleeping CL heard it and I knew even Bom heard it.

 

That was not a good thing then. Something we didn’t want and something we have to avoid as much as possible. Well, it was unexpected but let us not go into conclusion first then. He might be playing with me. He was a Joker after all.

 

I woke up and we were almost there. I wanted to stretch out but I felt his head on top of mine. Jiyong fell asleep. I saw Youngbae looking at me in the mirror. I just answered him with a look. My answer was not now. He nodded.

 

All of them knew that the plan may back fire on me. Well, all three of us rather. We just hoped none of us was going to get hurt. That was not my kind of thing.

 

“We’re here!” Bom shouted.

 

“Excited, are we?” CL said stretching out.

 

“Of course, I love being in here,” she said.

 

“Why so?” Top asked her curiosity in his eyes.

 

Daesung laughed. “She gets to do whatever she wants including the not so great topic to talk about,” he teased.

 

I laughed at the two of them. Then Jiyong woke up and lightly kissed me in the head. I wanted to scratch my head in awkwardness but I prevented myself from doing it. “Did you have a good sleep?” I .

 

“Yeah, I have you in my dreams,” Jiyong replied his voice husky from sleep.

 

“Hey! I don’t have when we go here. Are we talking about you?” Bom shouted, probably to get me out of that situation.

 

Daesung snapped back at her. “No, we’re not. I caught you once, right?”

 

Bom glared at him. “Nope, you didn’t.”

 

“Kids, stop that. We better unpack the luggage from the van. It’s time for lunch, so hurry up for us to eat,” I butted in to stop the conversation. They stopped and hurriedly went down and picked the entire luggage. Well, food was food.

 

Problem. The biggest problem our lie was going to give was this. Them falling in love and with us falling in love. So stupid, it was but it was happening and we can see it.